Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 [882] 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

Why is Deeponion's price plummeting? What's happening? A week ago it was $5 and now it's $1.15! Have people lost faith and are abandoning the boat? But what about Deepsend? It has not yet released.
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

Why is Deeponion's price plummeting? What's happening? A week ago it was $5 and now it's $1.15! Have people lost faith and are abandoning the boat? But what about Deepsend? It has not yet released.

Dont focus too much on the price.

Development and community building of the coin are more important indicators. Markets act sometimes strange. Do you remember when ETH was falling from 0.032 to 0.007 and then skyrocketed to 0.15? just relax and hold your coins deep in your wallet and your onions will grow when the right moment is that the market decides so.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:05:09 PM

ALL crypto is down today, BCT being the one that is dragging down all of the others. I doubt people have lost faith in BCT, or abandoning the boat.

In regards to deepsend, please review the roadmap.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:06:22 PM

This thread has become a completely unreadable load of basically useless posts which are just spamming either some cheap hype or tons of childish mocking of people who are out of the airdrop. People are posting here for the main reason of easily meeting their 10+ weekly  posts. If the rules would change by not counting posts made in this thread for the weekly count, this thread would lose 90% of its activity. But at least it would become readable. And you could actually find and read the few posts worth reading which now appear just here and there and get then immediately lost, invisible in all the garbage.

10+ weekly is not an issue at all. I saw some other thread asking people to post 20+ weekly in order to get some coins, do you see their threads growing quickly? The vast amount posts here shows only people very interested in this coin.

You don't need to have 10 posts in this Thread ... But anywhere in this forum.
All you have to be is genuine & it is easily possible.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:08:08 PM

Think how long it took BTC to get to $1. Don't worry about the price, we've yet to prove ourselves. Wait until we demonstrate DeepSend, then you'll be glad you stayed Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:12:40 PM

Have you seen other coins price lately?This is not happening to deeponion alone but all the other altcoins as well.Bitcoin price is falling too.Don't worry mate,take it as an opportunity to buy cheap onions.Price will soon be at ATH  Cool

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
deeponion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

Come on onioners, sell your house, sell your car, sell your ps, even sell your dirty underwear and buy those damn coins  Cool Cool Cool Cool
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:26:26 PM

Come on onioners, sell your house, sell your car, sell your ps, even sell your dirty underwear and buy those damn coins  Cool Cool Cool Cool

NEVER invest any more than you can afford to lose...  Not even on guilt edged stocks

maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:29:47 PM

NEVER invest any more than you can afford to lose...  Not even on guilt edged stocks

Yep. Nver ever invest anything more than you are willing to lose in crypto. YEs the future prospects are looking great but that does not mean that you become nuts and invest anything
deeponion

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:31:10 PM

Come on onioners, sell your house, sell your car, sell your ps, even sell your dirty underwear and buy those damn coins  Cool Cool Cool Cool

NEVER invest any more than you can afford to lose...  Not even on guilt edged stocks

Im selling dreams, tha will come true. Dont miss the Onion Express. Who buys now, will be Richie Rich or the new Bill Gates.
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:33:21 PM

Think how long it took BTC to get to $1. Don't worry about the price, we've yet to prove ourselves. Wait until we demonstrate DeepSend, then you'll be glad you stayed Smiley

I agree with @Jimmybob_007 here.
The current price does not matter. I have been on DeepOnion since day one. I barely have any coins compared to total supply, even if I sell all of my coins today the price will plummet to $0.1. Current liquidity in the market is so low that even I can destroy the price LOL. Just wait until we are on bittrex and multiple other exchanges, the price might go to $0.5 or $5. The only factor that currently matters is how many people know onions and how many more can be circulated fairly so that in gfuture the liquidity is maintained
deeponion

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:38:13 PM

I agree with @Jimmybob_007 here.
The current price does not matter. I have been on DeepOnion since day one. I barely have any coins compared to total supply, even if I sell all of my coins today the price will plummet to $0.1. Current liquidity in the market is so low that even I can destroy the price LOL. Just wait until we are on bittrex and multiple other exchanges, the price might go to $0.5 or $5. The only factor that currently matters is how many people know onions and how many more can be circulated fairly so that in gfuture the liquidity is maintained

Can i be honest?? People are reading to many negative and false thing over DeepOnion. Like that stalker and hater Dogesomething. He is posting random shit and people read it. We cant let him talk like that over our coin and community
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:38:58 PM

This thread has become a completely unreadable load of basically useless posts which are just spamming either some cheap hype or tons of childish mocking of people who are out of the airdrop. People are posting here for the main reason of easily meeting their 10+ weekly  posts. If the rules would change by not counting posts made in this thread for the weekly count, this thread would lose 90% of its activity. But at least it would become readable. And you could actually find and read the few posts worth reading which now appear just here and there and get then immediately lost, invisible in all the garbage.

10+ weekly is not an issue at all. I saw some other thread asking people to post 20+ weekly in order to get some coins, do you see their threads growing quickly? The vast amount posts here shows only people very interested in this coin.

You don't need to have 10 posts in this Thread ... But anywhere in this forum.
All you have to be is genuine & it is easily possible.

I will add, if your posts are outside this thread, then those are much more valuable. We need to get the word out. The people in this thread aleady know about DeepOnions. We need to spread the word. So please do go out of this thread and spread the word by discussing anything else and showing your signature.

If the discussion is appropriate, do bring up deepOnions. Please check this one where I was trying to do the same

@Cryptohunter @3x2 - Moderator here....I posted about these endless walls of text some folks seem to feel necessary to make a point.
They're distracting, serve no useful purpose and I will not have them in this thread.
Please
 clean them up and reduce the size.
You have 12 hours or I will clean them up for you.

Hey buddy,
A lot of time has passed since I sold off my XSPEC because of all the delays in the progress. There was barely any progress on the front of the devs. Some were sick, some on vacation etc. What is the current progress? I heard that you guys hired a new dev. Is there an updated roadmap?

If possible can you please discuss how Onions are different from Xspec? I am trying to choose my split investment between these two. I like anonymity in both but I dont understand the OBFS4 part. I understand ring CP and TOR. So can you please discuss the differences in the technologies that both of these young cryptos have brought to the table?
Cheers
-M

Thanks for being nice about this, but if you ACTUALLY read this forum instead of flooding it with insignificant deep onion comparison requests, you would have your question answered about 4 times.  

yep, I read through the whole thread and got an approximate answer that OBFS4 can work beyond the great wall of china. Is it correct?

Forgive me for being so straight,
but I got another impression that, either you are insanely angry with all Onion people or you are just arrogant. Statements like this "ohhhhhhhhh you.'re a deep onion guy. That explains your sore anus. I was wondering what Shitcoin brought your attitude here. " will no bring more people to the XSPECT community. I kicked myself when I missed spectre ICO and lost a chance for 20x profits. XSPEC has potential to be bigger (a lot bigger than what any of us can imagine), but as a potential investor, I do think that your attitude in answering (even trolls or shills for other coins who understandably can be a complete pain in butt to deal with) is not going to help XSPEC.

Crypto is so young and there is a ton of space for every coin to find its own space and easily become 100x in future years, thats not the worry at all. But please, do not alienate people by shitting on other coins. To a crypto newbie that does not give a good impression about the team and their work at all. (Once you do it , actually the trolls will win.) Thats why I request you to please stop using personal attacks to reply. If you think that the poster is troll then ban them from the thread but do not let the conversation go south.

I hope I did not come out as too judgemental, if that was the case then I am sorry. However, consider me as a well-wisher. I am hoping to see crypto grow and we all can benefit from decreased influence of centralized banking system. Lets work for that goal.
Thanx for patient reading
-M

Fair enough, guess my anus is quite sore as I truly believe this should have a much higher marketcap. I will consider your philosophy as it is much more civilized and appreciate the input and thank you for your kind words of approach as you have shown class. But in the case of DeepOnion, Spectrecoin is superior with its technology and DeepOnion simply lacks the distribution arguments putforth on this fourm from DeepOnion supporters. In this scenario of DeepOnion, post count has been very much Quantity over Quality and therefore my anus gets REALLY sore when it appears in this thread.

Together we're all one in the Cryptosphere and I agree with your approach.

Sorry and Cheers !  

Edit: Confirmed in China and Middle Eastern regions: Iraq, Iran, Afganistan.

I understand the frustration but I am not even asking comparison between DeepOnion and XSPEC.

I would recommend just making sure that XSPEC community gets weekly updates. And the roadmap is followed as per the promises made by the devs. XSPEC has been around the block for a long time now and I expected some good updates from devs around Jan - MArch 2017 but it did not happen. Then in the last pump I sold off all of my XSPEC and moved on. Lets forget comparison between the two coins on XSPEC forum and focus on XSPEC, its updates, good news, bad news. Make sure that the response of community on BCT is good. May be use an incentive structure to increase the word of mouth. Slack does not really make it visible to the new members of crypto community. And slack channel is a bit lackluster too.

As far as ONIONs go, I have been currently part of a very very active community on DeepOnion. The dev @crypto_rainbow has been very particular/strict about the airdrop requirements. The team is trying its best to make sure that there are no cheaters. So far so good, the airdrops are completely transparent. To be fair the onion community is buzzing due to requirements of the airdrop, but the devs get to decide their way of making sure that they keep their spot on the first page for next 32 weeks. Kudos to them for choosing that route. Its too early to judge the developers there for their roadmaps and delays but I still think that whatever is happening there is a lot fair than any ICO around (I am not saying that XSPEC ico was unfair.. it was one of the older ICOs which was very much fair. The train of ICO's has been derailed for a while since GNO with devs keeping 96% of the coins, but thats talk for another day).

So lets make crypto great. Who knows may be you guys help @crypto_rainbow some day with implementation of OBFS4 and he helps XSPEC project with somethign awesome that he has to offer. Smiley

Cheers. I guess now we are both on the same page. Lets be positive and just ignore or silently ban anything that looks like a troll or shill. Smiley
If price drops a bit more, I am going to make an entry back in XSPEC. Its a long term hold

Roll Eyes

comparison != competition
Sharing is caring. Roll Eyes

jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

I reviewed your wallet. or you moved your coins to another address or you spent the coins, if you spent the coins wy are you worried ?

let me explain you something, a thing is value and another is price. I like deeponion because the value not the price, if you research about deeponion technology you will find that value is huge, the fluctuation of the price is normal for criptocurrencies and of course the price will grow again.

this is a huge opportunity for you if you sold your coins, rebuy again and dont be out of the train.
zsmith

Activity: 142
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:44:28 PM

My suspicion is that a bunch of the people banned from the airdrop threw a tantrum over it and foolishly dumped their coins.  But these people who dumped just because they are banned from the airdrop would have probably dumped at the end of the airdrop anyway. So no big deal.

I bought a few Onions yesterday and I bought a few more just a moment ago.   When the price goes down, it's an opportunity to buy.    Buy - Hodl - Stake.
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:46:24 PM

Now is just a great time to buy, if you have the liquidity to do so.  Don't let the ups and downs of the market drive you crazy.

For goodness sake, there are stories of "day-traders" in the stock exchange that can't take the heat, lose their minds, and jump out of windows, which is probably a good reason to never be a day-trader, lol.

There are quite a few Onion getting out there from miners with good ASIC's, remember there were 2 million to mine, and even if the price for them keeps dropping they are still making good money, just not as much as they could, while looking for that ROI on a Baikal or Antminer.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

I believe I have found a hacked account that has to be reviewed/banned:
User Haunebu https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218075
See his postings. Till 30.08. perfect German and since 01.09. English and badly (google-)translated German postings. Maybe another German speaking user can confirm my assumption.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:53:53 PM

I believe I have found a hacked account that has to be reviewed/banned:
User Haunebu https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218075
See his postings. Till 30.08. perfect German and since 01.09. English and badly (google-)translated German postings. Maybe another German speaking user can confirm my assumption.

First flag is that 167 posts and 167 activity. Thats just too close. I think that this one is hacked. We can suspend the account and let the account holder contact us to remove the ban.
maxmad_x

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:55:37 PM

My suspicion is that a bunch of the people banned from the airdrop threw a tantrum over it and foolishly dumped their coins.  But these people who dumped just because they are banned from the airdrop would have probably dumped at the end of the airdrop anyway. So no big deal.

I bought a few Onions yesterday and I bought a few more just a moment ago.   When the price goes down, it's an opportunity to buy.    Buy - Hodl - Stake.

I was worried about it too. I would have loved a suspension over the ban. Suspension keeps their hopes to get more coins so basically avoids dumping in some cases. Ban means they will definitely take profits and leave
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:56:46 PM

Hey Deeponioners  Undecided
I keep seeing that the price is going down in daily basis because of the foolish dumpers .. I think that this will take the coin's price down for a period of time .
If the price keeps going down, i'll try to invest as minumum as 50$ and buy some onions to keep them for the bright future.
Is it really a good time to invest ? i'm saying so but if the price reaches 1 bucks i'm going to buy lots of onions !
what do you think folks ?.
Pages: « 1 ... 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 [882] 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: