Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable  (Read 13325 times)
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:56:53 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment but Fiat is the real currency to buy basic needs, We Invest bitcoin to earn and exchange it to fiat since bitcoin really have no value to other merchant who is not into crypto , so as of now it's good to say that BITCOIN  cannot replace FIAT/USD at the moment but maybe in the near future.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:08:37 AM

Good question i think also like this but bitcoin price creating great hype as per price up day by day and the demand is also increasing day by day but after that these situations lot of companies internationally accepting bitcoins and moving banks to digital currencies also.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

Good question i think also like this but bitcoin price creating great hype as per price up day by day and the demand is also increasing day by day but after that these situations lot of companies internationally accepting bitcoins and moving banks to digital currencies also.

Bitcoin as a way to pay for services and products in majority of businesses in the future is real possible due to the fact that it is now getting its popularity with the masses along with its huge price increase and good features.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:41:43 AM

Bitcoin as a way to pay for services and products in majority of businesses in the future is real possible due to the fact that it is now getting its popularity with the masses along with its huge price increase and good features.
Yes and that’s the reasons many online shopping sites have started accepting bitcoins. Some international airlines have also started accepting payments in bitcoins. The rate at which bitcoins are getting popular worldwide, in the next five years they will be probably made legal all over the world.
8Habits

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:44:02 AM

Yes and that’s the reasons many online shopping sites have started accepting bitcoins. Some international airlines have also started accepting payments in bitcoins. The rate at which bitcoins are getting popular worldwide, in the next five years they will be probably made legal all over the world.

Really!? Some airlines are already accepting bitcoins for flight fares? That is really a good news and awesome milestone for bitcoin industry and no wonder that it will make its price go high and high again Smiley
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:05:00 AM

bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable.

currency should be more stable.

you may reply me. currency is not stable also but you should think  

USD currency price is up and down 1-2% in 1 month.

bitcoin price is up and down 20% in 1 month.

what will people think if they just change USD to bitcoin then their money down 10% in 10 minutes?

bitcoin can become stock but cannot become currency

Currently, bitcoin can not replace the world currency because it is quite strange to many people, they do not know the existence of bitcoin. And equally important is the price of bitcoin is very erratic. It can increase or decrease 10-15% in a day - really not good. However, I think in the future it is possible because it can circulate worldwide in no country, and its transactions are fast. It is also more popular.
Prices can also be more stable than unmanageable whales
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:17:09 AM

what will people think if they just change USD to bitcoin then their money down 10% in 10 minutes?

Currently, bitcoin can not replace the world currency because it is quite strange to many people, they do not know the existence of bitcoin. And equally important is the price of bitcoin is very erratic. It can increase or decrease 10-15% in a day - really not good. However, I think in the future it is possible because it can circulate worldwide in no country, and its transactions are fast. It is also more popular.

Yes, bitcoin cannot replace the currency because the price is not stable and the government cannot control it. There are laws to follow when it comes to currency.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:03:01 PM

Yes, bitcoin cannot replace the currency because the price is not stable and the government cannot control it. There are laws to follow when it comes to currency.
Governments of the world do not control bitcoin but they are going to regulate it, I think they will prefer to ban bitcoin but I think they are very aware they are not going to win against bitcoin if they try to ban it outright, so I think they are making the guess that bitcoin is not going to be as popular as we think and that they can get taxes out of those people that cash out.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:13:57 PM

Bitcoin is a long way from becoming a currency you can live your life in. You also only have 7 transactions a second. But that doesn't mean Bitcoin isn't immensely valuable as a medium-term and long-term store of value
I get the point the most of people would not look Bitcoin as a good option for transaction for its price is not stable and always changing. Yet there are posting thing that could be a reason for people to believe on Bitcoin. Its price may experience limitless possibilities to develop and to experience growth so it is technically good for investments and trading which is a good thing for people because it could give a possibility for people to earn and to have profit.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:28:17 PM

Bitcoin is not yet stable until now that will be a geat hindrance, the main reason why bitcoin can't replace currency and bitcoin is not yet implemented in some countries.

But, If bitcoin's popularity will continue to spread all over the world there is a possibility but it will take a long run.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

i think so too, because the bitcoin price is not stable it can't be a global currency because it can cause trouble in some way. And also, even bitcoin is popular there still many people who are ignorant about bitcoin like in the remote areas and doesn't have any gadgets or any news about bitcoin.

diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:04:29 AM

It's tiny versus USD and being global is influenced by developments in China as well as US. You can really compare the two yet, bitcoin is a currency in its infancy and can grow into a more stable feasible option with time.

Capradina

Merit: 520

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

Really!? Some airlines are already accepting bitcoins for flight fares? That is really a good news and awesome milestone for bitcoin industry and no wonder that it will make its price go high and high again Smiley

Exactly once if indeed he said is a doable it is true this is surely a very news boasts. Because the airline is given a most valuable asset in doing a promotion of something, so if indeed this is true I think it won't be long anymore bitcoin will experience increased. But some time I miss there has been no official statement from all airlines the bitcoin acceptance associated as one of the means of payment.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:39:04 AM

Bitcoin is a long way from becoming a currency you can live your life in. You also only have 7 transactions a second. But that doesn't mean Bitcoin isn't immensely valuable as a medium-term and long-term store of value
Honestly it is true that bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable just like the exchanges money to other country. I believe that eventhough bitcoin price is not stable it would not be a currency in the world.
8Habits

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:53:08 AM

Honestly it is true that bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable just like the exchanges money to other country. I believe that eventhough bitcoin price is not stable it would not be a currency in the world.

It is actually getting its fare popularity among tech people in the world and the good thing with bitcoin is that everyone can pay for it outright without any government and bank regulations from the countries you make some commercial transactions with.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:55:49 AM

I get the point the most of people would not look Bitcoin as a good option for transaction for its price is not stable and always changing. Yet there are posting thing that could be a reason for people to believe on Bitcoin. Its price may experience limitless possibilities to develop and to experience growth so it is technically good for investments and trading which is a good thing for people because it could give a possibility for people to earn and to have profit.
This is why bitcoin can be very confusing, bitcoin which was designed as a currency right now does not work very well for that, one would expect the value of bitcoin to reflect that but this is not the case because for a lot of people bitcoin is an investment and as an investment bitcoin is great, so it is odd that bitcoin has such a high price, but that is the law of supply and demand, and since there is a big demand the price of bitcoin is huge.
doothewop

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 03:01:26 AM

Have you ever heard of Forex? It's people trading on the volatility of various currencies,
which is to say the instabilities of price. With every world currency. Look it up,
it's super interesting and a good way to introduce yourself to trading.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:01:21 AM

I strongly agree the bitcoin can not be replaced because bitcoin has a strong system and also bitcoin is entrenched in the hearts of its devotees. people much prefer the bitcoin of the other coins so it is unlikely that bitcoin can be replaced
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:41:43 AM

i think so too, because the bitcoin price is not stable it can't be a global currency because it can cause trouble in some way. And also, even bitcoin is popular there still many people who are ignorant about bitcoin like in the remote areas and doesn't have any gadgets or any news about bitcoin.
No I do not agree with this topic that bitcoin willnever overcome the other cryptocurrency and any other paper currency, just because of the unstable price. People are thinking the one and only one digital currency all over the world.

So that they would be able to buy anything of their choice anywhere in the world and there is no need for exchanging their local currencies or payments in dollars.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:44:09 AM

yes I agree because if a price does not agree. then can not as a benchmark to determine the price of a good or object. so if itcoin wants to replace the current currency bitcoin, bitcoin should have a more stable thing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: