Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:21:57 AM

from november 30 the blocking of tor traffic by isp in the russian federation is expected.

we should take this into account and develop response measures.

Wowsers...Can anybody state what this means for onion owners from those countries, and any potential long term impacts this may have on Onion as a currency?  I'm here and I'm not going anywhere, but that sounds pretty freakin crazy for those it potentially affects.
This release is interesting for preparing Deeponion users, but by then things can change! In addition, it's necessary to know if the community of these countries that use Deeponion is great because if it's not, it will take time to see some impact on coin.

Russia is banning all vpns as well as tor and other proxies. This means they won't be able to use the official wallet, but it doesn't stop them from trading via nova exchange or other methods. Perhaps an escrow service like the one on the official DO forum will also help them.

Maybe someone can create a non-tor version of deeponion, this should be totally possible as it is just the transport layer. Then it needs a node that is tor and non tor to sync between the two
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:24:16 AM

We should really try listing this coin on some other legit exchange like Yobit or Cryptopia, not the best ones I know but we need more volume for this coin so more people are aware of it. Many proper investors not even interested no matter what coin has to offer if they dont see volume on the coin.

Forget Yobit. We'll soon get to another exchange. Other option is on the official forum's marketplace, just get an escrow.
Jack Lee2222

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:35:23 AM

I like the new rules.  I am hoping I am qualified to join the airdrop now.

I wish You would be qualified in near future.
Please note that you need be active in the forum.
Good luck
http://deeponion.org/community

jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:36:11 AM

You can join us as long as 01 sept you are registered in the forum. so join this opportunity to new forum members.
JustLooking7

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:40:09 AM

We should really try listing this coin on some other legit exchange like Yobit or Cryptopia, not the best ones I know but we need more volume for this coin so more people are aware of it. Many proper investors not even interested no matter what coin has to offer if they dont see volume on the coin.

Forget Yobit. We'll soon get to another exchange. Other option is on the official forum's marketplace, just get an escrow.

Its not for me to trade, I am hodling like a king 100% of airdrop i still HODL and all POS rewards too. I just feel that getting volume on Coinmarketcap for deeponion will increase awareness of this coin, once people start researching what is this coin will fall in love with the community and the project like we all did.

mkomi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:45:42 AM

Even if I register Air Drop, confirmation mail will not reach.

What's going on?
GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

Regarding the Russian news this was from the 17th of this month https://news.bitcoin.com/russian-universities-cryptocurrency-courses/

I posted about it on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=784340765102521&id=773800926156505

Also i saw on twitter that the Russian Government is paying 2.5 Million Rubles for Top Crypto People

Governments across the world are starting to think about utilising blockchain technologies as currency. Why wouldn't they? Its quicker, securer and far more efficient compared to mainstream banking, and TOR is the logical better answer again giving even more enhanced security.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:51:27 AM

DeepOnion is the best and secured transaction and kept us from prying eyes.

#DeepOnion
#DeepOnionSecurity
#DeepSend

maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:52:01 AM

We are testing totally new incentive for our forum members...
with new coming system
forum members will be able to earn DO credits from their different forum activities such as
opening new threads
if their threads get reply
posting under threads
etc.
And you will be able to transfer these DO credits either Anonymous or with your username other members. And these can be converted Escrow credits by our system. And it in is in our future plan to allow people withdrawn these credits as ONION with determined exchange formula.

More details will be announced later.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-system-forum-bank-in-progress.3184/
Stay with us share with us love with us!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-system-forum-bank-in-progress.3184/

THis is one of the great features of the forum so that now there is a better incentive than just like and rank system in the forum.
People.. make sure you generate as many credits on your name so that if get benefited in case you somehow ended up being out of the airdrop.
Good credits might give you a better chance to be one of the supporters.

Make sure to

Go to each of the social media accounts
Facebook, twitter, youtube and like deepOnionx

Go to the articles on medium and Steemit
like, resteem #deeponion related stuff

Go to other threads and make sure you bring up deeponion not as a mooncoin but a reality that we will be taking over the anonymous cryptocurrency arena with our DeepVault and DeepSend features.
Make sure you bring up the topics such as Airdrop, no ICO, fair launch, incredible community, fair and hardworking devs, new exchange, deepOnion market, dedicated forum

Create more graphics, videos or tutorials to get bounties.

If you know a language, go the translation thread and make sure that you correct and improve previous translations

Always paint DeepOnion as a "FAIR" coin and not a hype coin

God speed

Good information @madmax_X

I agree this is not just any coin but it will be taking over the anonymous cryptocurrency market by storm. No other current or upcoming coin can compare to DeepOnion evenmore when the new deepsend and deeptrust features are implemented putting us ahead of the curve. It's true this is not just a hype coin but a fair coin that has the opportunity to see success of which the likes no current coin as seen before.

Currently almost done with new website design I will be sharing with the dev team and moderators, hopefully it will be used as it's looking very nice and i'm sure it will help boost DeepOnions brand identity.

Thanx Smiley Sometimes when the price is lower the community needs is the push some nudge and some new vigor ! We will be successful.

Please dont sell your onions for cheap to anyone. ! The price has to go up if you dont sell!
GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:53:20 AM

What's going on?

You have to be a Jr Member and you registered on the September 17, 2017, 03:16:48 PM however you can still join the community forum and participate in the bounties and rewards there:)  but you cant join the airdrop campaign sorry @mkomi

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:22:50 AM

I'm kind of on the fence about the change in the date for accepting people into the airdrop.  Certainly new people are always welcome, and the members who were here from the first airdrop have benefited.  I'm sure someone has studied the metrics and seen some effect we're not on the number of airdrop participants and perhaps this is an effort to reverse a downward trend to get more Onion in more hands?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jack Lee2222

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:27:10 AM

I'm kind of on the fence about the change in the date for accepting people into the airdrop.  Certainly new people are always welcome, and the members who were here from the first airdrop have benefited.  I'm sure someone has studied the metrics and seen some effect we're not on the number of airdrop participants and perhaps this is an effort to reverse a downward trend to get more Onion in more hands?

With more members, we will get stronger and deeponion will be more valuable. For me, i will buy some onions because i believe in the project. of course, i appreciate for the new rules.

GCforce

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:28:47 AM

Here one of my new DeepOnion posters, Its of a series "When you combine two great things...."

The Security and Privacy of Tor and the Speed and Agility of Cryptocurrency - DeepOnion

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:30:10 AM

I think this is a great move.  With the coin in more hands, then the price is less susceptible to dumps.  This also gets more people involved and will help the coin become more decentralized which is always the ultimate goal.  Sucks that i missed the last airdrop before the change, but I'm happy that this is finally happening overall.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:34:09 AM

I think this is a great move.  With the coin in more hands, then the price is less susceptible to dumps.  This also gets more people involved and will help the coin become more decentralized which is always the ultimate goal.  Sucks that i missed the last airdrop before the change, but I'm happy that this is finally happening overall.
Yes! Spreading the coins to as many people as possible is the goal of the airdrop but since cheaters & abusers are always on the look out it will be an extra hard work for the dev team.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:42:36 AM

Yes! Spreading the coins to as many people as possible is the goal of the airdrop but since cheaters & abusers are always on the look out it will be an extra hard work for the dev team.

I think with more people and everyone getting a smaller piece then the temptation to sell is alot less.  For someone in a 3rd world country getting 2-3 airdrops worth 1000$ is basically life changing money.  The money to sell is too great.  I think giving everyone a smaller piece will encourage holding and expose more people to the wallet and POS. 

I think it's no coincidence that the devs chose to do this for the 11th airdrop.  Does that mean for the 21st airdrop, the join date will be rolled back even further?  And so forth again for the 31st? 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:49:39 AM

I just read the word "DeepVault" here in the thread. Who can give me more details/explanations about this feature?
DeepVault it is renamed DeepTrust. This new name is better suited to this technology.  Cool

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:52:23 AM

What's going on?

If you cant get confirmation mail about DeepOnion forum registration, try change registration e-mail to the @hotmail or @gmail
https://deeponion.org/community/account/contact-details

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:53:59 AM

I think with more people and everyone getting a smaller piece then the temptation to sell is alot less.  For someone in a 3rd world country getting 2-3 airdrops worth 1000$ is basically life changing money.  The money to sell is too great.  I think giving everyone a smaller piece will encourage holding and expose more people to the wallet and POS. 

I think it's no coincidence that the devs chose to do this for the 11th airdrop.  Does that mean for the 21st airdrop, the join date will be rolled back even further?  And so forth again for the 31st? 

No one knows but the devteam wants new people from the cyptocurrency to be able to join and grab some onions from the airdrop.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:08:13 AM

Any finally thank you DeepOnion, for changing the airdrop rules and atleast giving few more people a chance to join and contribute to the community, as we all know a great community builds a great coin and we all know the potentionality of deepcoin, hope i get my application accepted and contribute  to our community, fingers crossed Grin Smiley Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: