Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:39:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 [1187] 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:33:11 AM

We are testing totally new incentive for our forum members...
with new coming system
forum members will be able to earn DO credits from their different forum activities such as
opening new threads
if their threads get reply
posting under threads
etc.
And you will be able to transfer these DO credits either Anonymous or with your username other members. And these can be converted Escrow credits by our system. And it in is in our future plan to allow people withdrawn these credits as ONION with determined exchange formula.

More details will be announced later.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-system-forum-bank-in-progress.3184/
Stay with us share with us love with us!

See its stuff like this that makes deeponion far better than the rest. They actually care about the community and keep in touch. We are going to grow to be one of the biggest someday.

Ya thats right. But i think there will be a lot of people who try to abuse the system to earn more DeepOnions. That could become a shitpost party. Devs will have a lot of work i think^^

First of all we have 11 mods and fantastic community. Will report us cheater and they will be taken care

we will pay only for 20-500 words posts
and if post or thread deleted DO credits also removed and we have daily cap like we pay daily for 10 posts
and only certain forums we decide will be rewarding. And we can even accept certain members after they reach 100 posts they can start DO credits. We will make sure people work and earn us good content.

This makes sense. I remember when crypto-rainbow said it will be more much better than steem.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:37:18 AM

hope new rules for airdrop will help community and make Onion much more famous than now ,of course some maybe will try to cheat and  teams work  come much more difiicult .

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:38:06 AM

We are testing totally new incentive for our forum members...
with new coming system
forum members will be able to earn DO credits from their different forum activities such as
opening new threads
if their threads get reply
posting under threads
etc.
And you will be able to transfer these DO credits either Anonymous or with your username other members. And these can be converted Escrow credits by our system. And it in is in our future plan to allow people withdrawn these credits as ONION with determined exchange formula.

More details will be announced later.
Stay with us share with us love with us!

See its stuff like this that makes deeponion far better than the rest. They actually care about the community and keep in touch. We are going to grow to be one of the biggest someday.

Ya thats right. But i think there will be a lot of people who try to abuse the system to earn more DeepOnions. That could become a shitpost party. Devs will have a lot of work i think^^

First of all we have 11 mods and fantastic community. Will report us cheater and they will be taken care

we will pay only for 20-500 words posts
and if post or thread deleted DO credits also removed and we have daily cap like we pay daily for 10 posts
and only certain forums we decide will be rewarding. And we can even accept certain members after they reach 100 posts they can start DO credits. We will make sure people work and earn us good content.

This makes sense. I remember when crypto-rainbow said it will be more much better than steem.

A very promising tactic for motivating people to build a strong community and a strong brand.
I think that this strong foundation in the future of deeponion will mean a lot.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mrdemon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:50:42 AM

Could I ask the developers of DeepOnion about the progress of the product? Which stage we are at now? And what is the roadmap for the next 6 months, 12 months?

I am considering invest some cash in to this because it looks like a promising project. Thank you!
Sikka157

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:54:53 AM

Could I ask the developers of DeepOnion about the progress of the product? Which stage we are at now? And what is the roadmap for the next 6 months, 12 months?

I am considering invest some cash in to this because it looks like a promising project. Thank you!

Go to the first post of this thread, you will find the roadmap and all the other details there.

You can also join the deeponion community forum and ask other members https://deeponion.org/community/

Also dont forget to participate in bounties and other tasks for free ONIONS
dadesu

Merit: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:56:54 AM

On the first page you have a roadmap on which is very nice shown so far and in the future what will be done.
There are all new things presented till q3 2018.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:13:30 AM

On the first page you have a roadmap on which is very nice shown so far and in the future what will be done.
There are all new things presented till q3 2018.

we can see the updated roadmap posted on the first page.  the original roadmap isn't like that.  the devs team is working round the clock to reach target posted on the roadmap, plus, from time to time, they introduce new features not presented on the roadmap.  this means devs team is constantly innovating this coin to match and overdo top coins in terms of features.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:13:50 AM

Have been somehow lazy these days, but not dead Cheesy I keep working harder and harder everyday and the good news is that my internet connection will get back and i'll fullfill my promise asap
an arabic youtube channel have been opened, a twitter,facebook and instagram accounts (in arabic) have been opened also !
will start modering them asap !
LINKS :

https://www.facebook.com/DeepOnion-Arabia-306949809782749
https://www.instagram.com/deeponion_ar
https://twitter.com/Deeponion_AR
https://www.youtube.com/c/DeeponionArabia

Many articles got shared in arabic, lots of my friends knows about the project and got their attention, The video in arabic would bring More members, so : Wish me luck Cheesy
amazing keep up!
This is community coin, we work hand to hand success more.
We will prepare you grounds and facilities where you can do more and support more.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:13:59 AM

hope new rules for airdrop will help community and make Onion much more famous than now ,of course some maybe will try to cheat and  teams work  come much more difiicult .

I'm positive the new rules will help the community, as more people will be added. The Dev team and the moderators know how to handle the cheaters out. Plus the development of incentive program, it will only make the community more active in the DeepOnion official forum. So I'm glad with what's goin on now, I'm positive DeepOnion will also become more valuable. Smiley
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:46:19 AM

As stated all the information is on the first page of this ANN, in a nutshell the following developments are in the works.

DeepSend - Optimized Transaction obfuscation over TOR network - More info soon

DeepTrust - More info will be announced soon

MarketPlace - Built in automated escrow service in the Official Forum - More info soon

Credit system for active members in the official forum - Active users will be earning credits for creating and posting quality content in the official forum, these can also be exchanged for onions. More info soon.

Registration for new members has been updated to 1 September 2017 and only need to be Junior member to qualify, same rules apply (10 quality posts per week in the ANN and must be registered and be active in official forum).

This pretty much sums it up and I strongly advise you to register in the Official forum for more up to date news as the ANN grows pretty quickly daily. https://deeponion.org/community/

tony_san

Activity: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

I'm positive the new rules will help the community, as more people will be added. The Dev team and the moderators know how to handle the cheaters out. Plus the development of incentive program, it will only make the community more active in the DeepOnion official forum. So I'm glad with what's goin on now, I'm positive DeepOnion will also become more valuable. Smiley

I think this rules added maybe many members are banned, of course . I'm very postivie about this news , and the ways of check out cheat mybe need dev do more work.
If the checking is not very strict maybe it will accidentally injure someone. So hopefully anyone can  share they experience. Roll Eyes

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
adisma

Activity: 308

einc.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:14:22 AM

Application under review.
Hope to be part of the next airdrop and of this amazing community.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:17:32 AM

As stated all the information is on the first page of this ANN, in a nutshell the following developments are in the works.

MarketPlace - Built in automated escrow service in the Official Forum - More info soon

Credit system for active members in the official forum - Active users will be earning credits for creating and posting quality content in the official forum, these can also be exchanged for onions. More info soon.

Registration for new members has been updated to 1 September 2017 and only need to be Junior member to qualify, same rules apply (10 quality posts per week in the ANN and must be registered and be active in official forum).

This pretty much sums it up and I strongly advise you to register in the Official forum for more up to date news as the ANN grows pretty quickly daily. https://deeponion.org/community/

@abdulmad you know everything! Thanks for good explanations keep up!
DeepTrust - we changed the name new name will be announced. We are still coding on the new feature. (New name) banner and icon and new wallet look initially sent to 3 moderators. They will join tests with us hopefully next week.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
adisma

Activity: 308

einc.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:24:26 AM

More marketing name ?
Why did you change the name ?

brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:27:33 AM

DeepTrust - we changed the name new name will be announced. We are still coding on the new feature. (New name) banner and icon and new wallet look initially sent to 3 moderators. They will join tests with us hopefully next week.

Lots of good stuff to look forward  Grin
What about social media campaigns? I read that twitter campaign is over will you guys launch a new one soon?
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:37:32 AM

Any news about Novaexchange registrations? Its been closed for new registrations for weeks now. I would like to buy some onions while they are so cheap. Is there any other way to buy them besides Nova??
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

More marketing name ?
Why did you change the name ?

We think it will be better, as many people confused it with Feedback system. This is a full power block chain tech better to name it right.

Lots of good stuff to look forward  Grin
What about social media campaigns? I read that twitter campaign is over will you guys launch a new one soon?

we give a break the twitter campaign we have so much things coming soon and better handle them and market them all together

bounties continuing.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

Hi all,

Is it possible to change Deeponion Wallet on deeponion.org account?

Also link https://deeponion.org/community/view_signatures.php is returning error. Where can I find signature that I can use?

Thank you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:07:30 AM

Was happy about the news, that from now on Jr. members are also allowed to join the airdrop and now I got the following status:
"We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion."

Can someone explain to me, why my account doesn't meet some conditions?

I need a DeepOnion Forum membership ... check
Jr. member and above ... check
one person one account ... check
promotion signature ... check
account registered before Sep 1, 2017 ... check
10 posts per week ... check (for the last week)

Am I missing something?
Thanks.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

Was happy about the news, that from now on Jr. members are also allowed to join the airdrop and now I got the following status:
"We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion."

Can someone explain to me, why my account doesn't meet some conditions?

I need a DeepOnion Forum membership ... check
Jr. member and above ... check
one person one account ... check
promotion signature ... check
account registered before Sep 1, 2017 ... check
10 posts per week ... check (for the last week)

Am I missing something?
Thanks.

Hi Man, you should check your signature.
https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=XXXXXXX
Please replace the XXXXXXX with your bitcointalk use id.
You useid is 1015954
Pages: « 1 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 [1187] 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: