Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36044 times)
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

Idex market is again under maintenance. Anybody know how long will it take?

Do you trade immla on idex or forkdelta?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

I would like to request all token holder, please cancel your sell order from idex. you underestimate IML project. just think how much you'll get if you sell so cheap? imagine if imla success this is gonna be your huge huge chance to cashout high and big profit. just think,pls cancel those low sell order from IDEX  https://idex.market/eth/iml

I very much doubt that this can happen. A long time passed. And there is no shift. For such an amount of time complete silence
IMMLA team is gone so now there will be no difference if you cencel your orders on IDEX or make it higher
now there are no announcement about the developments or start development or any news about anything
commplete silence from the team. just only we can do is to wait or forget about your IMMLA tokens in your wallet
IMMLA team doesnt "gone". I know cuz I contacted them couple of weeks ago. They got big troubles after Parity hack. As you know - news about locket ETHs are now very optimistic. Will update here if i get some news.
if the team is not gone and you contacted them and they reply them i think their could be great chance the team will come back soon and make some good announcements for the IMMLA community. well i am still holding my IMMLA tokens in my MEW wallet and waiting for some news about IMMLA team
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

I would like to request all token holder, please cancel your sell order from idex. you underestimate IML project. just think how much you'll get if you sell so cheap? imagine if imla success this is gonna be your huge huge chance to cashout high and big profit. just think,pls cancel those low sell order from IDEX  https://idex.market/eth/iml

I very much doubt that this can happen. A long time passed. And there is no shift. For such an amount of time complete silence
IMMLA team is gone so now there will be no difference if you cencel your orders on IDEX or make it higher
now there are no announcement about the developments or start development or any news about anything
commplete silence from the team. just only we can do is to wait or forget about your IMMLA tokens in your wallet
IMMLA team doesnt "gone". I know cuz I contacted them couple of weeks ago. They got big troubles after Parity hack. As you know - news about locket ETHs are now very optimistic. Will update here if i get some news.
If they do not leave, why do they never again respond to any complaints. Then when they can solve their big problems, and come back to handle the IMMLA again seriously.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mehar_gee

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

If they do not leave, why do they never again respond to any complaints. Then when they can solve their big problems, and come back to handle the IMMLA again seriously.
well i try to found anything about IMMLA token's project but nothing found
i think they are not gonna return and leave the project.
very bad investment for me in IMMLA token ICO. and that's was my first ever bad ico investment
team should not do that with ico participants.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

And I keep IML. It is not known what will happen next with the project. Nothing happened in a long time. After the successful pre-ICO, I believed in the project. It is a pity that ICO did not repeat the success

RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

so many russian icos failing
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

is a big country. And you can hide in many small places for years and so the people will not find you. in siberia it is also very quiet and lonely and nice cold to Bitcoin Mining
mehar_gee

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

is a big country. And you can hide in many small places for years and so the people will not find you. in siberia it is also very quiet and lonely and nice cold to Bitcoin Mining
yes ico are failing because the project are not good for blockchain technology
i think investors should research first on the project and then invest
right now the most successful project are infrastructure project
real estate project are also good but need more time to develop
and in that time project could die if something goes wrong
immla is failed because not enough funds raised in ICO and also wallet hack issue make it worse
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

Time of death: May 29, 2018 8:09pm - Rest in peace, a promising project that was never meant to be. May this token serve as a warning to fomo ICO investors that many of the ICOs will fail just like in traditional investment markets - where a lot of unicorns die.

Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

Time of death: May 29, 2018 8:09pm - Rest in peace, a promising project that was never meant to be. May this token serve as a warning to fomo ICO investors that many of the ICOs will fail just like in traditional investment markets - where a lot of unicorns die.

Why did you write this specific time? Did something special happen on May 29, 2018 8:09pm ?
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

Why did you write this specific time? Did something special happen on May 29, 2018 8:09pm ?

Yes, it's interesting that even the time is specified. And why? It is a pity, of course, that much time has passed and no results. The belief in this project was in the beginning

bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

they are already in the Bahamas and enjoy life
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

yes ico are failing because the project are not good for blockchain technology
i think investors should research first on the project and then invest
right now the most successful project are infrastructure project
real estate project are also good but need more time to develop
and in that time project could die if something goes wrong
immla is failed because not enough funds raised in ICO and also wallet hack issue make it worse

i do not think the reason iml is still at this present situation is because immla is not good for blockchain, the project was suppose to be into logistics which i think is very necessary in blockchain, the problem really started with changing the agreement on white paper and pre-1co investor was not happy about it, then the parity multisig issue also with other internal conflict,
immla has a good approch to blockchain but the execution was poorly done.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Bahamas? Weren't you following this thread? First, their ICO website was being attacked by hackers during their first ICO. Next, most of the ETH they received was lost forever in the parity bug.

I think they just called quits and started to look for other jobs.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
eztechwin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Bahamas? Weren't you following this thread? First, their ICO website was being attacked by hackers during their first ICO. Next, most of the ETH they received was lost forever in the parity bug.

I think they just called quits and started to look for other jobs.

Why are these guys off the hook because of an attack and website hack? IS this not IMMLA's fault that they got hacked and lost eth? How do we know this wasn't all an instide job?
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

Interesting read in IMMLA's Telegram channel. It seems that the dev team is still holding out that they (IMMLA) will still develop their platform and launch in the future. Of course most have left and the remaining holdouts are just surviving with litle hopium at all.

Kietzman_Diane

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

I hope you advance.
Impeccably website, riveting activity, credible website.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Interesting read in IMMLA's Telegram channel. It seems that the dev team is still holding out that they (IMMLA) will still develop their platform and launch in the future. Of course most have left and the remaining holdouts are just surviving with litle hopium at all.

Hope we will see updates from the team in the nearest future. They got problems with Parity  (((
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

The following comes from the Telegram channel: https://t.me/immlacommunity

Dear community,

We must share some changes that occured within the processes and the IMMLA team.

After the blocked funds of the project, on the Parity multi-sig wallet and refusal from an unsatisfactory venture capital deal, IMMLA continues to exist at the present time at the expense of its founders.

In these circumstances, we parted with part of the team in order to remove the internal negative, which prevented the project from remaining focused on finding opportunities for its implementation.

After all the changes, the share of Vyacheslav Neunyvakin again became less of a blocking package, and the main shareholders of the project were again Mera Capital and Mikhail Astakhov.

1. In this current period of time, we are negotiating with several additional development teams from Russia and Germany who will be able to join the project team and implement our plans for the creation of MVP and further development of the project under the initial terms of reference.

2. Parity has still not been able to find solutions for releasing assets (see https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/04/24/final-parity-vote-results-four-million-eth-voted-55) . In this regard, the main financial partner and shareholder of the IMMLA project - Mera-Capital company is constantly in the negotiation process with potential investors in IMMLA. We look forward to positive developments in this part, beginning with the period of autumn business activity. This will allow us to intensify product development and successfully prepare for a full-scale ICO round.

3. In the coming weeks we will return more detailed information about the project and its leaders to the site immla.io, as well as again launch a blog for official news. IMMLA is not an incognito project, and we want the community to continue  trust the project in the same way as at the beginning.

4. Trade in IML tokens at the current moment can be carried out through https://etherdelta.com/#0x39de38ba63d172b962db2fc2ee5e4376287c50bf-ETH

5. Despite all the difficulties that our project has encountered, we remain true to it and the ideas behind it, and will do everything we can to ensure that the International Multi-Modal Logistics Application service with the use of blockchain realized and radically changed the face of modern logistics for the better.

Yours ,
founders and Board of IMMLA.

So basically, they said they are still working on the project and that you can exit with losses at EtherDelta.

admosfir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

any information about exchange, how is the progress?? has this token listed on any exchange because i have some IML tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: