Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:54:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 [1188] 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adisma

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

einc.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:14:19 AM

Hi all,

Is it possible to change Deeponion Wallet on deeponion.org account?

Also link https://deeponion.org/community/view_signatures.php is returning error. Where can I find signature that I can use?

Thank you.

What about this one : https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:14:27 AM

Could I ask the developers of DeepOnion about the progress of the product? Which stage we are at now? And what is the roadmap for the next 6 months, 12 months?

I am considering invest some cash in to this because it looks like a promising project. Thank you!

As stated all the information is on the first page of this ANN, in a nutshell the following developments are in the works.

DeepSend - Optimized Transaction obfuscation over TOR network - More info soon

DeepTrust - More info will be announced soon

MarketPlace - Built in automated escrow service in the Official Forum - More info soon

Credit system for active members in the official forum - Active users will be earning credits for creating and posting quality content in the official forum, these can also be exchanged for onions. More info soon.

Registration for new members has been updated to 1 September 2017 and only need to be Junior member to qualify, same rules apply (10 quality posts per week in the ANN and must be registered and be active in official forum).

This pretty much sums it up and I strongly advise you to register in the Official forum for more up to date news as the ANN grows pretty quickly daily. https://deeponion.org/community/

Just to add - registration to the official DeepOnion forum is now mandatory to receive coins via the Airdrop. I'm not if its retroactive for those already enrolled in the Airdrop initiative, but it will be enforced for new members.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:14:50 AM

Was happy about the news, that from now on Jr. members are also allowed to join the airdrop and now I got the following status:
"We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion."

Can someone explain to me, why my account doesn't meet some conditions?

I need a DeepOnion Forum membership ... check
Jr. member and above ... check
one person one account ... check
promotion signature ... check
account registered before Sep 1, 2017 ... check
10 posts per week ... check (for the last week)

Am I missing something?
Thanks.
You have not changed XXXXX in the signature with your bct id. Check it.
Bct your id: 1015954
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:32:09 AM

Have been somehow lazy these days, but not dead Cheesy I keep working harder and harder everyday and the good news is that my internet connection will get back and i'll fullfill my promise asap
an arabic youtube channel have been opened, a twitter,facebook and instagram accounts (in arabic) have been opened also !
will start modering them asap !
LINKS :

https://www.facebook.com/DeepOnion-Arabia-306949809782749
https://www.instagram.com/deeponion_ar
https://twitter.com/Deeponion_AR
https://www.youtube.com/c/DeeponionArabia

Many articles got shared in arabic, lots of my friends knows about the project and got their attention, The video in arabic would bring More members, so : Wish me luck Cheesy
amazing keep up!
This is community coin, we work hand to hand success more.
We will prepare you grounds and facilities where you can do more and support more.

That's why i support DO, You guys are Perfect !
My Plans are Hodling, Hodling for bright Future Wink . DO value is more than 0.6$ , It's just a bad passing Time Smiley
I'll keep you informed Devs, Keep up !
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:35:04 AM

Bounty payments just completed for articles videos tutorials
keep up

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
blacklamb

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

Never mind the technology – I vote Deep Onion the crypto with the best name Grin
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:43:23 AM

i think the quality of translation is good enough that the Users can see that u just dumped into market because you was just angry that you dont get the respect which you hoped to get because of your webwalletservice and furthermore you got blacklisted because you delete your signature. It shows a young man which is just angry. I hope you will not regret your decision one day.

You should never judge people without knowing them.

Passion.
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

Here is what supertee posted now on BCT German ANN:

Bin ich freiwillig ausgestiegen oder war mein Status blacklisted? Was macht man dann als Trader bei sinkenden Kursen? Man verkauft und kauft billiger nach. Jetzt mittlerweile anhand des Devs weiss ich, dass Nachkaufen keinen Sinn macht, also hab ich die Buyorder (über 1 btc, so nebenbei) wieder gelöscht und die Münze anders verwendet. 0.5 Bitcoin habe ich ausgecashed, man nimmt halt von Zeit zu Zeit was raus.

Aber ja, ich glaube nicht mehr an das Projekt, Zweifel hatte ich schon immer, ich war halt schwach und habs mit gemacht, muss ich ehrlich zugeben. Aber nun, da ich blacklisted bin, kann ich es ja nüchtern betrachtetn und ich bin froh, habe 1.5 btc aus der Geschichte mitgenommen, das ist mehr, als mancher nach paar Wochen noch machen wird.

Es ist auf jeden Fall erschreckend, wieviele nichtswissende Anfänger es im Projekt hat. Wenn es im Forum Posts gibt wie:
- wird onion btc ablösen?
- onion, die erste anonyme währung
- onion kann man nicht nachverfolgen

..und die Verfasser glauben das dann auch noch, dann ist die Community schwach und lebt von Propaganda. Nach 10 Wochen kriegen 250 Accounts Münzen.. Das wird extra klein gehalten. Exchange wird nach DeepSend versprochen, das ganze Projekt ist Copy Paste, auch DeepSend wird Copy Paste sein (wurde ja so angekündigt im Newsletter).

Wir haben hier also:
- Eine Münze die Copy Paste ist und nichts neues bringt
- Ein Open Source Projekt, das laut GitHub tot ist, obwohl die Devs behaupten, sie Arbeiten mit Volldampf an DeeSend.
- Nur das Forum wird ausgebaut, auch wieder mit einer total sinnlosen Funktion, Leute mit Onions vollzustopfen, die was posten. (Es braucht mehr Leute die Onions besitzen und nicht die Leute die schon Onions besitzen benötigen mehr)
- Bis jetzt gibt es Projekte die das, was Onion tut, bereits machen, jahrelang etabliert sind und ein hohes Ansehen haben

Was spricht denn jetzt für DeepOnion? Ich war am Anfang begeistert davon, aber ich sehs halt nicht mehr. [​IMG]

Ich wünsche euch viel Spass, mein Tipp, nehmt das Geld (aktuell kriegt man ja noch einiges dafür, dein grösster Feind ist der Geiz) und investiert es in sichere Projekte und freut euch zu Weihnachten.

Wie gesagt, das Web Wallet wird laufen, solange es Geld drauf hat. Ich habe eine Serverfarm, der Speicher ist mir echt egal..^^ Ob da der Server läuft oder nicht, macht keinen Unterschied. [​IMG]

Viel Erfolg
supertee

I try now to translate as good as I can:

I am go out of the project voluntary or was my status blacklisted? What a Trader do when prices fall? A Trader sell high and buy cheaper back. But now because of the devs I know that rebuying it makes no sense, so I decided to take my Buyorder (which was over 1 BTC) away and delete it. 0.5BTC of my Onions I cashed out the other I invested otherwise. From time to time i will cash out.

But yes I dont believe anymore in this project. Doubts I had all the time, but I was weak and run with the train.But now because I am Blacklisted I am happy that I am out. I made 1.5BTC out of this story, thats more that other will make in the next weeks of Deeponion.

It is frigtening how many nothing knowing noobs this project have. You can read posts like:
-will onion be the new Bitcoin
-onion,the first anon currency
-onion not traceable

...and the writers believe this. The community is weak and survive only because of its propaganda. After 10 Weeks only 250 Accounts got Onions. They keep it specially low. Exchanges are promised after Deepsend, but the whole project is copy and paste. Also deepsend will be copy and paster (thats told in the newsletter by the devs)

What we have is:
- A coin which is copy and paste without new features
- An open source Project which is dead, look github. The devs are telling they are working all the time hard
-Only the Forum is build up, but only woth nonsense functions. people get onions for posting (Onion need new Users and not the existing users more onions)
- For now they are better projects out which make the same things like onion but only better

What is now the special for Onion? At the beginning I like the project but not now anymore.

I wish you much fun but my tipp is to cash out (for now you are getting some mone for the onions) and invest the money in other projects and be happy for christmas.

Like I told, the Webb wallet will stay alive and be online. I have a server farm and dont need the space. It makes no difference if webwallet is running on it or not

Good Luck
supertee

Thank you for this Zidane. His FUD is exactly that. We have nothing to worry about here. The devs are open and honest and we're on track with our roadmap. He's clearly an investor who wanted a quick turnaround and profit, rather than wanting to build a community like the rest of us. For me there is no rush, I'm not even thinking about price until the airdrop is over. It doesn't make sense  to think like that because it's not finished yet. Just hold and be rewarded Smiley

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:48:02 AM

Here is what supertee posted now on BCT German ANN

~snip~

Thanks for the translation. Sad story. I wish good luck to @supertee with future projects

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:48:50 AM

I am proud of the level of fud we attract since the beginning and they come from all sources, these are fantastic level stories and you cannot find them in any Hollywood movie entertaining me here lol  Grin
we have created many jobs for people they try hard very hard. I learn these cheat scenarios and patterns they matured me here. Thank you  

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
adisma

Activity: 308

einc.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:51:25 AM

Indeed, FUD is always a good sign of success Wink

Keep working hard and they'll regret it !

mamaxi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

Do I need to be active every day and write every day to be in airdrop?
How many post do I need to have in deeponion ann every week?

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:56:04 AM

Best of luck to supertee, I'm sad to see the way in which you opted to leave the community. I wish you had shown a bit more class, but such is life. I genuinely considered you one of the team.

With that said, I don't agree with a few of your comments regarding the community, or the project. Many updates are coming, we're sticking to the road map, and we've added extras along the way. So, with that in mind, I must disagree with your assessment of things.

all in all, it is what it is. I just wish you would have handled things differently.....best of luck

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

Do I need to be active every day and write every day to be in airdrop?
How many post do I need to have in deeponion ann every week?
You can see Airdrop rules there https://deeponion.org/
We require at least 10 posts with over 50 chars and you should not write all in one day. This will look suspicious to us.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

Good Day to wake up Cheesy  My Buy Order in Nova has been filled easy cheap 1,247 onions from weakhands, i have to thank supertee for that Cheesy

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:14:47 AM

We updated the registration date rule required to  1 Sep. 2017
Jr. Members can also signup!

Let's Keep Up
Expansion Time!

https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

Dev I tried to change my exchange address on DeepOnion apply form, but it won't let me. I don't want to be rejected because of this.
Yesterday I also asked for help (in comments down below) and vectisitch told me just to reapply, but it won't work

Dev please help.
When I applied airdrop back then I put my exchange address DekvcAXKuejdKt36aTMwsoTQECfd8Prmbk

I want to change that to my DeepOnion wallet address DYzCDmTjvdqCesrMKne24aJo6XhtPyxguU

I am registered after 12 July and applied for airdrop and I don't want to be rejected because of wrong address.
Thank you

were you accepted to the airdrop?

No. crypto-rainbow said ''Also we are working on plan where after 12 jul people soon start to be accepted for review applications...''
So I'm not participating yet, but I don't want to be rejected.

well, once it's announced we are accepting after 12th of july you can reapply using the correct address. so i shouldnt worry too much

Ok nice. Thank you for fast reply and help Smiley

Contact xsinx we can update details where necessary https://deeponion.org/community/members/xsinx.328/

I have contacted xsinx and he still did not respond, I guess he has to much work these days.
But I got rejected from Airdrop. Sad
It says
Reason: You must add an onion wallet address to your profile.
On my profile address is changed.

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:15:26 AM

If it was easy any team/currency/project could do it.. Needs, time patience, honesty, dedication. We have it all and we are here to help in the grind. After that the sun will shine us bright.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:16:59 AM

@Supertee , Bad to see that a known member in DO Community is leaving but, Trust me you did the wrong choice, When i registered into DO i got Blacklisted the other day and that status kept in my account for 18 Days , 18 Buddy ! In that periode, i worked hard and showed more interest, Published some articles and made some designs, and here i am ! Accepted in airdrops and got X2 Airdrop !
Please, Stop The Fud, You can buy back your onions and reAdd them into your airdrop wallet and then get in touch with the team and wait to get reinstated, You are not better than the 400 Blacklisted members, so please act like a humain and show some respect bruh !
It's not late to get back, But Mmmm Seems like you were here just for ca$h Wink Even that you made the webwallet to get more onions (maybe) ..
Ca$h is nothing, Friends and Mates are everything Wink
Best wishes for you.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

We updated the registration date rule required to  1 Sep. 2017
Jr. Members can also signup!

Let's Keep Up
Expansion Time!

https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

Dev I tried to change my exchange address on DeepOnion apply form, but it won't let me. I don't want to be rejected because of this.
Yesterday I also asked for help (in comments down below) and vectisitch told me just to reapply, but it won't work

Dev please help.
When I applied airdrop back then I put my exchange address DekvcAXKuejdKt36aTMwsoTQECfd8Prmbk

I want to change that to my DeepOnion wallet address DYzCDmTjvdqCesrMKne24aJo6XhtPyxguU

I am registered after 12 July and applied for airdrop and I don't want to be rejected because of wrong address.
Thank you

were you accepted to the airdrop?

No. crypto-rainbow said ''Also we are working on plan where after 12 jul people soon start to be accepted for review applications...''
So I'm not participating yet, but I don't want to be rejected.

well, once it's announced we are accepting after 12th of july you can reapply using the correct address. so i shouldnt worry too much

Ok nice. Thank you for fast reply and help Smiley

Contact xsinx we can update details where necessary https://deeponion.org/community/members/xsinx.328/

I have contacted xsinx and he still did not respond, I guess he has to much work these days.
But I got rejected from Airdrop. Sad
It says
Reason: You must add an onion wallet address to your profile.
On my profile address is changed.
Please PM me details old wallet and new wallet and official forum username

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
mamaxi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:24:07 AM

I start registration on deeponion official page but cant compleate because didnt recive confirmation email on gmx provider. What to do?

Pages: « 1 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 [1188] 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: