Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:55:31 AM

Please vote for DeepOnion at NovaExchange! This will get Deeponion ride the rocketship!

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

I sent my vote on novaexchange. It΄s not necessary to buy any balance.

Hope we can reach the 250 votes soon.  Smiley
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:32:54 AM

voted for nova again 53.

Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:34:25 AM

Okie dokie, registered on Novaexchange and probably have to wait a day until I have a free vote in the account, but I will check back and vote for DEEPOnion to be added.  Thanks for the info guys.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:36:26 AM

Okie dokie, registered on Novaexchange and probably have to wait a day until I have a free vote in the account, but I will check back and vote for DEEPOnion to be added.  Thanks for the info guys.

If everyone works together in this thread we will be listed on Novaexchange in no time. 250 votes is nothing compared to the amount of airdrop members we currently have participating  Cool

vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:08:20 AM

I tried to vote but an error message appears:
Error; Insufficent NPOINT to vote.
 Huh
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:11:08 AM

in nova you can vote only one time for free if you want to vote more you must pay for them so you must wait until tommorow.

darkenedsoul

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:13:37 AM

I tried to vote but an error message appears:
Error; Insufficent NPOINT to vote.
 Huh

If you just registered today, you will have to wait 24 hours before you can vote. Be ready tomorrow, get that vote in, and let's get this listed!!  Grin

wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

For Novaexchange, it's already 58/250 now. Keep voting gentlemen. Let's start to trade Onions now. Hope we can reach 10USD in the near future. As said, each one can only vote one time each day. Please do it everyday.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:03:17 AM

Full Member signature is ugly. I vote for change, who's with me? Cheesy
yes we are aware of it we will ask from all members update the signature, we work on new signature these days

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:05:03 AM

Anyone run deeponion wallet in ubuntu?

I was thinking to run deeponion wallet in vps 24/7 to earn stake. I downloaded wallet from https://deeponion.org/DeepOniond.gz. And I tried to run in ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04, both with error message = libboost_system.so.1.55.0 not found. I tried to install libboost but current version does not match 1.55.

Dev, may I know which version of ubuntu that you used to build the wallet?

Check this maybe helps https://askubuntu.com/questions/686413/how-can-i-install-boost-1-55-on-ubuntu-15-10/700913

Finally managed to install libboost5.3 through http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/b/boost1.55/

But after that, I have another dependency error: libdb_cxx-5.3. I tried to remove 5.1 version from my system and install new 5.3 but failed with conflict error.

Nevermind, I gave up for linux version. Or dev may pack linux version with gui by using qt with dependencies embedded. This will save hassle.

Thanks anyway Smiley
You can compile from the source. Just check the instruction https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt

Dependency Build Instructions: Ubuntu & Debian
----------------------------------------------
sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
   build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
   libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
   libssl-dev libdb++-dev
   sudo apt-get install libevent-dev

also you need to make the libleveldb and libmemenv first:
# cd deeponion
# chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
# cd src/leveldb
# make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

You can put this in bug bounties as well if above not works and get some ONION from us if accepted https://deeponion.org/community/threads/bug-bounty.44/

I really like the idea of this coin, fully anonymous is key at these very days as data security is a thing you cant put a price tag on.

I and probably others would like to know a bit about the team, I cant any info on who is working on this project, I see quite few brilliant heads especially marketing side of it where people do have to participate actively to be rewarded.

Also on your website the airdrop list has not been updated with 3rd airdrop we had that was bonus + 150k.

Overall great job creating such a community, I will keep participating through the whole airdrop and further as I strongly believe anonymity will be highly valued in upcoming days in all crypto world.

thx for the feedback we will take care

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:37:30 AM

Dev, if the walle can sync  in China, we can win a lot of Chinese users,Is there any way to do it?
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:46:27 AM

Dev, if the walle can sync  in China, we can win a lot of Chinese users,Is there any way to do it?
Write a letter to Xi Jin Pin and ask him to unblock TOR in China.

The linux thing:
Normally I work/ browse from Linux. Installing software was never a problem for me, but with deeponion wallet I also had to give up and use a windows laptop I still had. This made me miss the first airdrop, damnit.
I must be in the first pages of this ANN asking about it if I remember correctly. Whatever.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:48:02 AM

Dev, if the walle can sync  in China, we can win a lot of Chinese users,Is there any way to do it?

You need to use VPN which can connect the Tor network. In china, there must be some people using VPN supporting Tor network.

Dev, if the walle can sync  in China, we can win a lot of Chinese users,Is there any way to do it?
Write a letter to Xi Jin Pin and ask him to unblock TOR in China.

The linux thing:
Normally I work/ browse from Linux. Installing software was never a problem for me, but with deeponion wallet I also had to give up and use a windows laptop I still had. This made me miss the first airdrop, damnit.
I must be in the first pages of this ANN asking about it if I remember correctly. Whatever.

We will have web wallets i think people can use in the future currently we have http://onionwallet.org/
and it's staking wallet

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:52:32 AM

Community, as you all know, Lauda from the forum's default trust group posted 2 negative trust on the dev. As I did not see him posting anything in this forum, I am angry with this. He apparently abused his rights and his trust from all of us. He can destroy anyone's reputation at will.

I posted this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066778

Please go and post your opinions there.

As was a dev myself, I know how hard the work is. I know much work the DeepOnion dev did. I don't mind people post their opinions, but they should do it in a fair way. I know there are already 5-6 threads created to attack DeepOnion, I am perfectly fine with it, as long as they are within the forum rules. But I am not fine with abuse of one's power. Let's express our opinion to the forum!
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:54:32 AM

Pretty sure we need the scam accusations addressed as it looks 'pretty damn bad' at least PR wise right now to say the least. What is the input from devs?

Honestly, why waste the energy addressing something that is so insignificant.  The individuals, or individual spreading FUD around has a list of complaints / accusations / trust issues against them a mile long.  Take a look at Lauda's profile, it's kind of sad, but it HAS been addressed multiple times (and repeated) in the thread.  Ignore them, they will eventually go away.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
boost523

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:58:15 AM

Community, as you all know, Lauda from the forum's default trust group posted 2 negative trust on the dev. As I did not see him posting anything in this forum, I am angry with this. He apparently abused his rights and his trust from all of us. He can destroy anyone's reputation at will.

I posted this thread:

As was a dev myself, I know how hard the work is. I know much work the DeepOnion dev did. I don't mind people post their opinions, but they should do it in a fair way. I know there are already 5-6 threads created to attack DeepOnion, I am perfectly fine with it, as long as they are within the forum rules. But I am not fine with abuse of one's power. Let's express our opinion to the forum!

wow, you did good job fisheater! This is indeed unfair and he or she abused his power. He should be removed from default trust group.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:58:29 AM

I posted this thread:

Thank you for this support. I invite people kindly review the situation we are in we never broke our promise but still become a target for others. Our success and product is something to destroy for some. Please support us in everywhere so we as a team stay strong.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
darkenedsoul

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 06:02:54 AM

Pretty sure we need the scam accusations addressed as it looks 'pretty damn bad' at least PR wise right now to say the least. What is the input from devs?

Honestly, why waste the energy addressing something that is so insignificant.  The individuals, or individual spreading FUD around has a list of complaints / accusations / trust issues against them a mile long.  Take a look at Lauda's profile, it's kind of sad, but it HAS been addressed multiple times (and repeated) in the thread.  Ignore them, they will eventually go away.

Agreed. There will always be FUD in crypto. This project actually listens to the community, and adapts accordingly. I cant wait until Vote Central is active.  Grin

xiaobei

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:11:15 AM

I posted this thread:

Thank you for this support. I invite people kindly review the situation we are in we never broke our promise but still become a target for others. Our success and product is something to destroy for some. Please support us in everywhere so we as a team stay strong.

DEV hard work, the community is very admirable, the future products do  good , will let the attacker have nothing to say,dev we support  you

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: