Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:02:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104352 times)
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:59:59 AM

Now is one of the best times when you can invest in Ethereum because probably its price grow to above 500 dollars in 2018, I recommend you to try
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:09:01 AM

Hello. I wonder if Ethereum can hold the line and stay above 350 or if we go back to 300? I think it will go to 500 the next year with some ups and downs.
so to answer the question Ethereum is as solid as an investment as they come in the cryptoverse.

cheers
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:16:34 AM

Now is one of the best times when you can invest in Ethereum because probably its price grow to above 500 dollars in 2018, I recommend you to try
really is now a good time to invest in Ethereum because it has been steady , so the next step can be calculated and so we can protect your investment for a long time

Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:55:54 PM

Ethereum is a good investment all day and all year long, it's not just gonna make you money in the short term but especially in the long term, many consumer don't know yet much about blockchain and its potential. Everyone has just heard of BTC and that's it, when people actually learn what they are capable of doing with Ethereum, which is create applications and program the actual coins in useful every day activities, then they will start valuing Ethereum and what it can offer to the everyone. Fact is not many people have heard of it, when the words gets out and everyone realizes the possibilities of Ethereum then we'll see them buying as well the token and the value will increase eventually. The blockchain sector is really small as of yet and it will take some time before people start learning about everything that is out there.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

I suppose regardless of what gold coin you invest in, you cant ever make sure if you are planning for a long phrase expense since no matter how steady its value is, there'll always be a time it will fall down. But purchasing eth is nice but simply be watchful of its status every now and then. As eth is becoming a lot more popular, with a neighborhood that is expanding, i'm sure eth will remain for quite a while.

Ethereum is good for investment but not the best. You want to know which one is best? Of course the answer is Bitcoin. But if you ask if Ethereum is the best Altcoin, then I think Ethereum is the best. I guess whatever cryptocurrency you buy, the price will always go up along with the streets of time. But you have to make sure you're going to make a long-term investment. You should also note that Dogecoin can not be used for investment. Dogecoin is only good for transaction just because you will not lose or profit because the price is never changed. You also do not recklessly select the new Altcoin. Let's say you invest a lot in Altcoin from the new ICO. You should be wary and do research first.

And deciding to buy Ethereum is a good decision. Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies and the price is also good. I am so when the price of Bitcoin is still the same as Ethereum today. I think the price of Ethereum will always go up in the future.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

If you are looking for a long term investment I highly recommend Ethereum. Kindly look for the current price and it is almost $400, ETH have a slow movement in value but I know that in the next year/s it will go up and with ETH - the fees cost low compare to other crypto.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

It is one of the best investment today.
You can earn your money faster, but there is a risk...always.

i frankly agree that etherium is a good investment but not totally the best because there's a whole lot of coin which is much better compare to etherium and you cant earn fast money on it due to etherium is less volatile compare to some coins like bitcoin and yeah ,theres always a risk but then again its lesser to none compare to some coins like bitcoin.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:20:41 AM

ethereum is best for investment because now the price of ethereum is experiencing a very high increase, and the price of ethereum is always stable there has never been a significant decrease. so if anyone wants to invest in ethereum it's a good choice.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:14:30 AM

I believe yes, ethereum has high potential. If you already have ethereum and feel that it is not pumping then you will have to wait because it is just a matter of falling and rising as long as you know how to choose the right timing then you probably get profit.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
Qzeyn

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:27:34 AM

I would advise to invest in ETH only if you willing
To hold them for a while, in the short term to make quick some cash than NO,
Long term YES, it is what I think but at the end of the day it will be your choice,
A lot of new Crypto's are based on ETH or require it to
Purchase on ICO, so looks promising.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:38:09 AM

If you are considering altcoins as your investment, eth is one of the best altcoins available for investment, be it long term or short term. Though there are a lot of altcoins in the market that are good for investment and has great potential, but eth is probably on the top lost for long term onvestment and could be the best option so far.

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:35:33 AM

I say not the best but a very good investment. It's price right now is rising. And this has a big future as per speculation since this is used for bounty campaigns and smart contracts.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:53:52 AM

Ethereum is a good choice for investment. The price now started to pump. People invest with ETH because it will guaranty get a good earnings.

Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:35:57 PM

yes, it's definitely one of the best investments you can make right now. You don't even have to trust me, just look at the numbers and you'll see that ETH is the second biggest Altcoins after BTC, and there is a good reason for that. The Ethereum network wants to establish a marketplace where everyone will be able to develop their own decentralized apps, which a lot of people are already doing, in that way, in order to run your application, you'll have to use Ethereum and it's gas unit which derives from ETH. Anyone in the future who will want to use one of these apps will have to buy ETH in order to pay for that gas, and that means that people will all of the sudden start buying that ETH, which will eventually increase the overal price and will increase your portfolio (if you're holding ETH).
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:42:52 PM

My close friend thinks of a investment on ETH. I also think about that, because ETH is a good supported coin i mean look at it there are every day new coins coming that are based off it.

It would be foolish to not do a investment in it.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:56:06 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?

Ethereum is the number 1 alternate coin in terms of Market Capital which means ETH has more investors than any crypto currencies in the cryptoworld. Eth serves as the cornerstone of almost ICOs today as their tokens are ERC-20 standard which makes me think that ETH has a bright future ahead and it is even showing us now as its price goes high at 460 USD now.

So IMO, investing in Eth is a smart choice.

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:03:18 PM

Ethereum is crushing the market right now

Positivebetting
John Lemon

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:17:40 PM

It's pumping like crazy, one of the biggest daily volume numbers. Over 2 billion dollar is traded in exchanges just for Ethereum. We may see $500 this weekend.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:24:21 PM

It's pumping like crazy, one of the biggest daily volume numbers. Over 2 billion dollar is traded in exchanges just for Ethereum. We may see $500 this weekend.
Ether for a very long time had a stable price despite its usefulness. But on the whole, it has grown very much and it is not known what will be due to these changes
B0rnedB0nd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

Now it's beginning to transfer lower, I believe it's for some time, you have to go to money ... The etherium will not return to the present amounts soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: