Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 [884] 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:47:28 AM

Good evening at all, I can get some clarification:
I was put on black list in airdrop on September 1 for unknown reasons, I asked for support in our community forum and now I was answered: "Possible Review - No Activity in ANN Thread"
What does it mean? What do I do post also in thread ann? Because in the airdrop rules it is said that every user must do at least 10 posts with 50 words in ANY THREAD, but not specify in THREAD ANN, right?

However, I am also committed to other threads today and I will post more carefully.

Thank you all!

Can anyone answer these questions please?
Is my exclusion dependent on my bad English? Because I come every day in Btk and Every day I write in several threads but Team says
"No Activity in ANN Thread". Why?
How can I know if Team accepts me for the next airdrop?

For all the boys who ask why the price of onions goes down, I say:
Do not look it 2 times a day, but look it one a month .... and you'll be happy  Wink

kronos123, you can always check your status here; https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php

If you are still blacklisted, you can appeal your ban and apply to be reinstate on official forums as well.

I have already made my request to support and this in red (up) is their response to the community forum.

What do I have to do now?
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:55:41 AM

Hmm, 100% annual interest, seems legit. /sarcasm   On top of that it's built on top of ETH which is either itself a scamcoin or just a tool that all the other scamcoins operate on.  I hope this attracts all the scammers that are trying to infest this community.  Good riddance.

Lol this is a good one, cheap clones.  I think i made a wise decision going into ONION then.  When the clones are coming this is a pretty good sign! 

The even cloned the 10 posts @ 50 chars.  But since its a scam, they are doing everything very fast, ERC20 (easy to launch), 2 weeks airdrops, 100% PoS 1 year and a small detailed ive noticed they give 80% instead of 90% like ONION.  It wasn't enough greedy so they deciced to take 20% instead of 10%, just in case it didn't paid off as expected! Smiley

I will follow this one up (wont get in or buy it) but will check how it goes when they get listed on an exchange...

zsmith

Activity: 142
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:02:55 AM

But since its a scam, they are doing everything very fast, ERC20 (easy to launch),

I know, it's like they are not even trying!  They could have forked deeponions code at the very least but they didn't even do that.  Just throw another scamcoin on top of the ETH platform, why not?  I think we are going to see a lot of new coins/tokens following deeponions distribution model.  Unfortunately most of them will be scams, like most alts, hopefully the average person is smart enough to distinguish deeponion from the scams and it doesn't taint our good name.

I will follow this one up (wont get in or buy it) but will check how it goes when they get listed on an exchange...

I won't get in or buy either, but will be laughing from the sidelines on this one.  I wonder how they are going to find an exchange shady enough to list this.  They might even have to start their own exchange.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

Good evening at all, I can get some clarification:
I was put on black list in airdrop on September 1 for unknown reasons, I asked for support in our community forum and now I was answered: "Possible Review - No Activity in ANN Thread"
What does it mean? What do I do post also in thread ann? Because in the airdrop rules it is said that every user must do at least 10 posts with 50 words in ANY THREAD, but not specify in THREAD ANN, right?

However, I am also committed to other threads today and I will post more carefully.

Thank you all!

Can anyone answer these questions please?
Is my exclusion dependent on my bad English? Because I come every day in Btk and Every day I write in several threads but Team says "No Activity in ANN Thread". Why?
How can I know if Team accepts me for the next airdrop?

For all the boys who ask why the price of onions goes down, I say:
Do not look it 2 times a day, but look it one a month .... and you'll be happy  Wink

Hi @Kronos It is not your English dont worry about that...

I just looked at your post history page 6 on bitcointalk, on this link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=893441;sa=showPosts;start=100

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg21251345#msg21251345

In this link to your message you say you got your wallet on: August 27, 2017, 02:02:03 PM

Since that date to the 1st of September and to be applicable to the drop on that date you would have had to have
made 10 supportive posts in any of the main crypto ANN threads.

You have made less than 10 supportive posts regarding deeponion from the 27th to the 1st, you actually made 6 up to the 1st of September,

The ones asking why you were not accepted into deeponion at the start and then later how your sig was wrong and also not liking the banter
on the main ANN thread of DeepOnion are not legitimate posts in support of deeponion no matter the sentiment you may have intend.

Now you have posted good supportive comments i really like them just post a bit more and you will be allowed on the next drop mate ok Smiley

Cheers @Kronos

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:12:06 AM

Yep i bought cheap onions at the market today.... Amongst other things, thats why i have only come on now...

Yea i am surprised more people arent buying them at this price . I got 301.9 Onions Smiley lol...
That is all i can afford for now...

Although prices fall, but the community continues to grow, so the price will come back, and later will be higher
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:12:31 AM

Wasn't this coin already proven to be a scam? Seems pretty unprofessional.

Regardless, im interested in the free coins.

your post certainly is a great indicator as to wether you will get any free onions here m8.

send my your address and I'll send you 3 onions.

Hope the aren't stinking by the time they arrive  Tongue Tongue Tongue

would you prefer white or purple ??

GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:19:52 AM

I do not understand why members complain when they are not given hundreds of onion$'s when in fact they
do not even realise they have not posted 10 supportive messages a week with 50 characters in each.  This is not rocket science !  
What deeponion is asking everyone who wants the airdrop is to comply with less than basic primary school level intelligence requirements .......

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:20:26 AM

But since its a scam, they are doing everything very fast, ERC20 (easy to launch),

I know, it's like they are not even trying!  They could have forked deeponions code at the very least but they didn't even do that.  Just throw another scamcoin on top of the ETH platform, why not?  I think we are going to see a lot of new coins/tokens following deeponions distribution model.  Unfortunately most of them will be scams, like most alts, hopefully the average person is smart enough to distinguish deeponion from the scams and it doesn't taint our good name.

I won't get in or buy either, but will be laughing from the sidelines on this one.  I wonder how they are going to find an exchange shady enough to list this.  They might even have to start their own exchange.

Have you checked their whitepaper?   Its laughable, a small 5 pages (including the table of content)  Smiley

Their github as 4 commits i think and it wasn't there 2 weeks ago...  Again a red flag to me, anyways , enough talking about that cheap clone!
compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:21:19 AM

I'm doing https://eventchain.io in my signature. Is there any way to get this coin that isn't from the signature?
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:34:49 AM

Thanks for the response GCforce but what I want to understand is:
I have to do 10 posts and I have to talk about onions very well, or I can do 10-20-30 post a week (not a problem for me) in any thread I want, but talking about that coin. That is, if I'm in thread coin 808 I'm talking about coin 808 (Binance, Stratis, Bitcoin, Rain, Bitsend etc) ..... but very very important my signature is seen by other users in other threads everyday and several times a day!
It's okay?

However, I thank GCforce, Dev and Team and hope to be in the next airdrop!  Wink
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:35:05 AM

I'm doing https://eventchain.io in my signature. Is there any way to get this coin that isn't from the signature?

confined to bed at the minute and can't see outside as the window is behind me.

might sound a silly question :  Is there a full moon out there tonight ?

GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:36:17 AM

Wasn't this coin already proven to be a scam? Seems pretty unprofessional.

Regardless, im interested in the free coins.

Hello @DevelopmentBank

I am sorry you must be a member level at BCT and to be eligible for the DeepOnion airdrop
participants must have registered their BCT accounts before or on the 12th of July 2017

You registered your bitcointalk account on August 16, 2017, 03:42:34 AM

Also since you have already degraded DeepOnion by saying how unprofessional is without even a description or reference as to why
and you also said in your post you just want free coins therefore i do not believe you intend to ensure the success of deeponion.

This is not a way a very good way to impress if you had wanted free coins. Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:44:20 AM

Come on onioners, sell your house, sell your car, sell your ps, even sell your dirty underwear and buy those damn coins  Cool Cool Cool Cool

honestly, I am bothered by your username. You seem to want to pretend to be the dev. It's better to use a different name, or early or late the dev will have to delete your posts.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:52:07 AM

Let's target China and help them out a little Wink

https://twitter.com/wetradecrypto/status/904659397703585794

I retweeted it and also, I made my own tweets. Thanks to brother @whitefishdesign for the artworks. Let's aim to reach China:

https://twitter.com/kissmarx/status/904872859322814465
https://twitter.com/kissmarx/status/904875905335541760
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:56:57 AM

honestly, I am bothered by your username. You seem to want to pretend to be the dev. It's better to use a different name, or early or late the dev will have to delete your posts.

You'll want to fix your signature if you want to participate in the airdrop.

Replace the XXXX in your sig with your BitcoinTalk id #, which looks
like 111118. Good luck. And yeah, that kid needs to find a new username, I agree.
scott0577

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:59:56 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 02:22:05 AM by scott0577

confined to bed at the minute and can't see outside as the window is behind me.

might sound a silly question :  Is there a full moon out there tonight ?
Haha yes it is a full moon tonight...
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:01:46 AM

DeepSend, we cannot speak much about it, but it will be liked by many.

Because we cleared big cheat applicants we can have now more time
and
1) Block-chain team is working on new features for deeponion qt wallet
2) Web dev team started developing new main page for the deponion.org

In order to get more ONION from Airdrops you can support official forums with your contributions (posts and projects) and refer people to Deeponion airdrops by using your airdrop links https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=Bitcointalk userid

we will select people support factor by checking your contributions to the Onion project
keep up

Very good news coming from dev @crypto-rainbow. DeepOnion is developing new features for the wallet and also for the official DeepOnion webpage. Thank you dev for giving this update for our community and supporters.  Smiley
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:02:39 AM

Dreamhouse you have not replaced XXXXX with your user ID, which should be a six-digit number.  You must replace it before applying for airdrop.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:05:13 AM

Dreamhouse you have not replaced XXXXX with your user ID, which should be a six-digit number.  You must replace it before applying for airdrop.

It doesn't have to be 6 digits. Mine isn't. It should be a number, though, and not XXXX.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:20:53 AM

> most crypto is down.

Think you're right. China's ban on ico's, the fall of a lot of coins. Banned DO users, afraid DO users. It is a mixture of  lot of things.

I agree with you brother @thang long. Your analysis, yet concise, is the best answer to why the price is down. Most are down because of the factors you enumerated. However, we don not worry as great cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and DeepOnion are strong enough to stand against these pulling down factors. We will always go back up again. Therefore, no worries at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 [884] 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: