Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:42:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable  (Read 13325 times)
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

All electronic coins or digital currency in the cryptocurrency does not have a stable market value.  Therefore its price fluctuates in the market resulting to unstable value in a Blockchain market.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world because price is not stable.

currency should be more stable.

you may reply me. currency is not stable also but you should think  

USD currency price is up and down 1-2% in 1 month.

bitcoin price is up and down 20% in 1 month.

what will people think if they just change USD to bitcoin then their money down 10% in 10 minutes?

bitcoin can become stock but cannot become currency
I agree with you that if bitcoin becomes a currency, it may cause turmoil in the world economy. Bitcoin prices can fluctuate substantially in a single day, and I think it is only suitable for investment.

Yes of course bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world. First and foremost it is not the currency used in our country. If time comes that it will be acceptable to our country bitcoin will be use as currency which is very helpful to all of us.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

what will people think if they just change USD to bitcoin then their money down 10% in 10 minutes?

I agree with you that if bitcoin becomes a currency, it may cause turmoil in the world economy. Bitcoin prices can fluctuate substantially in a single day, and I think it is only suitable for investment.

Yes of course bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world. First and foremost it is not the currency used in our country. If time comes that it will be acceptable to our country bitcoin will be use as currency which is very helpful to all of us.

True, bitcoin can be used as a means of payment but it won't replace real money. When people use bitcoin as a payment tool, they should aware about the risk that may occur.

yanshan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:10:03 PM

All electronic coins or digital currency in the cryptocurrency does not have a stable market value.  Therefore its price fluctuates in the market resulting to unstable value in a Blockchain market.
Yes price of bitcoin and other crypto currency is not stable. Up and down is happening in crypto market. But it is not a problem in path of bitcoin in future it can be changed to real money. As gold change into real money. That like bitcoin can be changed to real money. Unstability of price is not a big issue in path of bitcoin.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

Yes it is true that bitcoin cannot replace currency. In other point of view, bitcoin is not applicable or really good to use especially for kids and elders who does not aware in cryptocurrency or has no enough knowledge on how it flows in the market.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

Yes, but why did you take that the price of bitcoin will always be unstable?
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

I do not think that bitcoin was created to completely replace the usual currency. This is impossible-there are many places in the world where there are no technologies.  It is created to simplify our life and coexist with ordinary money
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

I do not think that bitcoin was created to completely replace the usual currency. This is impossible-there are many places in the world where there are no technologies.  It is created to simplify our life and coexist with ordinary money
I also think like that, because the currency of each country can not be replaced with bitcoin and there are still some countries that have not received the technology. Bitcoin may only affect the exchange rate or currency price only. This is influenced by the growth of bitcoin in the world.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

I don't think bitcoin can replace fiat currency. For the reason that its value is not stable. Its value keeps going up and down for the past months and because of its anonymity it is not wise to replace the current currency.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Bitcoin cannot replace currency in the world yet as long as it's not stable yet, it will only bring confusion and might as well destruction to some, how are they going to use it if the value is changing form time to time that's what they say, its along off before it will recognize as one.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin will not be able to replace fiat currency from the world because firstly, bitcoin is not a stable form of currency because of which its value keeps on fluctuating. Then bitcoin is not governed by any government or any bank because of which its stability further decreases leading to more fluctuations in bitcoins prices.then bitcoin is also not as popular as fiat currency and bitcoin has way more less users than users of fiat currency. 
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin will not be able to replace fiat currency from the world because firstly, bitcoin is not a stable form of currency because of which its value keeps on fluctuating. Then bitcoin is not governed by any government or any bank because of which its stability further decreases leading to more fluctuations in bitcoins prices.then bitcoin is also not as popular as fiat currency and bitcoin has way more less users than users of fiat currency.  

The title of this topic that bitcoin cannot replace the fiat currency in the world or in different countries because price is not stable and it is right, bitcoin cannot supply all the demand of the people in the world because on its price are not stable or volatile. Purchasing with different items using online transactions is limited because not all items you can pay using bitcoin unlike the fiat currencies you can buy anything anytime anywhere and there's no need to use an Internet to purchase any items so bitcoin cannot replace the current fiat system in different countries.
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

bitcoin will never be able to replace the world currency because the world's currency everyone uses it. so if bitcoin could replace the world currencies it is likely to be very small and everyone is not necessarily familiar with bitcoin
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:46:06 PM

We all know bitcoin is still young and at its early stages as a currency. The ten years it had existed is nothing compared to how long a lot of modern day currencies have been in. In addition to the fact that its value is speculative. There's no doubt that bitcoin would have a high volatility rate and a very unstable price. It still too early to claim allegations especially with bitcoin that already proven a lot of critics wrong.

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

Actually, this is a main concern about bitcoin mainstream adoption, however, we should understand that much of the volatility being experienced is due to the fact that we are still at early stages of adoption and development. I am persuaded based on current developmental trends like lightning, segwit and increase adoption across board that this fluctuations will soon become a thing of the past. I would submit that it will actually replace fiat as we go along.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

We all know bitcoin is still young and at its early stages as a currency. The ten years it had existed is nothing compared to how long a lot of modern day currencies have been in. In addition to the fact that its value is speculative. There's no doubt that bitcoin would have a high volatility rate and a very unstable price. It still too early to claim allegations especially with bitcoin that already proven a lot of critics wrong.
Actually i think Bitcoin is much more likely the stocks or forex but the next big thing is we can considered as a currency to work with , that's the big upgrade with assets like bitcoin. So you can't ask Bitcoin to be stable at all because even euros or USD doesn't have a stable price also.
And in my opinion, stable price will absolutely kills Bitcoin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

No currencies have a stable price and so is bitcoin. Anything that responds adequately to the forces of demand and supply can never have a stable price. You seem to be talking only about the fall in price. What of when the price of Bitcoin was enormously high? Don't forget that the currencies of some countries have almost no value.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

Its not about the instability of bitcoin that wont let it replace Fiat,even if the prices were stable it will still take a lot for it to be completely embraced. there are places with no internet access which is a requirement for one to use crypto, some people still don't even know crypto exists,it will take a lot of awareness creation, for BTC to take a step towards replacing 'currency'
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

I don't think that's the main reason. Bitcoin is now developing, and its price is going to go up so its price is not stable. When the price of bitcoin reaches a certain height, its price will become stable. I think it's the trading speed that limits bitcoin to daily currency.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

Bitcoin can't replace fiat currencies because of protection from government not because of price. Fiat also is not stable but still national currency Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: