Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IML] [ICO] IMMLA - First International MultiModal Logistic Application  (Read 36044 times)
immla (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 10:41:26 AM

IMMLA ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET https://icotracker.net/project/immla  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/885443296264421376

Great! Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

Excuse me, if I didn't get it earlier, what discounts/bonuses are provided for purchase in advance? If there is such an opportunity.

Yes, during the pre-ICO you can receive 43% yield to the ICO price. During the pre-ICO phase IML token price is 0,000192 ETH, during the ICO this price will grow up to 0,000275 ETH.

immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 10:54:30 AM

I'm interested because the freight markets are big and this is the best use of all relevant, modern, data processing  Grin

Looked for minimum ETH with pre-sale but haven't found yet

There is no minimum in the amount of contribution. But why you should invest the minimum?  Wink

bur825143

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

If translation bounty will be opened I would like to participate.

I want to reserve Chinese translation and moderation. Heads up for the project Smiley
DeckoTheWacko

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:32:01 AM

I'm interested because the freight markets are big and this is the best use of all relevant, modern, data processing  Grin

There is no minimum in the amount of contribution. But why you should invest the minimum?  Wink

Maybe because pre-sales are often more for those who are willing to contribute more ... starting at 5k for example. Not everyone can afford that Smiley
Elegie

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

Excuse me, if I didn't get it earlier, what discounts/bonuses are provided for purchase in advance? If there is such an opportunity.

Yes, during the pre-ICO you can receive 43% yield to the ICO price. During the pre-ICO phase IML token price is 0,000192 ETH, during the ICO this price will grow up to 0,000275 ETH.

What sounds good, I see, and on which exchanges it will be traded? Also, do you have any analytics on increase of the token price? Me and my clients used to analyse more traditional tools like bonds, ETFs and so on and so far...Do any audit, trusted expert opinion, maybe not only ICO, but logistics take place?
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:10:01 PM

Maybe because pre-sales are often more for those who are willing to contribute more ... starting at 5k for example. Not everyone can afford that Smiley

We're really happy to see in our team every contributor regardless of amout of money. Join our Pre-ICO!  Smiley

ahndea

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:01:25 PM

hello to you,
would you specify your partnership with farklog, helmann and soft business solution companies,pls

btw i couldn't find the answer to the problem of currency volatility risks stated in your white paper. there's always a such kind of risks especially in international shipments. in view of cryptocurrency based systems it's even higher and so why do involved parties need to use immla tokens hedging risks somewhere else,pls?

also the case of paperwork isn't clear for me w/i immla. afaik hardcopies are always required to make and close a booking according to russian law. guess russia is not the right place for a worldwide expansion for the time being comparing to tki dinalog who are dedicated to the internationalization of dutch innovation i.e. blochkchain technology implementation in the logistics sector.

thanks beforehand

R E Λ L I T Y  C L Λ S H    ❱❱❱    THE FIRST AUGMENTED REALITY COMBAT GAME (http://reality-clash.com/)
▬▬▬▬                                                 TOKEN SALE  [►]  29th August 2017                                                 ▬▬▬▬ (http://reality-clash.com/token-sale/)
facebook       ★ (https://www.facebook.com/RealityClash-298707873925397/)       twitter       ★ (https://twitter.com/reality_clash)       slack       ★ (https://realityclash.slack.com/)       Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAsrqKz3APcLTboJom19bg)
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

Ambisafe Inc. finished an audit of the IMMLA Presale Token Smart Contract!

"Contract code is kept simple and as such increases confidence. There is only one external call from the contract which is sending ether to escrow account. Escrow account must be tested for the possibility of accepting ETH through a send() function, otherwise, if it will fail to receive ETH, all the collected funds will be locked", - states Ambisafe.

No places in code of Smart Contract were identified as critical issues.

You can download IMMLA Presale Token Smart Contract at our github account following the link https://github.com/IMMLA/PresaleToken/blob/master/contracts/Immla.sol

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:56:15 PM

reserve sir for info Wink
Mikhail_A_iml

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

What sounds good, I see, and on which exchanges it will be traded? Also, do you have any analytics on increase of the token price? Me and my clients used to analyse more traditional tools like bonds, ETFs and so on and so far...Do any audit, trusted expert opinion, maybe not only ICO, but logistics take place?

We mostly target for Kraken, Livecoin, Yobit. And looking at any exchanges can add the liquidity.

Yes, we do have the IMMLA tokens price analitics in 5-yrs horison. And we see the situation as if there are no any "black swans" for more than 30 times growth in 2 yrs running. (this is not the promice and offer, but the aim for us)

We have the special expert board within the team from two leading logistics corporation - Formag Forwarding (Russia, CIS and Asia) and Hellmann (worldwide). We have the developed Option Model for the partners and key management motivation related to the platform' key iterations launchings. That inner expert board is responsible for authorized approvement such of iterations from both points of view IT and leading logistics practice.
Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:29:35 PM

hello to you,
would you specify your partnership with farklog, helmann and soft business solution companies,pls

btw i couldn't find the answer to the problem of currency volatility risks stated in your white paper. there's always a such kind of risks especially in international shipments. in view of cryptocurrency based systems it's even higher and so why do involved parties need to use immla tokens hedging risks somewhere else,pls?

also the case of paperwork isn't clear for me w/i immla. afaik hardcopies are always required to make and close a booking according to russian law. guess russia is not the right place for a worldwide expansion for the time being comparing to tki dinalog who are dedicated to the internationalization of dutch innovation i.e. blochkchain technology implementation in the logistics sector.

thanks beforehand

Hi ahndea

Sorry, not "Farklog", but Formag ))) We have the agreements with Formag (formag.com) and GTI headquarter that several of thiers experts are the team members of IMMLA for the 1) participating within the Expert Board of IMMLA for verification the platform' key iterations launching from the point of view of the logistics practice, 2) testing the platform as for thiers real cargos so for theirs clients ones.  3) Several other working activities. Formag is one of the IMMLA investor.
We've the similar (but a bit different) agreements with the Hellmann.
We invited two such a successfull logistics corporates because of theirs expertize differences. Formag is more qualified within shipping industry and CIS market (key market for IMMLA as for the first two years). Hellman has the worldwide expertize in freight forwarding and very strong positions in some of important and unique segments such an automotive.
SoftBusinessSolution (www.logismart.ru - this is the website of thiers B2B ERP for logistics, it's in russian, but you can translate it easily with any app of your browser) - this company is one of the founders of IMMLA. You may see their CEO - Vyacheslav Neunyvakin on team-video made couples of days ago.

We've answerd the question about currency volatility, you can find it above.

Re hardcopies/Russia/Dinalog etc.

We know what you mean, but we dont see the problem. Firstly, the most of documents now could have the digital copies according the russian laws, such as invoices, itemized invoices and so on. Some of hardcopies issues on the first stage will be solved in russian market with the authorised freight forwarders partners. Moreover we do see the russian market is os one of the best for starting IMMLA-like projects because of high speed of digitalization of all the industries. "Platon"-system for the trucking taxation made such an inert idustry much more clear just for 18 months, avia- / customs- and railroads- industry state erp-like systems are opening etc, broadband networks are one of the most developed in the Eurasia.

Re TKI Dinalog. Thanks for theirs marketing here, firstly )) We know and follow this project. They are cool, for sure. We're looking at development of thieirs neutral logistics information platform, Schiphol oportunities especially. Nevertheless the logistics sector is huge. Tremendous! So we believe both in Dinalogs big future and in IMMLA worldwide success.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:43:07 AM

Nice project sir, I will prepare to join and invest with little ETH, I hope this ICO will successful.
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:14:03 AM

Nice project sir, I will prepare to join and invest with little ETH, I hope this ICO will successful.

Thank you, sir

Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:23:21 AM

Thank you, Mr. Kodok Bencot! We do our best to make IMMLA  the best blockchaine based transportation solution on the market and the investments in our project the most profitable for the investors! Thank you!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:29:22 AM

As far as I know, your tokens are based on the Logistic application so what are the benefits for the early investors. How are you different from the other because you are going to provide any dividends to investors.
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

As far as I know, your tokens are based on the Logistic application so what are the benefits for the early investors. How are you different from the other because you are going to provide any dividends to investors.

Our main benefit is a token price during the pre-ICO. During this round IML token price is 0,000192 ETH, during the ICO the price will be 0,000275 ETH. So early birds win the bonus of 43%.

Mikhail_A_iml

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:00:52 PM

It seems this project is interesting and ico also not too long.
But why still look quiet if not many investors are eyeing this project?

IMMLA's looking for the smartest ones investors, not everyone )

I'm bit joking but in every joke there is a big part of truth ) We didn't make the huge advertising campaign and decided to make a one-week campaign just before pre-ico just because the most volume of financing will be closed during ICO campaign in autumn and we have the preliminary agreements with number of big investors who join the project within ICO. The main focus of pre-ICO is to introduce IMMLA to the market and get the feedback both for the team, core founders and market positioning. Thats why the smartest ones will get the 43% benefit for theirs invesments. Just because they are the most thoughtful. And I'm not joking now.
immla (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 06:02:19 PM

Good news, people!

Just before the Pre-ICO start Michael Hess, Member of the Board Hellmann East Europe, joined our team!

Michael has profound experience in international logistics for over 15 years. He started his career at logistic sector in 2001, implementing Supply Net Solution to Schenker Germany AG and leading other automotative logistics projects in Thailand, China and Switzerland. Now works as Member of the Board Hellmann East Europe, branch of Hellmann Worldwide Logistics.

Michael studied industrial engineering and business economics at the University of Rostock, diploma thesis “Innovative Logistics Solutions and marketing possibilities – demonstrated by the Schenker product Supply Net Solution (SNS)”.

Responsibility in IMMLA is international logistic expertise and implementation consulting.

dobrujk

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:02:59 PM

If still need Spanish translation, PM me
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: