Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining $5.80 per day on a single 1070?  (Read 5347 times)
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:06:18 PM

5.80 per card?   really?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dandreark1

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

out here

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:13:53 PM

sure it's do-able.. not for the time frame he's claiming though. He may have mined a coin that's giving him/gave him that return but what do you think it's amounting to now..

People would've ate his shit for lunch if he brought that to the forum without an explanation ha
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:20:37 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 10:09:52 PM by btcgolong

If you do the math, yes, that was true at one point (ETH) probably around June 12th...

Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:28:35 AM

If you do the math, yes, that was true at one point (ETH) probably around June 12th...

See that is the thing, noobs think will be 5.80 everyday for life then they buy gpu's at 1000 dollars and then they count their profit day by day, after a day or so they think there is a mistake, pools are stealing their profit, on third day they accept their fate and on the fourth day they commit suicide hehe

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:03:11 AM

Yet again metroid pops up with his suicide fetish.... what a mensch
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:13:53 AM

See that is the thing, noobs think will be 5.80 everyday for life then they buy gpu's at 1000 dollars and then they count their profit day by day, after a day or so they think there is a mistake, pools are stealing their profit, on third day they accept their fate and on the fourth day they commit suicide hehe

AND guranteed SOME buy on the last day of an adjustment (but of cours ethey don't know it's coming)  Cheesy Cheesy

so the next day, they come on here  " my cards lost 1$ profit over night! what happened?!?1!!!"  hahahah

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
yerfei

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:35:23 AM

Someone on reddit was boasting that they are mining a coin that is producing $5.80 a day on a single 1070.  Does anyone know what coin that could be?  I would sure love to get on that train.

Try Winminer to see what you can mine per day
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004875.0
Kelarid

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:54:29 PM

5.80 per card?   really?

Not in the medium term.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:08:15 PM

I'm getting 5.1 usd with my 1080 Ti atm.  Roll Eyes
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

$5.8 per day... Good old days  Smiley Smiley
xiaocan01

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

I think it is impossible, my 1080 only 5 USD Huh
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:27:03 PM

All coins make the same amount of profit per day. People use monitors that monitor profitability and they switch to the most profitable coin to make an extra %'s.

No secret to this. Unless the coin is unlisted and then nobody mines it, but that's a gamble.

There is some truth to that, but a lot of the small market cap coins DO fly enough under the radar to have periods of time they make a lot more (or a lot LESS) than the "basket of profitable coins".

DGB spent a couple of weeks outperforming everything else before folks started talking widely about "mining skein", as one example but even then it took a good week to drop back into the range of the basket coins.

Quite a few coins that bounce around a lot on price too, like lbry and at least one lyra2rev2 based coin, where if you wait for the price peaks you can make quite a bit more semi-consistantly than otherwise.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Kompik

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:42:47 PM

All coins make the same amount of profit per day. People use monitors that monitor profitability and they switch to the most profitable coin to make an extra %'s.

No secret to this. Unless the coin is unlisted and then nobody mines it, but that's a gamble.

There is some truth to that, but a lot of the small market cap coins DO fly enough under the radar to have periods of time they make a lot more (or a lot LESS) than the "basket of profitable coins".

DGB spent a couple of weeks outperforming everything else before folks started talking widely about "mining skein", as one example but even then it took a good week to drop back into the range of the basket coins.

Quite a few coins that bounce around a lot on price too, like lbry and at least one lyra2rev2 based coin, where if you wait for the price peaks you can make quite a bit more semi-consistantly than otherwise.

There is always a coin that makes 30%-XXX% more than the default coin (eth/zcash). Or at least has been for the last 8 months. A LOT of small coins fly under a radar because people dont know how to find profitable coins to mine and rather use excuses like this. At this moment there are still coins to mine that make about 2 as much as zcash does. And there is couple of them.
And no Lyra or Lbry are not the ones that are profitable, non that are shown on what to mine are.
The downside to this is that you need a lot of knowhow and it takes a fucking lot of time Smiley

Bitrated user: Kompik.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:55:40 PM

There is always a coin that makes 30%-XXX% more than the default coin (eth/zcash). Or at least has been for the last 8 months. A LOT of small coins fly under a radar because people dont know how to find profitable coins to mine and rather use excuses like this. At this moment there are still coins to mine that make about 2 as much as zcash does. And there is couple of them.
And no Lyra or Lbry are not the ones that are profitable, non that are shown on what to mine are.
The downside to this is that you need a lot of knowhow and it takes a fucking lot of time Smiley

You're right, but all those noobish retards, wants it on the plate right in front of their nose.

This is my signature...
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

You're right, but all those noobish retards, wants it on the plate right in front of their nose.

User friendly Coin which could be mined on all devices with one click will be the one which takes the market like a storm.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: