Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104338 times)
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:31:47 PM

And, at this point,Ethereum is a good investment in digital currency, and if you don’t want to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum may be the next investment target.Ethereum is a two-year-old digital currency on track to change our world. it has the potential to be more than just a financial exchange and with a market cap at $43,663,981,114, thank to it increasing awareness.I also think that other altcoin will pump up soon to measure up with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:12:53 AM

Ethereum is the best investment for me for altcoin. it almost same as bitcoin, it is profitable when it comes to the longtime investment. and many people now give a trust for this coin. That's why this is my choice. 
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:08:20 AM

In the short and medium term, Ethereum certainly looks very attractive. I think that its price will reach $ 1000 in the near future.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:36:25 AM

Yes you are right because Ethereum is now reaching new heights as its price is rising. I also noticed from ICOs that their tokens are ERC-20 compliant which is actually the blockchain of eth. So it means that eth is really in demand now so i think it's a good idea to invest on them while it's price hasn't reach 1K USD yet.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
dsaijz03

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:15:14 AM

I believe yes, because many invested on ethereum and the ethereum price in the market keeps on rising and base on my research many says that ethereum is a legit altcoin which made me believe that it is good for investment, long or short term.
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:19:56 AM

At present, investment eth certainly does not lose money, but investment eth certainly does not have investment and eth similar coin to make more money.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:27:58 AM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
I have the same opinion like you, Ethereum is a successful investment and development platform, and for now the price is low.
RebeccaFrei

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

I am going to invest in ETH in nearest future!
For me, i cant decide what is better ETH or BTC to invest  - but ETH is lower price, so i think it is better to buy ETH than BTC. Roll Eyes
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:26:41 AM

The locomotive of the ETH market. Assets are 60-70% ETH based. I think this price is low now.
Over 50% of the total crypto transaction was happening on the etheruem platform. that gives the more proof about how strong and popular ethereum to the public users right now. It will grow more and more because another ethereum roadmap already released by vitalik as the core developer of ethereum platform.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

Yes Ethereum is the best for long term investment and if you buy it now and hold it longer then it can give you very promising returns on your investments and right now price is very much affordable and it has potential to achieve the price of $1k in near future.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:17:08 AM

It is like bitcoin that the price is most of the time go up, its not too late for now to invest though Its price is high but in time pass it will more be higher so its ok to invest in it. But if you have in mind some coins that deserve for investment its okay.
mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

If you are planning for a long term investment,  I would say Ethereum is one of the best presently available in the marketplace.
lady-odyvan

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:12:49 PM

Ethereum is a good coin for investment for sure, but it's hard to know if it's the best. I prefer to invest in several different coins.

8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:36:45 AM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?

if look at the current info, and the info is correct (no hoaxes), I think yes, I same opinion with you that ethereum is good for current investment. the existing info mentions that ethereum will rise up to 0.18 BTC / ETH, if buy at current price 0.04BTC / ETH, can get a big profit when sold at the price of 0.18 BTC / ETH.
but I dont know that info right or hoax.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Brock Lesnar

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:44:06 AM

I don't agree with you. for investments more suitable bitcoin or bitcoin cash alone which has a higher price than ethereum. so of course the gain is also greater than ethereum.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:19:25 AM

As ETH sits on the second spot in the hierarchy of digital currencies, i can feel that this digital currency is strengthening its position against the other alternate coins in the market. Currently at $469, speculations are made that it will reach to $1000 before Jan 1 next year so i think it's a good idea to invest on this alt coin.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:59:11 AM

Of course Ethereum is good for investment now because as of now Ethereum price is $472.17.
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:06:28 AM

Being number 2 crypto  snd number 1 altcoin, yes i believe eth is best for investment. It is priced$461 and been up this week meaning showing its strength and telling us it will be up more this december and months to come.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:36:59 AM

And before I said that you need to invest in the Eth, even before its price rises. And now when many have realized this, then try to catch up. Why people can not predict such a situation, then not rush to extremes.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:34 AM

When you mean by best investment is having your money doubled or tripled, No not yet.

If you want to invest a part of an ethereum for 100$ you need the whole value of ethereum be doubled in order for you to earn another 100$. But the good thing here is that ethereum is a safe bet. But try to look @ low value coins that are having a lot of potential. Check my review about one here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2501849.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: