Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:27:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum best for investment?  (Read 104352 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

yes guys, ethereum is altcoin good for holding and long term investment. because ethereum is the mother of most altcoins, especially tokens. and it has great potential to be the best coin in the future. but I only expect 50% of ethereum. and the rest I invested in some altcoins like ADA, NEO, EOS, WAVES, LTC, DGB, etc. to create a backup.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

ETH is much more reliable and better than a lot of altcoins. It seems to me that investment in ETH is very reliable, because this project is developing very actively.

natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

longterm yes
shorterm no
if you want to make quick buck its not

Many large investors (including Microsoft Corporation) are inclined to believe that it is strategically more profitable not to buy airways simply, but to invest in projects connected with the platform. After all, roughly speaking, the etherium is nothing else than the Ethereum blockbuster token, a huge platform for creating decentralized applications.
elpape225

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

Personally I think that Ethereum at this moment is one of the best currencies to invest, I think it is growing every day more. And many people are relying on their potential in this way when investing in the long term is perfect to see your earnings.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

For me, Yes.
Ethereum is a unique coin and has risen so high in a short space of time.
I don't think there's a general best coins for investment, as people look for different qualities in a currency. But Ethereum should be on anyone's A list.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

I believe so, yes... I also don’t think anyone should be confidently giving investment advice to any random person over the internet, yet alone taking any.

Conduct your own research while also listening to multiple perspectives on the future of the coin so that you can instinctively ask your self if you believe in the product or not.

Ethereum in my opinion is a great long-term investment.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?
I agree with you. I believe that Ethereum is the most valuable altcoin for us to invest. Long-term Ethereum holdings promises to bring us a lot of profit. Ethereum is altcoin with advanced technology, solid foundation. Many ICOs use ETH as a platform. Many experts predict that by the end of this year Ethereum will cost over $ 2,000. I think we should buy Ethereum now when its price is still low.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin, I see the development is very good and the price is quite stable so I think it is suitable for investment in the long term.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:51:14 AM

yes of course and if you can hold it as your long term investment.

they have smart contract, big community, nice developer, and a lot of good things.

you can hodl ethereum as one of your investment.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:03:37 AM

Actually Ethereum is a good enough currency to invest and maintain for a long time, since its price has dropped a lot and at this moment it can be used to have large long-term profits, but there are also several good currencies to invest as Ripple, Monero .

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

Actually Ethereum is a good enough currency to invest and maintain for a long time, since its price has dropped a lot and at this moment it can be used to have large long-term profits, but there are also several good currencies to invest as Ripple, Monero .
  Ethereum is a kind of asset that has a viable and reliable flatform to transact, it also suit for long term investment to gain enormous profits when the market gain the stability from its downfall. And as long as the market has not recover yet, grab the oppurtunity while its on dip.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

Hello, As i am looking in crypto market now so i am thinking Ethereum is good for investment now. What is your opinion for this?

If we talk about altcoin, the answer is of course the best Ethereum than any other altcoin, but if we are talking about cryptocurrency, then my answer is Bitcoin.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

a move up to $ 500 may occur. If the ethereum is traded at that price, it could attract the buying power to push the price up to $ 600, with resistance facing $ 550. More wonderful will happen.
Rumhocker

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:43:38 AM

Surely this is the best time to invest in Ethereum, due to its current low price and its stability to menter it
in the long term and thus have big profits. But there are also other currencies like Ripple or Litecoins you would have to investigate them.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:18:07 AM

Ethereum is very appropriate for long-term investment.
Ethereum has good potential to rise in price if you are holding in more than 1 year.
Ethereum has also proved to be a stable coin of its price and a smaller downtrend.
I'm sure Ethereum will be a lucrative coin for investors.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:29:01 AM

I could say definitely yes, ethereum is one of the best investment here in cryptoworld. The project itself become popular to investor day by day because of the continously developing their platform . There are still more improvement need to do but this what makes this project worth to invest.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

For today or have been 3 days, ethereum price its not moving fast along with bitcoin price, its really stable, may be when bitcoin get stable price, ethereum will be getting increase again
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Ethereum is the best investment because already we have seen last year the price of ETH reached 1300$ and definitely in future, the price of ETH will cross more than 2000$. Now still, it is a good option for investment because now it below the 500$.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

Of course, Ethereum is great for investment.
Ethereum's technology will make many people interested in Ethereum.
Currently in the Cryptocurrency market has increased Ethereum users, this will cause the transactions that occur in Ethereum to increase so that the price of Ethereum will be stable and will increase.
This is the reason why Ethereum is worth the long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: