Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:54:58 AM

I can never understand the rational behind some peoples actions. The rules that we all agreed to by joining the air drop was that we would hold 90% of them in our wallet. The dev team didn't just pick this number out of thin air. They came up with it so that the coin would grow to its full potential, for everyone's benefit.

So, by selling your onions, you're not only getting yourself disqualified from future air drops, you're also breaking your word. In other words - you're not only a shortsighted individual, you're also burning the team that gave you something for free......shameful.

Some people just can't think long term. The reward today is better to them than the potential for even greater things in the future. So, enjoy your $80 or $90 worth of charity, and I'll buy your coins and give them a good home where they can grow Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webvn2k

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:55:55 AM

may be i join with you ?  Grin next round 10th of 40rounds, wait me .
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:58:50 AM

may be i join with you ?  Grin next round 10th of 40rounds, wait me .
The 10th round is too long!  Grin But waiting is also a kind of happiness. Welcome to join Onion community from round 10 ~ ...
phucdigan

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:01:12 PM

I can never understand the rational behind some peoples actions. The rules that we all agreed to by joining the air drop was that we would hold 90% of them in our wallet. The dev team didn't just pick this number out of thin air. They came up with it so that the coin would grow to its full potential, for everyone's benefit.

So, by selling your onions, you're not only getting yourself disqualified from future air drops, you're also breaking your word. In other words - you're not only a shortsighted individual, you're also burning the team that gave you something for free......shameful.

Some people just can't think long term. The reward today is better to them than the potential for even greater things in the future. So, enjoy your $80 or $90 worth of charity, and I'll buy your coins and give them a good home where they can grow Smiley

Not all Onion buyers are bad. Only a handful of stupid people dumped large quantities of their onions and went out. The rest are those who try to trade onion based on its price to make more Onion at cheap rates, like me.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

I agree completely. In the end it's just that haters gonna hate and dumpers gonna dump. Nothing you can do about.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:08:09 PM

Video #4 DeepOnion Newbie Tor Wallet Staking Tutorial

Watch: https://youtu.be/XLTwjE3GleA

Dont Forget to subscribe and be the first to notified when new videos has been publish.

Like and Share the video to your friends that is willing to join the AIRDROP.

Thank You

Subscribe: My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-lNUYujPWlFKwRPFxiZJCQ

More tutorial will be posted until the end of the week, and next week will start working on INFOMERCIAL VIDEOS

Lets keep the fire burning and keep supporting DeepOnions! Together we stand and lets make our dreams into reality.

Donation are welcomed: DWkq8bLsZMVouXEN3W8gKdmH4M8tsUuY38
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:12:51 PM

Handy Tip:

At the bottom of the page https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/ there is link - Addnodes for Deeponion (ONION) .
A nice long list. Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
EbolaDev

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:13:40 PM

I decided to take part in this amazing community
Technology is only one side of the coin, a vibrant community is the other
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:14:35 PM

I decided to take part in this amazing community
Technology is only one side of the coin, a vibrant community is the other

Excellent post.

Welcome we deeponion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
qratzpalatz

Activity: 309

Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:14:46 PM

Not all Onion buyers are bad. Only a handful of stupid people dumped large quantities of their onions and went out. The rest are those who try to trade onion based on its price to make more Onion at cheap rates, like me.

Dont forget hacked web wallet. That's 5-6k coins just there. I have some feeling that those are the coins being dumped now...  Roll Eyes
EbolaDev

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:17:46 PM

I like the 90% rule, This means no dumping, it's the right way others will follow to sustain development and in a fair way
qratzpalatz

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that it's necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bad......very bad  Wink
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that is necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bat......very bad  Wink

I do agree with that. I think as more projects start to roll out, and we see more circulation, that risk will slowly begin to diminish. It is true though, when someone with anything significant does a sell, you really see it in the price.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
phucdigan

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:25:38 PM

Dont forget hacked web wallet. That's 5-6k coins just there. I have some feeling that those are the coins being dumped now...  Roll Eyes
I do not worry about that. Because the amount of hacked web pages is not very large compared to the current volume of transactions. Now that Onion's prices are almost stable above ~ 6k sat, there is little chance of falling below that level. If they dumped it now then the market would stabilize and rise again. There will not be much chaos unless they are stupid to sell at low prices and buy high prices in large quantities.
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

I registered to the DeepOnion Forum. Please confirm my account.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:33:05 PM

Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that it's necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bad......very bad  Wink

Who cares about the current price when you don't sell anyway  Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qratzpalatz

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:35:20 PM

Big (or even decent) volume is the only way to have stable price. With 50 BTC daily volume,if someone dumps 5k coins,nobody would notice... Cheesy
But,when you have 1 btc volume,and someone dumps 5k coins,he brings the price from 10k down to 6k satoshis. And that's just not cool Smiley

Unfortunately,i think that this 90% rule will prevent decent volume to build up for quite a long time...
energ

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:38:45 PM

Well,i dont like it particulary... I understand that is necessary to some degree to prevent big dumps.

But,and it's a big "but",it also prevents decent volume to build up,which means that someone with 0.5 - 1  BTC can manipulate with price at his will... And that's bat......very bad  Wink

I do agree with that. I think as more projects start to roll out, and we see more circulation, that risk will slowly begin to diminish. It is true though, when someone with anything significant does a sell, you really see it in the price.
I agree and it will be quite ugly when we are nearing the 40 week mark unless something is changed.

@crypto-rainbow

I think you should gradually increase the allowed selling % of coins from the Airdrop in order to avoid a crash when nearing the last Airdrop rounds.

For example:
After the 5th Airdrop make it so that 85% has to be kept in wallet, 15% can be sold.
After the 10th Airdrop make it so that 80% has to be kept in wallet, 20% can be sold.
After the 15th Airdrop make it so that 75% has to be kept in wallet, 25% can be sold.
After the 20th Airdrop make it so that 70% has to be kept in wallet, 30% can be sold.
After the 25th Airdrop make it so that 65% has to be kept in wallet, 35% can be sold.
After the 30th Airdrop make it so that 60% has to be kept in wallet, 40% can be sold.
After the 35th Airdrop make it so that 50% has to be kept in wallet, 50% can be sold.

By doing this you are gruadually increasing market movement, establishing a firm price for the DeepOnion and avoiding a big crash when many people are going to sell at once when close to the last week of Airdrop at week 40.

good idea, but i think a lot of people wont stay till the last airdrop, so i dont expect a big dump at the end of airdrop

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
qratzpalatz

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

Who cares about the current price when you don't sell anyway  Smiley

Well,you should care. You wait because you wanna sell at price you think is real,right? That means that value needs to build up. And that's not happening with magic,or just waiting... Wink
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

Video #4 DeepOnion Newbie Tor Wallet Staking Tutorial

Watch: https://youtu.be/XLTwjE3GleA

Dont Forget to subscribe and be the first to notified when new videos has been publish.

Like and Share the video to your friends that is willing to join the AIRDROP.

Thank You

Subscribe: My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-lNUYujPWlFKwRPFxiZJCQ

More tutorial will be posted until the end of the week, and next week will start working on INFOMERCIAL VIDEOS

Lets keep the fire burning and keep supporting DeepOnions! Together we stand and lets make our dreams into reality.

Donation are welcomed: DWkq8bLsZMVouXEN3W8gKdmH4M8tsUuY38

Beautiful again, just donated 200 ONION keep up good work.
http://explorer.deeponion.org/tx/94b88eca664d2688ba0a59b16262179a786f022ff5d3fe5a6eeeeaf7339fa95c

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: