Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104325 times)
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

It's not right to invest in Ethereum just because you listen to everyone's opinion about it. You need to know it your self, the qualifications of the coins still base in your criteria. Not everybody have the same thought about Ethereum.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

In my opinion, ethereum is one of the best investment of cryptocurrency that makes you good profit if you are a hodler.

It is one of the good altcoin where investment could be fruitful and also as market is down currently it can be bought at lower price and on rise it can give you manifold returns as well. So indeed one should have this coin with them to make a good gains when it starts to rise.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

Now it may be a real option because it's super low now, but still possess extreme grow potential, up to 3-5k dollars, it may be even stronger than btc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

ETH price has fallen down to 600 dollar now and i think that this is the best time to buy back. after this dumping wave, the price will recover to 900 dollar. I strongly believe in ETH future.

Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

Hello, As I am looking for a crypto market now so I am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
Yes, I agree with you. Ethereum is indeed one of the best investment assets compared to other Altcoin. Because of the rapid growth and the more expensive price this makes investors interested in investing in Ethereum.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

In my opinion, ethereum is one of the best investment of cryptocurrency that makes you good profit if you are a hodler.

It is one of the good altcoin where investment could be fruitful and also as market is down currently it can be bought at lower price and on rise it can give you manifold returns as well. So indeed one should have this coin with them to make a good gains when it starts to rise.

The state of the market share is declining can we use. Yes one of them is ETherum, Etherum has a very good prospect in the future. Etherum is supported by many sectors and various elements in the financial system. One of them is many projects that use Etherum as a based token that they have. With this situation the Etherum is getting more popular and it is making the transaction volume level extraordinary. We're just waiting for time until the price of Etherum is increasing again, This is a process whereby market conditions can greatly affect the price movement of a coin in the world of digital currency. Eherum is strong, but we have to admit that all coins experience the same thing and Bitcoin often experience drastic price changes. Overall in prospect then Etherum should be an investment that we must choose.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:31:19 AM

Hello, As I am looking for a crypto market now so I am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
Yes, I agree with you. Ethereum is indeed one of the best investment assets compared to other Altcoin. Because of the rapid growth and the more expensive price this makes investors interested in investing in Ethereum.

and another reason is ethereum has a lot of platforms in use in ico and of course its price is much more stable than other altcoin
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

of course the ethereum is very good and has a lot of potential in the future that is profitable if investing now. ethereum run well because of great community support
bernike

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

I think invest to eherium for now not too good, as we know rumors about the fall of any coin in the market. But if for the future that'swill be good. Because etherium is most the best crypto-coin so far and good development.

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

Sure. ETH always sits in the second place in the trading market, has good potential to rise high which is profitable if you hold this and take it as the long-term investment. From now on, dapps would come up not only due to ETH, but also due to the great community. Buy as much as possible and you will never regret.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SideR

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

I think ethereum still one of the best crypto for investment but the market is not very stable and can still fall to $400 or $300 For longterm investment is a good choice..
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is one of the best and safest investments this year. I try to constantly buy more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Hard question, at the moment, maybe, it's your choice. If you're looking at it long-term it probably is. Smiley
licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:09 PM

Etherium is a really well for investment, because it is powerful platform for many purpose
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

ETH is one best coins for investments and the platform for ICO for today... Probably you dont get huge percent of profit, but this investment will be very reliable..

donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

ETH is one best coins for investments and the platform for ICO for today... Probably you dont get huge percent of profit, but this investment will be very reliable..
"Should we invest in Ethereum?", "How to invest Ethereum?," Virtual money blog has received a lot of such these questions recently, especially in the last a month, when Ethereum price has reached $ 100, More and more people are interested in this virtual currency. Should or should not invest in  Ethereum depends on the thought and opinions of each person. Investing in Ethereum is the same as buying gold or stockbroking, if you know the right time to invest, The potential for profitability is very high, because Ethereum's prices are often fluctuating in a similar way to Bitcoin.

In addition, more and more countries are adopting Ethereum as a form of payment, even more so than Bitcoin. Most countries do not accept Bitcoin because security and management are not completely secure, but with Ethereum, developers have solved that problem, which helps ensure the secure transactions and avoid hacked status.

Ethereal's market is growing more and more rapidly from the investment of $ 25 million in 2014, ETH's has increased more than $ 1 billion. For such a fast-growing market, investing in Ethereum seems to be a very profitable opportunity. If you are new to Ethereum as well as the investment, you should choose the form of "Surf" investment, it means buying ETH when it's cheap and sell out when the prices rise. This is also the safest way to invest now.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?

I wouldn't say best as everyone has a different perspective
Some looking just to anti inflation
Some looking to make much gains than stability

If you are looking for large gains, Ethereum might not be one for you
But if you want one which is stable, here you go!
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

Best Coins in the market in my opinion is btc and eth. For me ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Like a bitcoin, Ethereum also has huge potential. This is the main reason for the price raise of Ethereum gradually as a bitcoin.
jacksonxw

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

Ethereum and its ecosystem is better for investment than bitcoin I think
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

I think Ethereum is one of the best and safest investments this year and is the foundation for ICO for today. ETH is always in second place in the bitcoin trading market, and has the potential to increase, which is beneficial if you hold it and consider it a long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: