Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:40:05 PM

I was blacklisted for not having my deeponion in my signature, how do I contest that?

Another, you got the same issue with me - you did not put the signature correctly, which means you need to replace the "XXXXX" in the signature code with your use ID. And got punished...
So you need to appeal, i guess... and correct the signature

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:40:33 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 01:23:57 AM by kissmarx

I was blacklisted for not having my deeponion in my signature, how do I contest that?
Hi there. Signature update is mandatory. It is stated in the OP. It is also announced in official forum https://deeponion.org/community/threads/signature-update-become-mandatory.382/#post-5213
It is very important to take a look at our threads in BCT and in our official forum at https://deeponion.org/community/ to find out the latest updates and announcements. It is important to be always informed. That's why we read, when we have the time to read. We have to do our part if we want to receive ONIONs knowing how it's getting more popular and the price keep on going higher in its own pace.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:42:56 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 01:26:56 PM by kissmarx

Another, you got the same issue with me - you did not put the signature correctly, which means you need to replace the "XXXXX" in the signature code with your use ID. And got punished...

It's not really a punishment. He just merely missed his share of the drop because his signature was not recognized by the crawling bot that verifies.
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:43:55 PM

Hi Dev,
I kept my signature unchanged during the last week but I was blacklisted. Please review my case!

Well, you got the same issue with me - you did not put the signature correctly, which means you need to replace the "XXXXX" in the signature code with your use ID. And got punished...
So you need to appeal, i guess... and correct the signiture
Thank you, I just updated my signature... I still hope the dev will review my case so that I will not be excluded from the airdrop last week
sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:45:15 PM

It's not really a punishment. You just merely missed your share of the drop because your signature was not recognized by the crawling bot that verifies.

Does that mean if we correct our signature our accounts would be removed from the blacklist automatically? 
Well...I just submitted an appeal to crypto-rainbow Undecided

Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:47:05 PM

Help with new wallet please !

I downloaded the wallet, and cannot get any connection.

I downloaded the conf file, I added all the noded I was able to find
in the different links....

Still no connexion....

What should I do to make it sync?

Deepcoin is TOR based so it takes some time to find the connections, just leave it open. If you are still having troubles pm me. I will send you the peer.dat

thanks, will keep it opened for a few hours (already 2 hours)
If tomorrow still no connection, will PM you.

Does it require to get TOR browser to find connections?

thanks for helping
No, you do not need to install tor browser.
- If you are not using the latest wallet version, get the latest wallet.
- Back up old wallet.
It's like following the instructions here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/important-tutorial-how-to-install-a-fresh-copy-of-deeponion-wallet.81/

Reinstalling wallets is the fastest way to launch buttons that I know of. Hope can help.

in fact, I just installed for the first time ever the wallet this aftertoon, from the link in the OP...
So, I guess this is the latest version...

unfortunatly, after over 4 hours now, still  ZERO connexions....

I am familiar with installing wallets, getting conf file.... and every time with conf file
connections issues are solved... this is the first time for me that it cannot find connections
even with tons of addnodes added in the conf file

One comment was to wait because it can take time to find connections... not sure how long ....;-)

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:49:13 PM

I just received 469.75 onions. It seems I also get x2 for this round of airdrop. Thanks dev.  Grin

Thanks to you we have a lot more people coming from signatures, we thank you for the constant support!

No need to thank me, dev. Support is a task that I can happily contribute to the development of this community.  Smiley

This is the correct manner! Look at me how i do things for you and enjoying at the same time  Grin

congrats to those who received double this week. next week it is maybe me Smiley
Our moderators will select new people and we will make sure supporters gets more.

Thank you dev. Our support will always go with you and for the good of the DeepOnion community we have. Viva ONION!
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:51:02 PM

Hello All, It is just my first week, but obviously I did something wrong, but I really do not know what it could be. I did my posts, I have my signature, but I have not received any airdrop. Hope someone can advice.
ThankYou(Thnx)

User ID   1061952
Wallet Address   Dhdu2K5d6mQBN5ZKsM7tmPfXTvg8DcAY88
Status   Skipped at past airdrop week. We found 7 valid posts (over 50 characters) at dates 11th August, 2017 to 18th August, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts. Increase valid post counts to participate the current (next) airdrop.

You have only 7 posts

Also you have to modify your signature check this video

Guys, made a very simple guide, how to properly install the signature DeepOnion on the forum.
Enjoy watching!

https://youtu.be/XThxDYJgjQ0

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:52:06 PM

For those who are banned because of using old signatures, if you do appeal, we'll check your case. You will be returning to active state only if (1) you switch to the new signature (2) from your past posts that we can see you have certain interests in DeepOnion and its community.

Someone who changed the signature, but we see he did not post a single message in this forum or in any DeepOnion related subjects (except the last complaint). For those people, sorry you will be remained banned.

For those who had enough interests in DeepOnion before, we'll selectively unban on case-by-case basis. However, you won't get coins from the airdrop that just finished.

Several people appealed because they used old signature. I want to reiterate our guidance whether your account can be restored or not. Please refer to the above post.

If you never posted here, or just posted here with very simple sentence before, then please no need to appeal. Suddenly posting a lot things in this thread after being banned does not help. We look at your history of posting and assess whether you have enough interests here. We don't care those who did not care about this community. We want our community to benefit from this coin, and together we can grow the coin and community and make it one of the best.

So please, assess before your appeal. You save your own time and ours. Thank you.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:55:04 PM

ONION reached another new high within a day, currently at close to 12000 Satoshi Smiley
ONION is Amazing  Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Good news all the way ONIONs people  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:01:51 AM

Hello All, It is just my first week, but obviously I did something wrong, but I really do not know what it could be. I did my posts, I have my signature, but I have not received any airdrop. Hope someone can advice.
ThankYou(Thnx)

User ID   1061952
Status   Skipped at past airdrop week. We found 7 valid posts (over 50 characters) at dates 11th August, 2017 to 18th August, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts. Increase valid post counts to participate the current (next) airdrop.

You have only 7 posts

Guys, made a very simple guide, how to properly install the signature DeepOnion on the forum.
Enjoy watching!

ThankYou (THNX), I have found this also in the meantime. I hope, my signature is now set correctly based on instructions. I am quite sure, I had set-up correctly, but obviously it did not save correctly. As I originally did not know, how to get to the User ID.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:03:48 AM

For those who are banned because of using old signatures, if you do appeal, we'll check your case. You will be returning to active state only if (1) you switch to the new signature (2) from your past posts that we can see you have certain interests in DeepOnion and its community.

Someone who changed the signature, but we see he did not post a single message in this forum or in any DeepOnion related subjects (except the last complaint). For those people, sorry you will be remained banned.

For those who had enough interests in DeepOnion before, we'll selectively unban on case-by-case basis. However, you won't get coins from the airdrop that just finished.

Several people appealed because they used old signature. I want to reiterate our guidance whether your account can be restored or not. Please refer to the above post.

If you never posted here, or just posted here with very simple sentence before, then please no need to appeal. Suddenly posting a lot things in this thread after being banned does not help. We look at your history of posting and assess whether you have enough interests here. We don't care those who did not care about this community. We want our community to benefit from this coin, and together we can grow the coin and community and make it one of the best.

So please, assess before your appeal. You save your own time and ours. Thank you.

Its insane, you can say the same thing over, and over and over again yet the same question keeps on popping up. I keep coming back to the fact that if people gave a hoot about the coin, they would have known about the signature change. People don't even take the time to read the threads when they missed out - It's just "where are my free coins" or "This isn't fair". Its being laid out in plain English, no less than a dozen times.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:05:59 AM

We have many messages before the airdrop that updating signature to the latest is mandatory, this is clearly posted on OP and in multiple messages by dev, still there are people did not update the signature. They are banned based on our rules. If they want to appeal, we will investigate case-by-case, and may restore their airdrop rights if they showed enough interests to the coin in the past, but the current airdrop they will not be paid.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/18-aug-2017-signature-suspensions-ann.422/

I think this is very fair.
All the participants who have not changed their signature, clearly are not interested in the coin and the ongoing development. If they were engaged in the coin/development, they would have seen that new sigs were required.

Of course the purpose of airdrop is to distribute coins to a large amount of people, but it's just as important that the early adopters (all airdrop participants) of the coin have a genuine interest in the coin/devel. And to be interested, also means to read up on the OP as well as reading about it in the official forums https://deeponion.org/community/

happy onion day to ya'll

The lesson for all is that we must always read the OP and go to our official forum https://deeponion.org/community/ to be updated with the latest news and development. Knowledge is important, it is the key to something better. If we're so interested enough for more ONIONs, then we should not be lazy to find time to read announcements, review the rules, be active in your own way at this thread and especially at our official forum. DeepOnion is helping us, and we have to do our part by following instructions. This is the only free coin we can get from any dev that is so valuable if we are to buy it from the market. We have to do our part. We help ourselves when we support ONION even with our proper and updated signatures.
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:06:29 AM

ThankYou(Thnx)

User ID   1061952

You have only 7 posts

Enjoy watching!

ThankYou (THNX), I have found this also in the meantime. I hope, my signature is now set correctly based on instructions. I am quite sure, I had set-up correctly, but obviously it did not save correctly. As I originally did not know, how to get to the User ID.

Its NOT - You put your username, not user ID.....

CrewKitten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:07:24 AM

VIVA DEEPONION!!!

LONG LIVE DEEPONION

ALL IN FAVOR, SAY "I"  Grin
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:09:12 AM

ThankYou(Thnx)

User ID   1061952

You have only 7 posts

Enjoy watching!

Put your user id after ref=
Your User ID   1061952 put only this number after ref=

Put this signature
Code:
[center][url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1061952]DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
======> Get Your FREE Coins NOW! <======​ [/url]

Now your signature is correct @Gecko8 just post at least 10 valid post (minimum 50 characters) in a week. Check op first page for more information
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:09:53 AM

We have many messages before the airdrop that updating signature to the latest is mandatory, this is clearly posted on OP and in multiple messages by dev, still there are people did not update the signature. They are banned based on our rules. If they want to appeal, we will investigate case-by-case, and may restore their airdrop rights if they showed enough interests to the coin in the past, but the current airdrop they will not be paid.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/18-aug-2017-signature-suspensions-ann.422/

I think this is very fair.
All the participants who have not changed their signature, clearly are not interested in the coin and the ongoing development. If they were engaged in the coin/development, they would have seen that new sigs were required.

Of course the purpose of airdrop is to distribute coins to a large amount of people, but it's just as important that the early adopters (all airdrop participants) of the coin have a genuine interest in the coin/devel. And to be interested, also means to read up on the OP as well as reading about it in the official forums https://deeponion.org/community/

happy onion day to ya'll

You said it well. Though, it doesn't seem to be sinking in for some.

The lesson for all is that we must always read the OP and go to our official forum https://deeponion.org/community/ to be updated with the latest news and development. Knowledge is important, it is the key to something better. If we're so interested enough for more ONIONs, then we should not be lazy to find time to read announcements, review the rules, be active in your own way at this thread and especially at our official forum. DeepOnion is helping us, and we have to do our part by following instructions. This is the only free coin we can get from any dev that is so valuable if we are to buy it from the market. We have to do our part. We help ourselves when we support ONION even with our proper and updated signatures.

Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

ThankYou(Thnx)

User ID   1061952

You have only 7 posts

Enjoy watching!

Put this signature
Code:
[center][url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1061952]DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous

I did exactly this change previously entering my ID number, now I did it again. I hope it saved this time...

ThankYou(THNX) for all the help!
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 12:16:09 AM

ThankYou(Thnx)

User ID   1061952

You have only 7 posts

Enjoy watching!

Put this signature
Code:

I did exactly this change previously entering my ID number, now I did it again. I hope it saved this time...

ThankYou(THNX) for all the help!

Looks good now

abdulmad

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:22:16 AM

Lots of folks got caught out about the signature not being updated, yes this thread does grow quite rapidly and so does the popularity of this campaign, its in your best interest to check the official forum which is more structured and will offer a better experience for all those that's participating in this campaign.

Don't delay head on over https://deeponion.org/community/  . #CLAIM YOUR STAKE Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 [505] 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: