Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 [775] 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:06:37 AM

I fully expected deeponion to be $5 this quickly, and too rise even further. This is not due to any presumptive rhetorical speculation but for real reasons...... I am a hodler.

No the reasons are as follows:

1. DeepOnion is a tor network integrated secure and private cryptocurrency where your IP address cannot be traced unlike bitcoin and many others.
    This stops criminals from being able to find you.

2. Its a very fast cryptocurrency

3. The https://deeponion.org/community forum and bitcointalk members are permanently active, friendly and helpful

4. The DeepOnion dev team are permanently active, friendly and helpful

5. Utilising the deeponion.org forum the dev created an ideas and intelligence hub where all members can contribute to the success of DeepOnion and are rewarded

6. Unlike any other cryptocurrency the talent and ambition of the dev and team and all members gives the energy and is the driving force of DeepOnion

7. DeepOnion is being developed further with such future enhancements as the DeepSend feature to be implemented

With these key factors DeepOnion can only rise in price.

Well said brother! Smiley I totally agree with you. These factors you have stated are the very factors that helped push the DeepOnion price up. And I have in mind additional factor is that DeepOnion have great community of supporters with big hearts. A great community that are willing to help each other, and even extending help to those who are victims of calamity. As Investors see the power of the community, plus the great efforts of Dev Team and Mods, just make them want to join the trip to the moon.

More power to all of us! More power to DeepOnion! Smiley
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:08:27 AM

Another fine Thursday; the day when the itching starts.
Many thanks for the 15.88 coins.

I see a lot more older BCT members here. Is the blood spreading really that fast?
This rises my hopes of more exchanges also. More interest from people, more trading, etctec
Would love to see that.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:09:22 AM

Who are you talking too about signatures?

....watch the video

EDIT: YOU

LOL. @themonkii, do we wait until he whines about being blacklisted and didn't get his air drop?  Grin
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:10:25 AM

....watch the video

LOL. @themonkii, do we wait until he whines about being blacklisted and didn't get his air drop?  Grin

No comment. Let it be known, I warned him.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:11:06 AM

Important Note:

If you didnt get your 15 Onions Giveaways, Here are the following reasons

1. You didn't follow the correct format in your bonus application.
****i already gone through the list 3x, and if still i dont see the correct format in application then i didn't include your entry.
2. You basically didn't follow this thread to be updated on what's happening on this giveaway's
3. Your BCT account is a newbie.
4. Blacklisted from the airdrop.

On the 30th page i posted that we have the final 173 list. and if ever your name is not on the list you can re-apply, that was 2 days ago. those people that reading the news & updates manage to get in even if they have application on the first 10 pages of the thread.

30th page https://deeponion.org/community/threads/special-giveaway-15-18888-onion-per-person.565/page-30#post-16353

Everything is FAIR, and i just give more importance to those people that at least Reading the updates about DeepOnion

Yes everything is fair. You did an excellent job. Thank you bro @Xsinx for your dedication on this effort.

From the bottom of my heart, maraming salamat po, bro.
GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:12:41 AM

I am just looking at the sell order list in nova for DeepOnion and it wouldn't take much for it to get to 0.001 BTC

Yes i should say thank you @Xsinx great job as one of deeponion.org/community moderators

EDIT

Hi @kissmarx thanks Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:19:17 AM

Good job @Xsinx - I know it became a tough one to manage.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:20:49 AM

Hi guys.

I've made a dashboard with some charts and other real-time data.
You can easily track every Airdrop participant:
- bitcointalk username
- airdrop address
- received and total amount in any AIRDROP wallet

Currently we have 666 Airdrop Participants (prev 6 weeks), where 436 are hodlers and 230 are dumpers.

Here is the link to the website: http://deeponion.info/
Feedback is welcome Wink Thanks guys!

Looks so nice, why not ask Dev to embed it in the main Deeponion forum, let it shows under the Airdrop Links tab Smiley
If it only allows on its own, why not put most of our important links of sites and web pages related to ONION too, so makes it the handiest for Deeponion in one place Smiley Smiley
So as the web name say, all information about DeepOnion Smiley Smiley Smiley

Excellent work of ONION Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So those out 666 accounts ever created 230 of them have dumped and are now currently blacklisted right?

Please fix your signature. If you're receiving this message it is because a problem with it was detected. Here is my video that explains how to resolve. https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-how-to-set-bct-signature.487/

Edit: If you're reading this, please ensure YOU have done this too. Nobody likes seeing these messages, lets eliminate them Smiley
thank you @themonkii  for this its intersting and look likes very colorfull.

phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:26:10 AM

Bitcointalk user Id:1030719
Wallet Address:DodR9wzcA8zp2UWquRPoT2Dcci7NvJQgop

Whatttttt ?? when i check my status it say that ?? what am i doing wrong ?? i don't want to miss this week airdrop. Where is supporter ?? I need your help.

you need to edit your signature. anywhere it says ref=xxxx you need to change it to your userid number
Thank you so much !! I have change it !! So how long does it fix my problem ??

You should be good! Good luck, and welcome!
Hi, I have waited about 12 hours but it is still blacklist with unknown reasons ?? I don't want to miss bounty tomorrow . Do you know any way for me to accept faster ??
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:32:05 AM

Important Note:

****i already gone through the list 3x, and if still i dont see the correct format in application then i didn't include your entry.
2. You basically didn't follow this thread to be updated on what's happening on this giveaway's

On the 30th page i posted that we have the final 173 list. and if ever your name is not on the list you can re-apply, that was 2 days ago. those people that reading the news & updates manage to get in even if they have application on the first 10 pages of the thread.

30th page https://deeponion.org/community/threads/special-giveaway-15-18888-onion-per-person.565/page-30#post-16353

Everything is FAIR, and i just give more importance to those people that at least Reading the updates about DeepOnion

First off, thanks for the roughly 15 onions @XSinx (also thanks for rewarding those pay attention and updated). They are just great, and I cant wait to add those onions to my

patch. Also many thanks to @themonkii & cryptorainbow for making deeponion and dropping this coin to us weekly! You guys have already transformed so many lives with this

coin, and I think the journey has just begun. Ill be honest at first I just wanted to get an airdrop for some free coins, but after learning about DeepOnion I am truly impressed.

For starters, the layout and constant updates by devs was just great. The OP was very well written and articulate, and the rules also top notch. I have learned much more about

cryptos in the past two months than I had prior to that. That being said, once again thank you for letting me be in this drop and I will do my best to push and promote DeepOnion

to every inch of the cryptosphere. Hodl to moon!!!
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:33:56 AM

Important Note:

First off, thanks for the roughly 15 onions @XSinx (also thanks for rewarding those pay attention and updated). They are just great, and I cant wait to add those onions to my

patch. Also many thanks to @themonkii & cryptorainbow for making deeponion and dropping this coin to us weekly! You guys have already transformed so many lives with this

coin, and I think the journey has just begun. Ill be honest at first I just wanted to get an airdrop for some free coins, but after learning about DeepOnion I am truly impressed.

For starters, the layout and constant updates by devs was just great. The OP was very well written and articulate, and the rules also top notch. I have learned much more about

cryptos in the past two months than I had prior to that. That being said, once again thank you for letting me be in this drop and I will do my best to push and promote DeepOnion

to every inch of the cryptosphere. Hodl to moon!!!

I can't take any credit for this coins creation. Just a Moderator.

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:36:47 AM

....watch the video

Thanks your the real mvp... Does mine check out now?
What page did they announce this?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:38:16 AM

....watch the video

Thanks your the real mvp... Does mine check out now?
What page did they announce this?

Cheers - Looks good. Enjoy the AirDrop Smiley

bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:41:12 AM

Th 230 dumpers would one day wish they never failed into temptation of dumping their onion at a very cheap rate. My onion is so precious, I will guide it jealously and value them more than a diamomd

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:50:25 AM

Important Note:

Hmmm, didn't receive my onions. What a shame. I am not too keen on how you guys constantly keep on changing the rules. I posted as per the original rules, and now seem to have been disqualified. This practice does not promote a feeling of community. It promotes a feeling of paranoia - which is just damaging the DeepOnion brand. Anyway, it's your onions to give away as you please. Just don't hurt DeepOnions in the process, please. It will be bad for everybody.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BossBee

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:51:52 AM

What is the total supply of coins?

18 million and some change.  Smiley

@cryptodv you have to change your signature. The video to do so is on page 805. I just had to do the same

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BossBee

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:52:59 AM

Important Note:

Hmmm, didn't receive my onions. What a shame. I am not too keen on how you guys constantly keep on changing the rules. I posted as per the original rules, and now seem to have been disqualified. This practice does not promote a feeling of community. It promotes a feeling of paranoia - which is just damaging the DeepOnion brand. Anyway, it's your onions to give away as you please. Just don't hurt DeepOnions in the process, please. It will be bad for everybody.

did you figure out what the reason for this was?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MrMagpie

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:53:43 AM

For staking do we need the wallet to be constantly online or can we get by with a few hours per day?
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:55:40 AM

My application is still been blacklisted for unknown reason

Bitcointalk user Id:

Wallet Address:
    DWgqTBFZdEU656vQt6nuKbpi81Z8dmcaSc

Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

I doubt if this project is still accepting new members into their signature program, it is better they post closed for new participation rather than ignoring applicants.

t3ChNo

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:56:05 AM

For staking do we need the wallet to be constantly online or can we get by with a few hours per day?

Better to keep it open, unlocked and connected to the internet all the time.
Pages: « 1 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 [775] 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: