Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:44:58 PM

I have a question to ask
I introduced DeepOnion to my sister, and then we join the Airdrops, Is this ok? 2 computers with the same IP

That's a risk. They're careful about preventing multiple accounts. It's a risk I wouldn't take.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:46:40 PM

I have a question to ask
I introduced DeepOnion to my sister, and then we join the Airdrops, Is this ok? 2 computers with the same IP

That's a risk. They're careful about preventing multiple accounts. It's a risk I wouldn't take.

If you are introducing just now then the main problem for you is new registrations for airdrops are suspended
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:46:50 PM

I'm a bit confused. Is the drop still in progress for this round? I've cleared the post, have been accepted, received my registration bonus, but I still haven't received the airdrop and my address doesn't show on https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-18 either.

yes it's still happening!
Ok thanks for the info! Just wanted to make sure I did everything right. Finally a campaign that actually works, unlike that Lauda/Lutpin duo that just lie in the faces of everyone while hiding behind "trust".

I just read the whole Lauda thing and I was furious. That guy has no business in destroying credibility of other members on the forum when he sells paypal accounts, aimbots and all sort of shady crap. Plus his attitude is pukeworthy !
I agree completely, that guy is pretty shady. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a fraud, but he's exerting this "corrupt cop that got bullied in school" kind of vibe.
Hoho29

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

never advise anyone to use web wallet for being the main address for DeepONION airdrop . now i am blocked away and received nothing dev would you help me to change my address to another one .

User ID   829556
Wallet Address   DhKBTHYtutwuYDzUeuYSJedwnCNNgmvDo3
Status   Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

Help needed

Hi HoHo,

if you post your problem onto the forum page https://deeponion.org/community/threads/request-for-help.296/page-3#post-3580

Just to make sure your issue is not missed unlike this thread on bitcointalk or pm crypto-rainbow.

It is so active here on deeponion on btcointalk that sometimes it is possible to miss such vital questions.

All the best

Thank GCforce, i will do
registered to request help there but still (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) . crypto-rainbow kindly assist to resolve my problem i already left onlinewallet returned back to local wallet .

crypto-rainbow  ; you are very active here while we are seeking help for almost one week in :
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/request-for-help.296/page-3#post-3580

Please assist to resolve damage caused by ocminer web wallet .

Gentle reminder to fix problems caused by web-wallet - OCminer any update

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:49:18 PM

I just received my first Onions. My first Airdrop ever feels pretty good  Smiley.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:50:46 PM

464 people paid ONION - delivery just completed
https://deeponion.org/report.php?date=2017-08-18

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:51:21 PM

If we were in the beginning and only Bitcoin would be. So I watch him from the morning to the evening. But I also watch other coins, entries, other sites, and I'm not  also nonstop on pc. There are many topics to watch. Yesterday I looked at the status and was: just do not have enough post on airdrop. And today, straight BLACKLISTED. After that, I've already changed my campaign. That's why I think it's unfair. Because it could be at least in the status. And I should not have this airdrop for 5 weeks. And I could continue this campaign.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:51:54 PM

Great received mine too, i do expect onion value up to 200K sat soon, it is not a joke , this project could go to the moon...
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:52:25 PM

from my understanding, even if the  OP is telling the airdrop did stop
on August 12th, it seems that this is still running and we can still
participate

is that correct?

but now, as I try to see the apply link (https://deeponion.org/apply.php)
it tells that registrations are temporaly suspended....

So, what is the current situation for a new person?

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:53:15 PM

Wow!
I received my airdrop! Thanks dev!
Who can explain when posts counter resets? Every thursday at 23:59 pm?
Take a look in the OP. Time for new round to be checked from 5:00 UTC.
maxmad_x

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

are we on SUSPENDED status or completely BANNED?
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:54:08 PM

I just received my first Onions. My first Airdrop ever feels pretty good  Smiley.
I just got mine too! Really happy this campaign actually works as promised and doesn't cheat people into doing free advertising only to give them ridiculous excuses. I'm pretty sure I got rejected from Bitvest because Lutpin and Lauda are friends and I argued against Lauda's accusations against this project.

Either way, I'm glad those two revealed their true faces so I could find a good project.

Thank you!!
maxmad_x

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:55:31 PM

If we were in the beginning and only Bitcoin would be. So I watch him from the morning to the evening. But I also watch other coins, entries, other sites, and I'm not  also nonstop on pc. There are many topics to watch. Yesterday I looked at the status and was: just do not have enough post on airdrop. And today, straight BLACKLISTED. After that, I've already changed my campaign. That's why I think it's unfair. Because it could be at least in the status. And I should not have this airdrop for 5 weeks. And I could continue this campaign.

I completely agree. That BLACKLISTING straight for continued promotion using older signature is ridiculous!
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:55:38 PM

We have many messages before the airdrop that updating signature to the latest is mandatory, this is clearly posted on OP and in multiple messages by dev, still there are people did not update the signature. They are banned based on our rules. If they want to appeal, we will investigate case-by-case, and may restore their airdrop rights if they showed enough interests to the coin in the past, but the current airdrop they will not be paid.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/18-aug-2017-signature-suspensions-ann.422/

I think this is very fair.
All the participants who have not changed their signature, clearly are not interested in the coin and the ongoing development. If they were engaged in the coin/development, they would have seen that new sigs were required.

Of course the purpose of airdrop is to distribute coins to a large amount of people, but it's just as important that the early adopters (all airdrop participants) of the coin have a genuine interest in the coin/devel. And to be interested, also means to read up on the OP as well as reading about it in the official forums https://deeponion.org/community/

happy onion day to ya'll
Hey Buddy,
Where was the post for change in the signature? Was it visible? Why is it not on the first page? It is really difficult to keep track of every single page when the thread has grown more than 500 pages in a month!

and are you kiddding me with this conclusion? "All the participants who have not changed their signature, clearly are not interested in the coin and the ongoing development. " WTF
So why are not you updating news much easier from the forum? If you really care, then do not miss it.
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:56:02 PM

Best pool ive found so far :
http://kawaiipool.party/

http://kawaiipool.party/site/mining

Onion time ! Tongue
maxmad_x

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:56:28 PM

I just got mine too! Really happy this campaign actually works as promised and doesn't cheat people into doing free advertising only to give them ridiculous excuses. I'm pretty sure I got rejected from Bitvest because Lutpin and Lauda are friends and I argued against Lauda's accusations against this project.

Either way, I'm glad those two revealed their true faces so I could find a good project.

Thank you!!

Did you have the same problem? of using an older signature? Thank you
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:58:39 PM

Hi crypto-rainbow, thanks for the airdrop, but what was the breakdown of the coins distribute? Some people received 700 plus coins, I got 352. Did it have to do with the new signatures? I put mine right yesterday, before the airdrop Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
maxmad_x

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

We have many messages before the airdrop that updating signature to the latest is mandatory, this is clearly posted on OP and in multiple messages by dev, still there are people did not update the signature. They are banned based on our rules. If they want to appeal, we will investigate case-by-case, and may restore their airdrop rights if they showed enough interests to the coin in the past, but the current airdrop they will not be paid.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/18-aug-2017-signature-suspensions-ann.422/

I think this is very fair.
All the participants who have not changed their signature, clearly are not interested in the coin and the ongoing development. If they were engaged in the coin/development, they would have seen that new sigs were required.

Of course the purpose of airdrop is to distribute coins to a large amount of people, but it's just as important that the early adopters (all airdrop participants) of the coin have a genuine interest in the coin/devel. And to be interested, also means to read up on the OP as well as reading about it in the official forums https://deeponion.org/community/

happy onion day to ya'll
Hey Buddy,
Where was the post for change in the signature? Was it visible? Why is it not on the first page? It is really difficult to keep track of every single page when the thread has grown more than 500 pages in a month!

and are you kiddding me with this conclusion? "All the participants who have not changed their signature, clearly are not interested in the coin and the ongoing development. " WTF
So why are not you updating news much easier from the forum? If you really care, then do not miss it.

Dude the post on the forum was made on yesterday. Its not even 48 hrs old before a mandatory signature change kicks people out
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:01:30 PM

Thank you!!

Did you have the same problem? of using an older signature? Thank you

No, I tried to join Bitvest campaign, but Lutpin and Lauda are clearly together. So when I spoke against Lauda (while wearing Bitvest sig) he told Lutpin to reject me from that campaign. So I joined DeepOnion this week instead and I'm happy I did! Did my posts yesterday and got paid today just like promised! No bullshit, no lies, no excuses like from Lauda and Lutpin.

I had a feeling this project would be good, and those two just made it even stronger.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:02:16 PM

great, didnt receive anything and my signature was not changed, not even for a second!

Oo?

what is going on? did i do something bad oO? crypto-rainbow, are you mad at me OO?

Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: