Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104336 times)
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:57:36 AM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
For now, it is the best for investment if the fork will happen. It is also good to invest in bitcoin but something will happen on August 1, ethereum is the leading and trend now. Invest it for any good reason and it will give you a good profit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:34:39 AM

I guess no matter what coin you invest in, you can never be sure if you're planning for a long term investment since no matter how stable its value is, there will always be a time it will fall down. But investing in eth is good but just be observant of its status every now and then. As eth is becoming more and more popular, with a community that is growing, i'm sure eth will stay for quite a while.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:12:11 AM

Just like me, my current investment is in eth, all my bitcoin I have bought eth all, but now the price is eth down, hopefully the price returns to normal.
As soon as possible hope it will but as of now while btc not in a good place eth is in a bad place goodluck to you.
Even the price a liitle bit dump in Eth also I invest in. I believe price will rise again and that I can earn profit. Bitcoin and Eth is best investment buying, holding for now is my best choice.
AnCap101

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:47:13 AM

ETH imo is a good long term hodl but 400 was way too high at this point.

Maybe we might see a dip back to 100
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:50:56 AM

my opinion is ETH great for investment now coz now price is low and its price up and up more
and you more profitable  /if you can hold it long term.
thanks
laughercoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:15:31 PM

Ethereum  is a coin as well as a trading platform.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:04:23 PM

it might a good invesment, but all kind investing might be good and might be bad, there is always a risk on where ever you want to invest in. the most important think to invest is patient and keep looking for information.

Erema72

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:37:31 PM

99% of ICO are useless projects ... These are pyramids for which there is nothing. When they sprinkle, the course will fall to the original one. Or even disappear. Because really serious projects, they certainly build their own platform ...
pkdas

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

I think this is not a good time for get in eth..
JorisK

Activity: 199
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:17:22 PM

100% correct.

iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

100% correct.

https://i.imgur.com/3O5nHV3.png

100% wrong. Everything is not technical analysis and you need to see the truth, ether is the best asset that is in usage of the community.
bicork

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:42:40 PM

Well, I agree, you shouldn't rely on TA in crypto that much. But I'm not sure about investing in ETH. For sure one of the best minds are working on it, but we'll see what happen after Casper and PoS.
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:41:51 PM

How is Ethereum a trading platform  Tongue

@JNiks_ZLisa that was a really good explanation of the pyramid scheme.  Cheesy

99% of ICO are useless projects ... These are pyramids for which there is nothing. When they sprinkle, the course will fall to the original one. Or even disappear. Because really serious projects, they certainly build their own platform ...
That is a fact,i am just eager to know how long some of these projects last,since we are seeing more projects coming up on a daily basis it is really hard to keep track .

Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:48:13 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
I guess it is in the pass year it is the only altcoins in the market that have the most potential to go and increases its price to over come the bitcoin and today the token was dump to 200$ but still and i guess it is a good time to invest in ethereum as its pumping in the coming years .
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:43:39 AM

I guess it is in the pass year it is the only altcoins in the market that have the most potential to go and increases its price to over come the bitcoin and today the token was dump to 200$ but still and i guess it is a good time to invest in ethereum as its pumping in the coming years .
Eth were treated like bitcoin too, many ICo used it as a platform, Next to btc is ETH in terms of the number of users who trusted it eventually soon pumps can also happen on it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
DaBlockChain101

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:13:47 AM

Wavesplatform.com

Waves has the brightest future imo...It offers so much more.  Who else has a DEX and instant, 1 minute token creation all within the wallet?  No one.  Tons of ICOs happening non-stop there, and smart contracts coming to Waves in 2 months too... 1,000 transactions /second for .001 waves fee...No one can touch all these things combined...not to mention fiat gateways, trading of USD and EURO tokens with CNY and more coming...Good luck in other tokens, i hope people do well, but I think this is the best platform of the future, and current era...
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:34:54 AM

Wavesplatform.com

Waves has the brightest future imo...It offers so much more.  Who else has a DEX and instant, 1 minute token creation all within the wallet?  No one.  Tons of ICOs happening non-stop there, and smart contracts coming to Waves in 2 months too... 1,000 transactions /second for .001 waves fee...No one can touch all these things combined...not to mention fiat gateways, trading of USD and EURO tokens with CNY and more coming...Good luck in other tokens, i hope people do well, but I think this is the best platform of the future, and current era...

I agree, I think the time to invest in Ethereum for real big profits has passed, if you want to invest small and get big profits, better to invest in a new undervalued coin.
Jens79

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:37:51 AM

I think it is getting interesting again for investors, being under 200 USD. But it is a longterm thing. Let's talk in 2 years again Wink
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:55:18 AM

now? No.
in general? yes.

it is mostly about the time you get in and the time you get out.
right now things aren't looking good in my opinion. but a couple of months ago things were very good even if you couldn't get in at the very bottom, there was still a big pump ongoing which you could join and make profit.

but now it seems like the whole market is stopping to get pumped. mostly because bitcoin scaling debate is coming to a good conclusion an also other altcoins are attracting all the money to themselves. you can see litecoin for example which has been rising for some time now.

so if you want to invest in it you have to wait. i say for now stay away and only watch. if you saw the current dumping continue then you win.
if you saw a rise forming up then you can join in and win, but be careful not to fall for a bull trap. or a dead cat bounce.
Yes, That is right but what about long term investment. Because recently for short time i don't think will get good profit. Because in short time there is so many pumped up like Suddenly Price rise and suddenly comes to down again.
In the current moment Eterum may be seen as perspective crypto-currency for investment, but it's future is not clear due to all news from Russia about Bitcoin's regulation, Vinnik's arest and situation with BTC-e, ban of anonymizers and closing of 40 crypto-exchangers and others.
For those who don't know Etherum creator is a Russian guy Vitalik. So, the situation inside the country is not clear about all crypto-currencies and I suppose sooner or later they will get and to Etherum or will have an effect on it.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:18:30 AM

Currently ethereum is best option for investment purpose because ethereum drops from .14 to .72 in few months and it will definitely increase in future so buy as much as you can and wait for price to increase and i am sure next month will be the best month for ethereum lovers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: