Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:11:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 [1834] 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:27:07 AM

These are two image from my video that i will be uploading in about 2 hours. Its a good one. These are just the holographic projections by R2D2ONION The real video everything moves and i am narrating it as C3PONION  Roll Eyes (As i can do impressions) haha It's the second part of the STAR WARS themed meme i made i while ago which is here on this thread : CRYPTOWARS DeepOnion A New Crypto https://deeponion.org/community/threads/crypto-wars-episode-i-deeponion-a-new-crypto.2381/

The logo of @Cryptopia_NZ which #DeepOnion is now on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ONION_BTC ?

Anyway i cant believe how long these programmed videos take but at least the (SAGA CONTINUES) ... Back after  Cool

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:40:27 AM

The official deeponion explorer is down. Does anybody know any alternate solution. I remember seeing some other link to explorer, however I can't find it right now. Appreciate any help. Thanks!

We also have the community explorer here:
http://onionexplorer.youngwebsolutions.com:3001/

Thanks was looking for this, since the official deeponion explorer went down!
 The only another explorer i know is https://prohashing.com/explorer/Deeponion/
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:53:15 AM

I hope it changes, this new airdrop doesn't sound cool to new adopters.

It really isn't as bad as it seems.  With the second airdrop for DeepPoints,  you can gain 100-200 extra Onions each week without too much effort.     That also means each week you will get 7-18 more Onions in the Friday airdrop.      If you keep up in the forums,  you'll end up with 2,000 plus Onions from the DeepPoint airdrops alone.       

This new rule created a division among members when it was first launched and the airdrop was distributed.  When the deeppoints airdrop was distributed, everyone was saying hey now we,have two airdrop a week and its good.

This new rule has created a "Demand" of Onions among members not only because of the required 100 onions in the wallet, but because your friday airdrop will be relative to how many onions you have in your wallet.

This to me, is a good new system to stabilise the price and help the community grow.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Manhcoin86

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:58:07 AM

These are two image from my video that i will be uploading in about 2 hours. Its a good one. These are just the holographic projections by R2D2ONION The real video everything moves and i am narrating it as C3PONION  Roll Eyes (As i can do impressions) haha It's the second part of the STAR WARS themed meme i made i while ago which is here on this thread : CRYPTOWARS DeepOnion A New Crypto https://deeponion.org/community/threads/crypto-wars-episode-i-deeponion-a-new-crypto.2381/

The logo of @Cryptopia_NZ which #DeepOnion is now on https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ONION_BTC ?

Anyway i cant believe how long these programmed videos take but at least the (SAGA CONTINUES) ... Back after  Cool

The video is great, I like your idea, today I am very happy to see the growth.
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:18:19 AM

My experience with this coin was its community and the commitment of those who founded it. I've been almost 2 months and they never failed in their payment proposals, they keep active and always with fresh ideas. This week after a while I will be for the first time in the airdrop

Congratulations and welcome amongst the Airdrop participants! I agree that this is a great community that won't let you down Cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:22:03 AM

Damn this thread is getting a lot of attention. from 1827 pages as I left it on friday to 1863 now. that is absolutely crazy. But in the same time it is also very hard to follow and reply to questions.

Same feeling right know as I was out last weekend as well and a lot of reading was waiting for me here. And usually the weekend is for some reason not the most active time here, otherwise, it would be even more reading. But as I mentioned some time ago, it is important to remain active also here, even without DeepPoints reward. The reward is our good feeling that we make DO more visible on this forum and attract new supporters by this (which will contribute to higher price in the future in case the good feeling is not sufficient reward Smiley).
GCforce

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:30:08 AM

Bit of a delay after i went on twitter ...there are loads of DeepOnion tweets today Smiley  so i have been re-tweeting a few and uploading my new images .

Here's another image from my second video i'll be uploading in soon.

DeepOnion trading on https://stocks.exchange/trade/ONION/BTC  ✅

If anyone is on twitter i'm there  Roll Eyes https://twitter.com/ceredigionman oh dont forget to follow DeepOnion too Smiley https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx

Anyway i have to log off as it takes all my computer resources to make the video. Back soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
t3ChNo

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:31:15 AM

Damn this thread is getting a lot of attention. from 1827 pages as I left it on friday to 1863 now. that is absolutely crazy. But in the same time it is also very hard to follow and reply to questions.

Same feeling right know as I was out last weekend as well and a lot of reading was waiting for me here. And usually the weekend is for some reason not the most active time here, otherwise, it would be even more reading. But as I mentioned some time ago, it is important to remain active also here, even without DeepPoints reward. The reward is our good feeling that we make DO more visible on this forum and attract new supporters by this (which will contribute to higher price in the future in case the good feeling is not sufficient reward Smiley).

That's true. During weekeds, almost everyone are offline but the mods/devs are active.
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:54:42 AM

I hope it changes, this new airdrop doesn't sound cool to new adopters.

It really isn't as bad as it seems.  With the second airdrop for DeepPoints,  you can gain 100-200 extra Onions each week without too much effort.     That also means each week you will get 7-18 more Onions in the Friday airdrop.      If you keep up in the forums,  you'll end up with 2,000 plus Onions from the DeepPoint airdrops alone.       

Not bad at all, right?
They are complitely free man . And their cost is at least 0.5$/coin, and will go much higher in the future.
I find this coin the most profitable of all the airdrops.
I cant do nothing else, then thank the dev team for the opportunity.

Yeah we are extremely fortunate to be early in on these AirDrops. This is the most profitable and rewarding AirDrop and it’s not only about the Onions but this community is great and devs are constantly at work for us.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:59:34 AM

The reason why this coin have low price value is due to airdrop.

Once the airdrop finished.  And...

- New wallet (based on the prototype design)
- DeepSend, DeepVault, QuickSend, Smart contract, DeepVote.

Trust me this coin gonna be huge, this is not the the next DASH or MONERO coin.

This is another level type of coin. I belive it gonna be $100-$200 in the future.

Since the community is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and active.

Most people that hold this coin will feel desperate to sell it so that they can jump to another hype or FOMO coin.

But trust me, you will be suffering with this coin till the airdrop is finished.

But this suffering, trust me it does WORTH IT!

At the current $0.50 price. That's a steal!

I just hope in the future the DEV can change their logo into new ONION logo including the ticker!

It will make ONION looks more premium.

Might be the case indeed that the market is still considering DO as a kind of a free coin and therefore it does not allow the price to increase. But it would not be a bad situation at all as we all know that (and even when) the aidrops will end so if the price is going to increase only afterwards, it is another nice motivation to hodl.

On the other hand, the cryptomarket is so unpredictable that nobody knows what will happen in the next hour. And maybe the active development and community will help the price to go up much sooner than after round 40 of the airdrops. Would be good to have some data for a comparison, was there any other coin with similar way of so many regular airdops in the past or are we unique even in this aspect?

And yes, I also agree that a new logo should be considered in the future. It might be one of good topics for voting in the upcoming Vote Central.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:56:49 AM

I really agree with that price prediction.  As for the question of the signatures, unless im mistaken we all have different amount of available space for a signature, so we cant all have the same one I believe.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:24:06 AM

The reason why this coin have low price value is due to airdrop.

Once the airdrop finished.  And...

- New wallet (based on the prototype design)
- DeepSend, DeepVault, QuickSend, Smart contract, DeepVote.

Trust me this coin gonna be huge, this is not the the next DASH or MONERO coin.

This is another level type of coin. I belive it gonna be $100-$200 in the future.

Since the community is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and active.

Most people that hold this coin will feel desperate to sell it so that they can jump to another hype or FOMO coin.

But trust me, you will be suffering with this coin till the airdrop is finished.

But this suffering, trust me it does WORTH IT!

At the current $0.50 price. That's a steal!

I just hope in the future the DEV can change their logo into new ONION logo including the ticker!

It will make ONION looks more premium.

Might be the case indeed that the market is still considering DO as a kind of a free coin and therefore it does not allow the price to increase. But it would not be a bad situation at all as we all know that (and even when) the aidrops will end so if the price is going to increase only afterwards, it is another nice motivation to hodl.

On the other hand, the cryptomarket is so unpredictable that nobody knows what will happen in the next hour. And maybe the active development and community will help the price to go up much sooner than after round 40 of the airdrops. Would be good to have some data for a comparison, was there any other coin with similar way of so many regular airdops in the past or are we unique even in this aspect?

And yes, I also agree that a new logo should be considered in the future. It might be one of good topics for voting in the upcoming Vote Central.
The logo thing is just a minor factor and it can be change anytime if there is more pleasing designs.
What I am after is the development which I think will continue as they have proven they delivered based on their roadmap, the price now is very cheap and we are lucky to be given a chance to receive a bigger equivalent during airdrop, I hope smart investors had realized that so they can get the supply from the weak hands.

Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:32:29 AM

Finally I can join the Airdrop with you guys. Cheers! I am hodling only the minimum amount of coins and know it won't be much but I would be very glad for a few onions for starters. I am planning on hodling till the end of the airdrops so hopefully by then, I would have more than I can hodl.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:40:47 AM

My experience with this coin was its community and the commitment of those who founded it. I've been almost 2 months and they never failed in their payment proposals, they keep active and always with fresh ideas. This week after a while I will be for the first time in the airdrop

That is one of the things that keeps me attached to this coin, the devs and community are active unlike other managers or team you have to beg for answers! here that is not the case, you always have answers! and you can always be creative and support as well!

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:52:04 AM

That is one of the things that keeps me attached to this coin, the devs and community are active unlike other managers or team you have to beg for answers! here that is not the case, you always have answers! and you can always be creative and support as well!

I agree with you the two of you. That's why I love DeepOnion. The Dev Team really knows how to take care of the community. And they give us not just the  friday airdrops, but also give us extra with the sunday airdrops.

If we compare this community with others, the DeepOnion community is the most active of all. And because of that, I know, I can feel that the future is very bright for DeepOnion and the whole community of HODLers. Let's push DeepOnion higher. Together we can do it. And others will be amazed how DeepOnion dominates.
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:54:35 AM

wow, wow, easy man!
to gain like 200 Onions for DeepPoints you have to post quite a HUGE number of posts, content and etc
and, as we are well aware, community do not tolerate spam posts much.
so i  think let's post less - but better quality!  Cool
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:55:55 AM

Finally I can join the Airdrop with you guys. Cheers! I am hodling only the minimum amount of coins and know it won't be much but I would be very glad for a few onions for starters. I am planning on hodling till the end of the airdrops so hopefully by then, I would have more than I can hodl.

Congratulations on being eligible for the friday airdrops.  Don't forget about the rules and you will make it till the end of the airdrop.  Smiley. Also you can participate in the DO forums so you could earn deeppoints and get another hefty akount of onions on sunday airdrops Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:02:11 AM

is there anybody who can   help me ?    I  just need a  official online wallet to open my  wallet ,   i  have some coins  in my  wallet.
There are no official online wallets (at least for now). https://www.onionwallet.ch/ - unofficial
thank  you so much ,  is this a  reliable   online wallet ?   Can I  input my  wallet  file  and  send coins  on it ?

Snaguit321

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:04:59 AM

Greate news! Welcome to the community, We both have the same plans holding it for a year hehe. Better hold them! the more you hold the more you get because of staking and compounding! Smiley Goodluck dear!
Snaguit321

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:15:23 AM

Bought some deep onions yesterday while it's too cheap, hoping to join in your airdrop once my signature is done. I heard on your site that we can earn by posting even you're non air drop member? I would like to ask what's the use of the Deep points and how many you will get once you converted to Deep onion?

damn, i missed to buy the coins for under 50cents, while many of the ppl where dumb enough to dump them on the exchange. i could bite me in the ass.

i invested in bitcoin instead, while it was low. now i am waiting for the next bitcoin peak to sell...

It's now back to $0.6 at the moment. Seems like Deep Onion has buying support at this price point. This is a good thing, there could be much upside potential in the future.

I guess buying more coins below 1$ still reasonable price and hold it! The project admins and the community are very active. People love to hold the coins because they know the potential of the project unlike others.
Better spend time in this project, instead of searching other airdrop sometimes they dont even give at all which is a waste of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 [1834] 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: