Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Krista06

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:46:18 PM

The price for deeponion is now at 11700 sats! I believe it was only priced at 8000 sats 2 days ago. This is very good news for the community seeung that the value is rising steadily.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:47:07 PM

Love it when ONION makes a rally upwards!!  Cool

Do verify this image with DeepVault, use the following wallet address: Dki5qb4KcfaW8wWUeBmkwkJDEM4USpdJDQ

Onion is bullish right now ... Need to see how long it will sustain this growth. Don't want it to go down anymore.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:15 PM

We are almost on 1900 pages, I think we took the third place from monero.
Great job guys.
Our official forum also getting bigger day by day.
Let’s keep dominating.

Who is #1 right now?  I'm confident DO will be #1 before the airdrop is over.  However having a large number of forum posts doesn't necessarily translate.  ETH ANN doesn't have alot of Posts but it's a dominant #2.  This forum isn't everything and I think at some point the team needs to detach the airdrop from the sig campaign.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:03:42 AM

We are almost on 1900 pages, I think we took the third place from monero.
Great job guys.
Our official forum also getting bigger day by day.
Let’s keep dominating.

Who is #1 right now?  I'm confident DO will be #1 before the airdrop is over.  However having a large number of forum posts doesn't necessarily translate.  ETH ANN doesn't have alot of Posts but it's a dominant #2.  This forum isn't everything and I think at some point the team needs to detach the airdrop from the sig campaign.

Having an Active Community will translate to good price market movement. Bitcointalk is still playing an important role in terms of marketing and community awareness for deeponion

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:16:15 AM

The price for deeponion is now at 11700 sats! I believe it was only priced at 8000 sats 2 days ago. This is very good news for the community seeung that the value is rising steadily.

Just barely scratching the surface. Looks like this trend will continue and more people are stacking up their Onion wallets.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:17:18 AM

Curious what's goin on in the Monkii den?

Well, for starters - my crap powerbar was causing major issues - seems when mining, it didn't like the draw, and kept tripping on me.

All fixed, and back to mining Smiley

As per usual, like all my files - you can verify via DeepVault - Dd3Kj6bLhiJfDBk8BBRqXsygnfPseigZhZ

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:19:15 AM

DASH has the biggest thread on here currently. We are gaining on them  Cool

Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:27:17 AM

The reason why this coin have low price value is due to airdrop.

Once the airdrop finished.  And...

- New wallet (based on the prototype design)
- DeepSend, DeepVault, QuickSend, Smart contract, DeepVote.

Trust me this coin gonna be huge, this is not the the next DASH or MONERO coin.

This is another level type of coin. I belive it gonna be $100-$200 in the future.

Since the community is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and active.

Most people that hold this coin will feel desperate to sell it so that they can jump to another hype or FOMO coin.

But trust me, you will be suffering with this coin till the airdrop is finished.

But this suffering, trust me it does WORTH IT!

At the current $0.50 price. That's a steal!

I just hope in the future the DEV can change their logo into new ONION logo including the ticker!

It will make ONION looks more premium.

Might be the case indeed that the market is still considering DO as a kind of a free coin and therefore it does not allow the price to increase. But it would not be a bad situation at all as we all know that (and even when) the aidrops will end so if the price is going to increase only afterwards, it is another nice motivation to hodl.

On the other hand, the cryptomarket is so unpredictable that nobody knows what will happen in the next hour. And maybe the active development and community will help the price to go up much sooner than after round 40 of the airdrops. Would be good to have some data for a comparison, was there any other coin with similar way of so many regular airdops in the past or are we unique even in this aspect?

And yes, I also agree that a new logo should be considered in the future. It might be one of good topics for voting in the upcoming Vote Central.
The logo thing is just a minor factor and it can be change anytime if there is more pleasing designs.
What I am after is the development which I think will continue as they have proven they delivered based on their roadmap, the price now is very cheap and we are lucky to be given a chance to receive a bigger equivalent during airdrop, I hope smart investors had realized that so they can get the supply from the weak hands.

Yes, now the development is very important and features like DeepSend or smart contracts will be certainly much more demanding to implement than just a new logo. But we should not underestimate a power of strong brand. There are new altcoins every day and we want to be the best one, which is not only about great product, but also about great marketing. I already see some nice marketing efforts and believe that stronger marketing and advertising will come in Q1 and Q2 of 2018 as stated on the roadmap. By the end of the airdrops, we should be ready to dominate.
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:36:57 AM

hey, deep onion members. does somebody want to earn let's say 15 onions? i just bought a used laptop to participate in airdrop 18 and missed the last two. running win7p and have the do wallet installed but it's syncing still.

i guess my biggest concern is the .conf file. yes, i've read much/most of the help files at the do forum and left a question there too.

i think all i need is a better understanding of doing the %appdata% search... when you say to bring up "explorer", i don't see the same file explorer that some of the help answers display at the onion forum. i've done the search and it comes up without any indication of finding files/folders called "onion". i can't imagine missing another airdrop...

i just sent a fractional amount from cryptopia to the new wallet and naturally it's not yet here. thanks very much, as always.

dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:50:07 AM

Well, for starters - my crap powerbar was causing major issues - seems when mining, it didn't like the draw, and kept tripping on me.

As per usual, like all my files - you can verify via DeepVault - Dd3Kj6bLhiJfDBk8BBRqXsygnfPseigZhZ

Are those GPUs? I thought this was only worth it with ASICs. Awesome setup none the less.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:53:06 AM

hey, deep onion members. does somebody want to earn let's say 15 onions? i just bought a used laptop to participate in airdrop 18 and missed the last two. running win7p and have the do wallet installed but it's syncing still.

i guess my biggest concern is the .conf file. yes, i've read much/most of the help files at the do forum and left a question there too.

i think all i need is a better understanding of doing the %appdata% search... when you say to bring up "explorer", i don't see the same file explorer that some of the help answers display at the onion forum. i've done the search and it comes up without any indication of finding files/folders called "onion". i can't imagine missing another airdrop...

i just sent a fractional amount from cryptopia to the new wallet and naturally it's not yet here. thanks very much, as always.

Hi @9Bank here is a video tutorial link by @ssowellsvt

I am not sure if you have read these

VIDEO https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tutorial-adding-a-conf-file-for-non-syncing-wallets.243/

Here is his text tutorial https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/

Also steemit https://steemit.com/deeponion/@sowellsvt/ultimate-deeponion-non-syncing-wallet-guide-windows

I am not sure if that helps

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:55:33 AM

What a lucky bastard omg Cheesy
ahahahhha...congrats bro
Man i was somehow lucky too yesterday , i bought some good onions at somehow low price.
But man i wanted to buy more.
I also lost the opportunity because of those damn bitcoin transaction delays  Angry
Thanx Bitcon VS Bitcoin Cash WAR .... Angry
Man if I can give you some advice if you want do do some transactions from an exchange to another lately it is best if you use eth ore some other coin that sell on the exchange you intend to buy your coin, in this case cryptopia. You will pay less fees and make faster transactions!

Thank for the advice man
Yeah, it seems that this is the best way now.
As Bitcoin has more difficulties is handling the transactions, because of the war with Bitcoin Cash.
For sure i will have to use ethereum now, or even litecoin ,  i think that litecoin can be fast too,and cheap.
Cant wait this war to finish, is so annoying Sad

You are right, LTC transactions are much faster and cheaper than BTC. I am wondering if there is any solution for these BTC problems in the near future, because high fees and slow transactions are nothing new on the BTC side. Despite the limited transaction usability, BTC is still very useful in gaining attention and new people to the cryptoworld as BTC is becoming well-known in the mainstream. However, once these new people look deeper, they will realize that there are better coins than BTC and this will be the time for ... you all know Wink
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:58:01 AM

Glad you were able to fix it. How much heat does it generate? Loooks to be in a basement?
What are you mining and what’s it cost vs what you make?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
redalert11

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:15:10 AM

How do you get the airdrops?
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:18:44 AM

I hope we have more and more good news  , it is push deeponion price fly to moon , and volume rising up,  we have a lots of member join airdrop

darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:19:57 AM

How do you get the airdrops?

Click Here

Join the airdrops! Soon you will start seeing ONIONS the same way we all do  Cool

To verify this image with DeepVault, use the following address: Dki5qb4KcfaW8wWUeBmkwkJDEM4USpdJDQ

jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:21:20 AM

Under the price of deeponion, sold a large amount in less than 2 hours, I think it is due to the new rise of bitcoin. It's a shame that they sell so cheap, next year or onion will not go down to $ 5.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:37:49 AM

Under the price of deeponion, sold a large amount in less than 2 hours, I think it is due to the new rise of bitcoin. It's a shame that they sell so cheap, next year or onion will not go down to $ 5.

We really cant prevent everyine from selling their onions.
And for me it is beneficial that there will be some people to sell their onion in order to promote continious circulation of supply.
Because without this seller we will also not gonna have new participants due the new rules.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MickDaster

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:46:14 AM

new member accepted in airdrops!!! yes!!!

i hope i will enjoy the ride as many others!!

Welcome aboard MickDaster. Im sure you will enjoy it here Wink

Please check all your post and tasks to recieve even more...

Carry on Smiley

thank you very much, yes i am constantly on the look for changes
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:49:35 AM

how much will we get if we follow all these airdrop rounds?
is it equivalent to a bounty project or even more than that?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 [1842] 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: