Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:35:31 PM

Just a moment ago we had 197 out of 250 Smiley  Nice to see everyone working hard to get DeepONION listed on the first exchange of, I'm certain, many more to come Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:42:19 PM

I guess they should be false positives. I tested the Qt client with two antivirus software, AVG and Windows Defender. Both of them didn't detect any issue on the qt.  

there are no problems with that.

imho dev should use some installer in the future releases to avoid unnecessary user actions (such as editing conf file).

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:50:03 PM

Is this project SCAM? Tomorrow will end the current campaign that I'm participating and had thought of participating in this campaign Onion, but apparently there are many accusations, who is telling the truth? I'll do my own research.

I don't really see how its a scam... if you want to continue getting free coins you have to hold them and not dump... if you want to cash out you stop getting free coins...  I guess one could claim people buying the coin are getting "scammed", but I wouldn't agree with that, nobody is forcing you to place a buy order and the relevant information on how the supply of coins is being airdropped is public knowledge.

... Aside from that isn't this the only coin using the TOR network making it unique?

Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:55:32 PM

Once DeepOnion hits an exchange, I anticipate huge interest in this campaign and people will be flying in left and right. Going to be sure to submit another vote to get us going!
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:00:35 AM

Third vote sent in novaexchange. We have 200/250.

I think we will reach the 250 votes in some hours.

About the rule to exchange, I think the rule about to exchange only 10% of the coins is really good. Because we will see a low offer. If the community can grow more, I think more people will be interested. And they will pay more per coin. I hope we will see a cheapest price the firsts days of exchange. I want to buy some onions  Grin
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

I have a question, is someone using the cloud minery? I want to know how many onions can I get with 0.01 BTC
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:20:34 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 12:30:47 AM by gold969

if i understand correctly, The amount after each round will no longer be fixed and will depend on the rank of community
It will be same and some people who included in the support group will get bonus payments.

Nice Idea ... But how is this gonna work ? Like the factors on which support ranking will be decided ? Also who will vouch for people supporting Deeponion ? Like for example I vote twice on nova & will shortly be casting my 3rd one. Debated with Fuders in support for Onion... Who all will be vouching for me?
we made a list of people and we will expand this in time

The list of people is good, but there must be some criteria for determining the degree of assistance, someone writes that the onion is good, and someone silently does the work. Or perhaps after each of its actions write in the branch that I did for the onion? As they say, he does not praise himself, no one will praise him. Just a list of names for the award without explaining the reasons will cause discontent, those who think they are doing their best in their power to advance the bow but do not receive additional awards.

We have distributed 3 rounds so far.
We have had some wonderful supporters, we also have seen some fudders and haters.
To make our community better, and to encourage helps from community, we decided to make the following changes in the distribution formula.

Airdrop Amount = (Total coins to be distributed) *  factor / sum(factor  number_of_member_type)
factor = ranking_factor * community_factor

community_factor default is 1, and dev team may assign higher (2 for double) the factor to certain members, who significantly helped this community.

All the members are encouraged to suggest to dev team (PM please) if you see people significantly helped the community.

Your feedback always welcomed and valued  

You said, nobody get lesser coins as before.
But if you have a fix amount of onions and you are using a factor of 2, then some people get more and therefore some peole get lesser coins as before.
I never saw so many changes in an airdrop/ICO whatever. Changes in signatures, Avatar necessary and then not necessary, char limit 50 -> 100 ->50 again, now changes in the formula ...
I would recommend to make not so many changes, because a rule gets it's power out of reliability.
You also could give some onion as reward for active people like you did it before.
You are the dev, you can make what you want, but I would appreciate not to have to many changes in rules.

Here I also agree, the constant change in the rules is not very good on discipline, I saw coins that started well but due to constant changes in conditions specifically related to distribution, they lost their participants, there is a good Russian proverb -
 "The horses do not change at the ferry"

P.s. With regard to the contribution to development, I'm probably the only one who leads all tweets and retweets of the onion from the very beginning on their own twitter, and I want to be seen by the developer, and not write every time and not ask for a few coins.   Cheesy

ONION   Deeponion   2017-08-04 20:46:52   Voting...   202 / 250   More Info! https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
This is my 3 vote
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:25:39 AM

I don't think that changing the rules is a good thing. I will explain why: you shouldn't incentive good words for the project for extra reward. People will abuse the system.

And how long Onion is listed on nova? Just 2 days and almost 250 votes already?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:28:44 AM

if i understand correctly, The amount after each round will no longer be fixed and will depend on the rank of community
It will be same and some people who included in the support group will get bonus payments.

Nice Idea ... But how is this gonna work ? Like the factors on which support ranking will be decided ? Also who will vouch for people supporting Deeponion ? Like for example I vote twice on nova & will shortly be casting my 3rd one. Debated with Fuders in support for Onion... Who all will be vouching for me?

The list of people is good, but there must be some criteria for determining the degree of assistance, someone writes that the onion is good, and someone silently does the work. Or perhaps after each of its actions write in the branch that I did for the onion? As they say, he does not praise himself, no one will praise him. Just a list of names for the award without explaining the reasons will cause discontent, those who think they are doing their best in their power to advance the bow but do not receive additional awards.

We have had some wonderful supporters, we also have seen some fudders and haters.
To make our community better, and to encourage helps from community, we decided to make the following changes in the distribution formula.

Airdrop Amount = (Total coins to be distributed) *  factor / sum(factor  number_of_member_type)

community_factor default is 1, and dev team may assign higher (2 for double) the factor to certain members, who significantly helped this community.

All the members are encouraged to suggest to dev team (PM please) if you see people significantly helped the community.

But if you have a fix amount of onions and you are using a factor of 2, then some people get more and therefore some peole get lesser coins as before.
I never saw so many changes in an airdrop/ICO whatever. Changes in signatures, Avatar necessary and then not necessary, char limit 50 -> 100 ->50 again, now changes in the formula ...
I would recommend to make not so many changes, because a rule gets it's power out of reliability.
You also could give some onion as reward for active people like you did it before.
You are the dev, you can make what you want, but I would appreciate not to have to many changes in rules.

Here I also agree, the constant change in the rules is not very good on discipline, I saw coins that started well but due to constant changes in conditions specifically related to distribution, they lost their participants, there is a good Russian proverb -

P.s. With regard to the contribution to development, I'm probably the only one who leads all tweets and retweets of the onion from the very beginning on their own twitter, and I want to be seen by the developer, and not write every time and not ask for a few coins.   Cheesy

I agree too. Some who deserves will miss it and as bigger the community will grow as harder it will be for the devs to see who supports DO.
I think the fitst 3 rounds went well why change it?

Devs will know whats best for DO and i am sure the next rounts of distrinution will also go smooth.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:38:40 AM

Is this project SCAM? Tomorrow will end the current campaign that I'm participating and had thought of participating in this campaign Onion, but apparently there are many accusations, who is telling the truth? I'll do my own research.

Scamer is excluded from the airdrop, so they deliberately make trouble, if the task standards, should be no problem
kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:12:41 AM

We are on the vote board of novaexchange,
please help us to vote to get listed:

*** VOTE for DeepOnion on NOVAEXCHANGE ***
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

I just voted for ONIONs. It is 204/250 at NovaExchange now. Smiley
Guys, let's all help vote for DeepOnion Daily.
TheFoes

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:46:52 AM

We are on the vote board of novaexchange,
please help us to vote to get listed:

*** VOTE for DeepOnion on NOVAEXCHANGE ***
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

I just voted for ONIONs. It is 204/250 at NovaExchange now. Smiley
Guys, let's all help vote for DeepOnion Daily.

lets keep voting guys. just need a few more guys. lets pump this into exchange. dev not too interested to get this into exchange at early stage. lets take an example like signatum. start mining then directly into exchange. see how the price get pump. this coin got hype so we must take this hype along to the exchange. so community will make a move 1st.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:12:04 AM

I agree too. Some who deserves will miss it and as bigger the community will grow as harder it will be for the devs to see who supports DO.

Devs will know whats best for DO and i am sure the next rounts of distrinution will also go smooth.

I would have to agree, that keeping the same as the past three weeks would be best. I like the idea of awarding positive member contributions, it might cause a lot of confusion and a bigger burden on the dev to keep track of, and once DeepOnoin hits an exchange people will be flooding in and confusion about the airdrops will ensue. So I say keep it as is.
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:18:10 AM

I would have to agree, that keeping the same as the past three weeks would be best. I like the idea of awarding positive member contributions, it might cause a lot of confusion and a bigger burden on the dev to keep track of, and once DeepOnoin hits an exchange people will be flooding in and confusion about the airdrops will ensue. So I say keep it as is.
These constant changes of the airdrop rules is not going to help. We have 3 distributions so far with how many changes? Lets keep the rules simple and constant pls.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:24:31 AM

I think if the devs wants to change rules and give bonus to active helpers, there needs to be clear and transparent rules and lists. Names of who get's bigger bonuses should be open for everyone to see.
Also some explanation of why someone is getting increased bonuses.

If the devs want that kind of extra work, then alright. But I don't really see the big picture at the moment of how this change will improve anything, if it's not well thought out.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 02:40:11 AM

We need Feedback for below slogans (Credits Moneroman88) everyone choose best 3 slogans and post we can decide the best ones within these

Privacy is Freedom. DeepOnion.

Voting Rights in the Deep Web.

Anonymous transactions.

Freedom through Privacy.

Privacy-enabled and Secure.

Kept from prying eyes, Deep Onion.

Deep Web. Deep Bank. Deep Onion.

Untraceability through the TOR Network

Hi dev, I like these slogans:
Privacy is Freedon. DeepOnion.
Privacy-enabled and Secure.

But I like this slogan more:
Deep Web. Deep Bank. Deep Onion.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 02:53:00 AM

This is my first post wearing the deeponion avatar. So how can I put the avatar on my profile?
Only full member rank can add the avatar

I'm so glad I'm now wearing this Avatar. It makes me feel so very part of the ONION community. I love DeepOnion! Smiley
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:37:58 AM

I already do the registration and I follow the tutorial for airdrop
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:39:28 AM

upvoted yet again on nova should be done in less than 24 hrs. 208 out of 250 right now
nawa kartika

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:42:17 AM

If the airdop project is still there how to get this airdrp I also want to get this coin. thanks so much.
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: