Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:38:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable  (Read 13325 times)
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:29:35 PM

it is already a world Currency, a virtual crypto Currency, I think it shouldn't compare this into fiat right now its a different approach, comparing virtual into physical fiats, price volatility is normal for virtual crypto currencies as it really shows how fast the changes would be in a certain scenarios, in the future where physical fiats are already not needed into spending daily lives in the world, then imo, crypto's will rise and stability will surely next to it. 
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable.

currency should be more stable.

you may reply me. currency is not stable also but you should think  

USD currency price is up and down 1-2% in 1 month.

bitcoin price is up and down 20% in 1 month.

what will people think if they just change USD to bitcoin then their money down 10% in 10 minutes?

bitcoin can become stock but cannot become currency
Are really serious about this factor that bitcoin's price are fluctuating and not a better thing for us .
Here you are true that the price of the USD changes from 2-3%+- which is making us sure that we have money that is have the same value during the time when we got , But here is another factor is that why not we should think that the money we got should increase daily .
That is only possible with the bitcoin or another cryptocurrency payment .
Here we should see the fluctuations in the price of the bitcoin in positive ways , because this is the unique quality of the bitcoin that why the people like it much than what to another currency .
So here i don't think we should say that bitcoin can't be worldwide international currency because people are using already bitcoin for the payment purpose and at all possible places , so you can expect what will happen after 2-3 years with the virtual currency world .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:30:46 PM

Volatility is just one obstacle but I don't think that Bitcoin was created with the purpose to replace the currencies, especialy not to become the currency of one particular state. But there is no actual need for that and Bitcoin will probably never be a currency that will build the traditional financial system but it could perfectly work as paralell one.
That is the way I think as well. Bitcoin is a parallel system of money, mainly created to keep the banks out of the transactions of ordinary people.
It was never ment to deal with a whole economy.
But all these thoughts have already become obsolete these days because the times when bitcoin was considered to be a currency are already something of the past.
Now bitcoin is an investment, people do not pay with it anymore.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:38:37 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 10:58:13 AM by gredisgold88

it is true, bitcoin can not remake world currency ,  because base bitcoin is cryptocurrency, and bitcoin prices are unstable. bitcoin and altcoin are the means of choice or sub currency as a means of payment.
Md Kayum Uddin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:50:12 PM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not a stable rate . It increases or decreases with the change of time. It rate 1- 2 % increase or decrease in one month. Perhaps about 20% increase or decrease in one year or more. Bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable.
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

Why is BTC volatility so high? The reason being BTC is far from perfect. Any FUD even from cats and dogs are enough to shake up the market movement. Crypto as a whole is also not as understandable as much yet so that could also cause a lot of misunderstanding!

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:21:01 PM

bitcoin is the digital currency. which serves as an online payment tool. and can be traded like money in general.
bitcoin will not replace the world currency. that's obviously yes. because bitcoin is a virutal currency. that's the difference bitcoin with dollars.

but I think almost in every country, many people are involved with bitcoin. in other words. bitcoin has become the most popular currency today.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:37:57 PM

bitcoin does not need to replace currency at all. As you can see, without the mass adoption come from the government, people still use bitcoin as an investment and currency. And the only thing that stop bitcoin from being a world currency is not the stability, it is the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is very high right now which make it the same as gold. And people only hold gold, they not use gold as a currency

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

I think the crypto are the future and will be a success, the price of btc and others coins is so volatile because we are still in a young stage ..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 05:41:09 PM

Yes, I agree that Bitcoin can not replace any fiat currency but I don't think the volatility in the price is the main reason behind it. First of all, it should be legal through the eyes of law so that everyone would be able to use it legally. Then, since it is based on digital infrastructure, we don't have that level of environment in every part of any country and it is risky to rely on the web currency, because of such reason

* Somalia's internet outage costing country $10 million a day.

Thus as of now, it is almost impossible for any digital currency to replace any fiat currency unless the country is Sealand.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:04:01 PM

Yes, I agree that Bitcoin can not replace any fiat currency but I don't think the volatility in the price is the main reason behind it. First of all, it should be legal through the eyes of law so that everyone would be able to use it legally. Then, since it is based on digital infrastructure, we don't have that level of environment in every part of any country and it is risky to rely on the web currency, because of such reason

Thus as of now, it is almost impossible for any digital currency to replace any fiat currency unless the country is Sealand.
Tottaly agree with you still fiat has its position in our world and bitcoin has its own.
Bitcoin should be legal and also i think bitcoin is more like internet currency rather than a currency for which you can buy bread Grin

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

LOL. I don't think so dude, if you think real cash is stable I think you're wrong cause it's not stable as you think Smiley) If you don't believe me you can take your money to buy fuel or gold today and the next day Smiley) I ensure that the rate will be different because real cash also do not stable dude, its value is changing everday Smiley
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:17:42 PM

Bitcoin can become much more then currency. Just cause many of you say no, I will say yes, and I would like to hear facts and explanation why bitcoin, blockchain, ethereum,
and others can not replace traditional currencies?
   I would like to read some meaningful explanation, I already noticed that this forum have many members that are spammers for signature campaigns, they do not know much
about bitcoin or technology generally, they are just making comments from couple accounts. Like headline of this topic, just cause price is not stable? Is that the answer on
my question, if it so then blockchain will replace traditional currencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:52:08 AM

Tottaly agree with you still fiat has its position in our world and bitcoin has its own.
Bitcoin should be legal and also i think bitcoin is more like internet currency rather than a currency for which you can buy bread Grin

It is not necessary that we should keep it restricted to the internet currency. We should take efforts to bring it to offline market too but I think we should not rely on it in that sense. One would definitely use Bitcoin for his offline market transaction but only when there is an advantage for him to use Bitcoin. It practically doesn't make any sense if I am asked to pay Bitcoin transaction fee which is equal to the cost of bread if I am buying that bread.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

But if BTC replaces the currency then it will be stable by definition. Other things would be unstable because price related to Bitcoin would vary.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:40:53 PM

bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable.

currency should be more stable.

you may reply me. currency is not stable also but you should think  

USD currency price is up and down 1-2% in 1 month.

bitcoin price is up and down 20% in 1 month.

what will people think if they just change USD to bitcoin then their money down 10% in 10 minutes?

bitcoin can become stock but cannot become currency
for me i see Bitcoin is the fusion from forex and stock, because bitcoin have volatile price as you said and more people using bitcoin just for investmen and don't wanna use as payment because the price. so people that have much money save it as invesment, and other people use as trading.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:49:06 PM

bitcoin is still new and growing thus compared to other currencies, it is not so physical to be able to use in day to day payment methods. Due to its fluctuation over a period of time, you can see how it levels today currency in which you can compare it to stocks same reason explains why it is not available for today's actual transaction. so many room for improvement. bitcoin is growing as fast as ever.

Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:06:19 PM

Bitcoin can not replace currency in the world, because Bitcoin can not be used in shops. Shop cashier will not wait for Bitcoin confirmation, which can be up to 20 - 30 minutes and more. Bitcoin can not be used in shops, so Bitcoin is not usable for wide public use.  Grin   
Michael_Gims

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

That's not the main reasons.

The main limits are scalability, high fees, high latency.

The main qualities of bitcoin is reliability and decentralization, but it cannot be everyday money.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

It will come to stable soon as more people are using day by day, so far I seen it really fluctuates and the drop is like reaching to the earth on once.
Still it shows the rise in USD per Bitcoin and may increase from my side in future.

Investors always get trouble investing in any things, if their is 99% profit then all would turn into bitcoin investors.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: