Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104354 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:28:55 AM

Waves platform imo. 

Waves has in wallet DEX exchange, fiat gateways, trading vs any pairing there, less than 1 min tx times, with 1,000/second coming soon, 1 min token creation for your own instantly tradeable blockchain token, your own economy, and LPOS leasing right from within your client.  You can trade vs ETH, BTC, WAVES, USD, EURO, MGO, RBX, STA, PBT, and many more for .003 waves per trade, and transfer for .001 waves or less per tx.  WAVES will be the new place where everyone in crypto trades, because they get to hold their own private seeds, not some centralized exchange, and they don't have to pay a percentage to trade.

wavesplatform.com wavescommunity.com
I think waves is one of the best investment and it has been undervalued since it's development are really enormous.
Let's believe it will happen so we can make it happen, price is cheap now and it's more than 50% down from its ATH, so it's a good buy.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:34:21 AM

now? No.
in general? yes.

it is mostly about the time you get in and the time you get out.
right now things aren't looking good in my opinion. but a couple of months ago things were very good even if you couldn't get in at the very bottom, there was still a big pump ongoing which you could join and make profit.

but now it seems like the whole market is stopping to get pumped. mostly because bitcoin scaling debate is coming to a good conclusion an also other altcoins are attracting all the money to themselves. you can see litecoin for example which has been rising for some time now.

so if you want to invest in it you have to wait. i say for now stay away and only watch. if you saw the current dumping continue then you win.
if you saw a rise forming up then you can join in and win, but be careful not to fall for a bull trap. or a dead cat bounce.
It is actually a good point. Because the success of ones investment also depends on the time you will going to invest on the specific coin. If you will just invest now and you will not think on the future investment you are going to take you could not earn as it has the time that the price could dump and you will no longer trust it at that time. But if you will set goals on having a quite a long term or time in investment you could actually earn more than you think you will ever be. Just make sure to made proper management and always monitor the price of Ethereum or other crypto-currency you want to try on.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:39:45 AM

I think investing in ethereum is beneficial but I suggest investing in the short term To avoid big risks
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:41:44 AM

I personally think that Ethereum is one of the best investments one could ever make. It's getting bigger and better each and everyday, I just can't wait for the day I see Ethereum taking over Bitcoin. A lot of people don't believe that Ethereum will take over Bitcoin but I believe that is going to happen soon.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Erema72

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:05:57 AM

The ethereum is copper, bitcoin is gold. The choice seems clear to me. For me...
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
In the market i guess the number one in the altcoins is the ethereum for long term investment bitcoin is the best investment in the past years because of the sky rocketing price in the market but its already have a high price in the market today but Ethereum is just getting stated and it is just in its average price.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:10:33 PM

now? No.
in general? yes.

right now things aren't looking good in my opinion. but a couple of months ago things were very good even if you couldn't get in at the very bottom, there was still a big pump ongoing which you could join and make profit.

but now it seems like the whole market is stopping to get pumped. mostly because bitcoin scaling debate is coming to a good conclusion an also other altcoins are attracting all the money to themselves. you can see litecoin for example which has been rising for some time now.

so if you want to invest in it you have to wait. i say for now stay away and only watch. if you saw the current dumping continue then you win.
if you saw a rise forming up then you can join in and win, but be careful not to fall for a bull trap. or a dead cat bounce.
yeah right...  I think ethereum is one of the best in investment like others, when the time passes by and each day,  it will become better and good.. . I hope it will follow the lead as bitcoin it is..
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

now? No.
in general? yes.

It is right that ethereum is another best coin in investment.. Like other says... This coin has a lot of potential in investing...  So it  is not possible that it can beat the bitcoin someday..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

According to my knowledge, ETH is always good to buy because these days we are seeing a lot potential and many members are starting ventures with ETH smart contract. This makes more comfortable to company owners so in this there is a bright future for ETH.

Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

Is ETH going to fix its issues? One big ICO taking it down? ETH was good (now seems excellent) when I bought at $10-$11, now it is for the birds.

ETH is just next to BTC this time,but undeniably it is also getting better and better. I think it will be good also to invest in ETH. It would be better if we put our investments in variety.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

Is ETH going to fix its issues? One big ICO taking it down? ETH was good (now seems excellent) when I bought at $10-$11, now it is for the birds.

ETH is just next to BTC this time,but undeniably it is also getting better and better. I think it will be good also to invest in ETH. It would be better if we put our investments in variety.

Right now its equally risky to invest in Eth as to invest in any of the new altcoins. There was a bubble in ETH and its popped now. It will take some time now to get back to the top. Right now there are many coins which are competing for the 2nd place.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:07:56 PM

Ethereum is a good coin to invest your money but if you are planning to put all your money in that coin then it is a dumb idea because ethereum is maybe a good competitor for bitcoin but it is not that enough to convinced other people to use it or put a huge amount of money because it is having a lot of issues as of now and that is a downside for an investor so if you want to invest, you should put the amount that you can only afford.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

now? No.
in general? yes.

Yes, That is right but what about long term investment. Because recently for short time i don't think will get good profit. Because in short time there is so many pumped up like Suddenly Price rise and suddenly comes to down again.
In all form of investment specially on crypto-currency we should take it as a form of trading so that we could earn more. And when i said trading it is the time where we should need to learn the basics such as buying when it is low ang selling when it is high. And always keep in mind to monitor the price so you could know what is the trend of coin you take as an investment. For now ethereum is the second best in regard to price as a form of crypto-currency and it is highly recommended to deal with investment just like Bitcoin.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:53:07 PM

According to my knowledge, ETH is always good to buy because these days we are seeing a lot potential and many members are starting ventures with ETH smart contract. This makes more comfortable to company owners so in this there is a bright future for ETH.
But lately Ethereum is being hit by Hacker, it is this that has the potential to cause Ethereum prices to fall.
JNiks_ZLisa

Activity: 182
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:00:09 PM

But lately Ethereum is being hit by Hacker, it is this that has the potential to cause Ethereum prices to fall.
Hacker`s name is Vitalik
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:30:01 PM

obviously ETH is best for crypto investment.ETH is most popular coin.After 3-4years ETH is more pumping.So you can invest ETH for secure in future.Still now ETH start pumping.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

obviously ETH is best for crypto investment.ETH is most popular coin.After 3-4years ETH is more pumping.So you can invest ETH for secure in future.Still now ETH start pumping.
No need to wait for 3 to 4 years coming year this time I think ETH price will cross $500. This is my expectation, but this depends on August 1st if the BTC split 2 coins then this effect will cause to ETH price also. Let's see what will happen just 4 days left.
Erema72

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:34:36 AM

No need to wait for 3 to 4 years coming year this time I think ETH price will cross $500. This is my expectation, but this depends on August 1st if the BTC split 2 coins then this effect will cause to ETH price also. Let's see what will happen just 4 days left.

After August 1st, if there will be a strong negative in bitcoin, and all will be fine, many will sell Ethereum and bitcoin to buy. The Ethereum today reached its maximum has gone in the opposite direction. Bitcoin is in a bull market! Traders cryptocurrency used quickly to make a profit Wink they will not wait for the growth of Ethereum and will pump up the bitcoin....
bicork

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

After August 1st, if there will be a strong negative in bitcoin, and all will be fine, many will sell Ethereum and bitcoin to buy. The Ethereum today reached its maximum has gone in the opposite direction. Bitcoin is in a bull market! Traders cryptocurrency used quickly to make a profit Wink they will not wait for the growth of Ethereum and will pump up the bitcoin....

Why there should be a strong negative on bitcoin after august 1? I think BTC will go up anyway.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:01:46 PM

Why there should be a strong negative on bitcoin after august 1? I think BTC will go up anyway.
Yes it is thats what i see too that btc will go up. I always think for what would happen after that hopefuly it would go up theres a lot of changes here in forum. And for me ETH can be a good coin too to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: