Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36043 times)
Razor5

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:17:40 PM

They give 40% bonus in pre-ICO and hardcarp on pre-ICO successfully achieved, but on ICO now very little sales

%40 bonus is not too big bonus. I saw more bonuses in other projects, they were still successful in ICO stage. I think something else is missing in Immla. They should've collected more money already.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:10:36 AM

I agree that it is really strange that the pre-ICO was so successful but then very little interest in the ICO.  Maybe everyone who liked the idea and wanted to invest did so during pre-ico and now new investors haven't come along.

akamy789

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:15:21 AM

Sounds good. I don't particularly understand the technical parameters. Can you give me some directions for directions?
Mikhail_A_iml

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:28:51 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 02:43:24 PM by Mikhail_A_iml

They give 40% bonus in pre-ICO and hardcarp on pre-ICO successfully achieved, but on ICO now very little sales

%40 bonus is not too big bonus. I saw more bonuses in other projects, they were still successful in ICO stage. I think something else is missing in Immla. They should've collected more money already.

Hi Razor5,

Yes, you're right. The only thing we miss during ICO is the marketing campaign. It is still on hold. That's the result of our security activities we've started at evenint 14-09, when our site was attacked. We're still in the proccess of the hostings relocating and audit of all the security parameters, so the advertising is still on hald as I said above. We're wating for the permission of our security team in the nearest days. We can not risk with the investors money so we're prefer to be more conservative than another ICOs.
BTW we have more than 600 investors during pre-sale and only one of them was private placement ) So we believe in public market for our project. We're just wating when the ad campaign will be started again

Thank you!

Mikhail

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:58:57 PM

I agree that it is really strange that the pre-ICO was so successful but then very little interest in the ICO.  Maybe everyone who liked the idea and wanted to invest did so during pre-ico and now new investors haven't come along.
yes pre-ICO was very successful but very less intrest in ICO phase
i think it is because immla has a very long term project and need much more time then everage project
and investors thinks that be a part of ICO could be a mistake so investors can buy them after ICO from exchange where IMMLA will be listed
at cheap price then ICO . but who knows that IMMLA could go under ICO price after ICO ends maybe IMMLA token worth more after ICO ended
only time will tell us about this
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

What is the date and time of the ICO? thank you.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Mikhail_A_iml

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:14:45 PM

Hi Chrmel612,

ICO will last till the 15th of October. You may find all the information on immla.io website. But please check the spelling! No "i m r n l a" (imrnla), but "i m m l a" dot io
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:12:27 PM

Sounds good. I don't particularly understand the technical parameters. Can you give me some directions for directions?
Dude you can read it all on their whitepaper it was released on September 11 and it was version 2 as the dev stated it.

You can read their whitepaper here: https://cdn.immla.io/IMMLA_WP.pdf

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

And what is the % bonus right now ?

For me 40% is a big bonus but it's not necessary a bad thing for the project ^^

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
immla (OP)

Activity: 154

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:43:37 PM

And what is the % bonus right now ?

For me 40% is a big bonus but it's not necessary a bad thing for the project ^^

Now bonus is 8%.

Chrmel612

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:10:02 PM

Hi Chrmel612,

ICO will last till the 15th of October. You may find all the information on immla.io website. But please check the spelling! No "i m r n l a" (imrnla), but "i m m l a" dot io
Thank you for your reply. Will check the link your provided to me. Thanks again.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:32:29 PM

Hey, guys! We want to speak to you directly. On Friday, September 29 our co-founders Vyacheslav Neunyvakin and Mikhail Astakhov will answer your questions during the webinar. It starts at 10.00 UTC+3, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4WIxEdBPjw. Save it and join webinar on Friday!

Chrmel612

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:17:34 PM

Hey, guys! We want to speak to you directly. On Friday, September 29 our co-founders Vyacheslav Neunyvakin and Mikhail Astakhov will answer your questions during the webinar. It starts at 10.00 UTC+3, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4WIxEdBPjw. Save it and join webinar on Friday!
I'm interested joining in. Do this webinar needs a signup or something? Or you're going to just livestream it in youtube and answer questions realtime? Thanks!

RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:38:18 PM

This could be interesting, im in logistics and this would be a leap forward in my country. Interested to see what your webinar will show

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:16:41 AM

This is interesting, page bookmark waiting for the day for the webinar, this might give more insight on this project.
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:28:01 AM

When will you be increasing your marketing effort for the ICO?  You mentioned you were holding off for a week or so until you sorted out the scam site issue?

immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

I'm interested joining in. Do this webinar needs a signup or something? Or you're going to just livestream it in youtube and answer questions realtime? Thanks!

There is no signup. Just join the stream in the time

kofe

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:17:43 AM

Excellent project. As long as there is a person, there is a commodity, there is logistics.
hojojon

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Japanese Community Management and Translation

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:14:35 AM

Sounds good. I'll make sure to join it!  Smiley

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:06:15 PM

Sounds good. I'll make sure to join it!  Smiley
that's great its a very good step to promote their project and directly answer community's questions
i am seeing that IMMLA ICO sale is going very low and needs muc more contributers
i am also ready to watch IMMLA team members live and i am sure after that ICO will collect much funds for their project
because right now there are many ICO is in progress and contributers are confuse to decide what is real and what is not
so +1 for this step of IMMLA team best of luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: