Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:29:04 AM

I want to take an airdrop for me and my wife can i use two different adresses on the same wallet for my mac!
We have to wait first untill the registration get openend again! But maybe deeponion has builded a security in the wallet that if 2 adresses of 1 wallet take part it will kick out both because it looks like only 1 person is getting 2 airdrops?

i am betting you would get blacklisted before the second regestration is over. but that is just me

So better to use 2 different wallets on 2 different laptops!

Even that same IP will be detected and considered as cheating. The dev is very strict in detecting cheaters...

I agreed with you that the two accounts will broadcast thesame IP address and this will be considered a cheat, it is better to use different devices if he truly want to join the airdrop campaign

Just a quick question, how about the same family members, for example, husband and wife, brothers, sisters, like that??
using different laptop? or different devices?
two accounts using same IP are not equal to two accounts used by same person

You know what's the funny thing about your discussion guys?! That this discussion is taking place on DeepOnion thread which is funny. It looks like you don't know what TOR network is about, because if you did you didn't even thought to start this discussion in the first place. I dont want to be rude but in the essence this is DeepOnion.
I would like to get an account for my uncle bob too...he just happens to live upstairs, and shares my internet. I can say this, my wife knows nothing about DeepOnion, or crypto in general for that matter. I doubt many of our wife's are breaking down our doors to signup.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

Is the faucet thingy down?
Every computer I touch and want to go there I only get a blank page..
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:32:35 AM

It's down - tested earlier.

sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:33:33 AM

I want to take an airdrop for me and my wife can i use two different adresses on the same wallet for my mac!
We have to wait first untill the registration get openend again! But maybe deeponion has builded a security in the wallet that if 2 adresses of 1 wallet take part it will kick out both because it looks like only 1 person is getting 2 airdrops?

i am betting you would get blacklisted before the second regestration is over. but that is just me

Even that same IP will be detected and considered as cheating. The dev is very strict in detecting cheaters...

I agreed with you that the two accounts will broadcast thesame IP address and this will be considered a cheat, it is better to use different devices if he truly want to join the airdrop campaign

Just a quick question, how about the same family members, for example, husband and wife, brothers, sisters, like that??

You know what's the funny thing about your discussion guys?! That this discussion is taking place on DeepOnion thread which is funny. It looks like you don't know what TOR network is about, because if you did you didn't even thought to start this discussion in the first place. I dont want to be rude but in the essence this is DeepOnion.
I would like to get an account for my uncle bob too...he just happens to live upstairs, and shares my internet. I can say this, my wife knows nothing about DeepOnion, or crypto in general for that matter. I doubt many of our wife's are breaking down our doors to signup.

well different case by case... and if you happen to marry a woman with 3 engineering degrees and programming for years...
and if she happens to work as blockchain developer for a tech company,
should you set up a separate internet?

shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:33:51 AM

You're kidding, right?

i just wish to sit back and get a good laugh with you     lolololololol
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:35:32 AM

well different case by case... and if you happen to marry a woman with 3 engineering degrees and programming for years...

If such is the case, she should have already given you the answer to this question. No. It's not OK.
Edit: Just think of the implications to opening that can of worms for a moment. Its just a no.

ByteFree

Activity: 630
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:36:31 AM

I understand that the rule is to post on THIS thread 10 posts / week, correct?

no. you can post in any thread on bitcointalk forum.
shotgun1969

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:37:03 AM

If such is the case, she should have already given you the answer to this question. No. It's not OK.

bwahahahahahahahaha lol
linenoise

Activity: 304
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:42:43 AM

There's a hiccup on the server, I've got a ticket open with the hosting provider. They've been speedy in the past to get things going when there are issues so the onions will flow again.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

I've got a strange problem. My deeponion signature has disappeared. Maybe it has something to do of me becoming sr. member? I've updated my signature, according to the requirements but I still can't see the signature...

shotgun1969

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:09:03 AM

I've got a strange problem. My deeponion signature has disappeared. Maybe it has something to do of me becoming sr. member? I've updated my signature, according to the requirements but I still can't see the signature...

your signature add is working just fine but you should upload the avatar and get with the rest of us.
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:09:48 AM

bwahahahahahahahaha lol

I would have thought flatmates would be the obvious example Tongue
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:11:45 AM

Today I started to show the DeepOnion project to the Latin American community. The reaction was fantastic. I´ll continue with this.

I created a post about it:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/starting-with-latin-american-community-taringa.741/

Smiley
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

DeepOnion Official Paper Wallet V 1.0
Single Wallet - Bulk Wallet - Paper Wallet - Brain Wallet view English | Français | Pyccкий | Spanish |

Click banner to reach or

You can reach the deeponion paper wallet from
the URL: http://178.238.232.141:8080/paperwallet/

cool Smiley please rename the file from WalletGenerator.net-master to DeepOnion_Paperwallet_WalletGenerator.net-master or something like this thanks.

really? people share their internet, they shouldnt suspect people from same ip to be cheating. there are hotels, clubs, cafes, wifi is everywhere, if my wife and my kids and roommates with old bitcointalk account want a piece of the onion why shouldnt they be allowed. and why should i have to order a vpn or proxy for them. or wait, how do they know the ip if i only stay on bitcointalk, they wont. but thats why the onion crew should have left the wordcount at 100 ... 50 words are easy to cheat, well i dont really care, i just enjoy my stake Smiley

Maximum allowed accumulated coin is 30 days.
can someone please explain this to me? what does it mean?

people buy onions

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

This might be for staking. Also not sure.

Today I started to show the DeepOnion project to the Latin American community. The reaction was fantastic. I´ll continue with this.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/starting-with-latin-american-community-taringa.741/

Good job. Keep up the healthy discussions there.
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:25:11 AM

Smiley

Nice work! This will definitively boost the community and the Deep Onion project even more.

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:27:27 AM

DeepOnion Official Paper Wallet V 1.0
Single Wallet - Bulk Wallet - Paper Wallet - Brain Wallet view English | Français | Pyccкий | Spanish |

Click banner to reach or

You can reach the deeponion paper wallet from
the URL: http://178.238.232.141:8080/paperwallet/

cool Smiley please rename the file from WalletGenerator.net-master to DeepOnion_Paperwallet_WalletGenerator.net-master or something like this thanks.

really? people share their internet, they shouldnt suspect people from same ip to be cheating. there are hotels, clubs, cafes, wifi is everywhere, if my wife and my kids and roommates with old bitcointalk account want a piece of the onion why shouldnt they be allowed. and why should i have to order a vpn or proxy for them. or wait, how do they know the ip if i only stay on bitcointalk, they wont. but thats why the onion crew should have left the wordcount at 100 ... 50 words are easy to cheat, well i dont really care, i just enjoy my stake Smiley

people buy onions

Beautiful to have an official paperwallet generator that os not 3th party.

I think its easy to understand whx different accounts from same ip will be banned.

I also understand why someone will include wife or best friends. Devs found a solution for all problems till now....

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

Using the Amazing Tor Network/protocol "DEEP ONION" completely revolutionizes Block-chain client connectivity.
Securing your transaction with deep anonymity, as number of DeepOnion nodes increases (brilliantly incentives by staking) it adds additional Nodes making the network where transactions are broadcasts securely and anonymously and the network more resilient.

Read more  at steem upvote pls
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crypticj/how-deep-onion-tor-network-works

That picture is not correct. As a wallet is no exit node...

Passion.
machasm

Activity: 784
Merit: 796

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:37:54 AM

I can see your signature just fine.
Signature visibility can be disabled in your profile though so that you don't see ANY signatures.
There are also some threads on this forum where signatures are not visible (such as the Wall Observer thread).

Carolina
bc1qtm5d24nycxqfqzdtj33zh9m9wn2cdek6v4kkck
abdulmad

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

Although I share your sentiment and agree its a plausible argument. Unfortunately it will be exploited and abused, we will have more cases of I have x amount of flatmates and I have x amount of family members. We don't need to start worrying about these petty issues nor create  a base for it. We need to develop according to the road map and add more value to DeepOnion.
Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: