Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much EOS do you hold?  (Read 2625 times)
Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in the EOS coin. I think that due to the emergence of a new exchange EOSex in the near future, the coins will grow

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in the EOS coin. I think that due to the emergence of a new exchange EOSex in the near future, the coins will grow

I do not think that somehow the stock exchange provokes a rise in the rate. The course will grow only when the market comes to life

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

As skeptical as some people may be, I see the EOS as a promising investment. Under certain market conditions, it can be a real competition to the ether. At least China puts this coin on first place. Why?

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

Are you in the 3 year EOS holder club?

10,000 for me.

Secure your private keys and enjoy the ride Smiley
Nada, but I'm planning to buy at least 2000 EOS and HODL them for 2 years minimum.
It seems like EOS is an interesting project that is worth investing for the future.
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

I bought 1000 eos and I suppose that I'll get a really big profit after few years. Let's HODL guys)

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

I keep a couple of hundred. But something my optimism has recently faded about EOS. I hope to grow. That's how long it will take is unknown.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

I really believe in EOS keep 300 coins, I think it's a little, but if you understand that there will be a big increase, it will give a huge profit. This investment is really very promising

meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

I wish i had some money i would have purchased when some of my fiends bought. i have some much believe for EOS.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:12:01 PM

The growth of EOS depends primarily not on the appearance of a new exchange but on the prospects of the coin itself. Will there appear tokens on its base and how they will work.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:54:51 AM

I never hold any crypto in 3 years,  because in this duration that crypto will be bearish and bullish in 2 or 3 times.  The price can be going up 10 to 20 times and then will going down to 80% so swing trading will be more profitable  to increase the profit.

childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:14:39 AM

i have bought some in the first five days, then i sell them in a low price, i bougt them back in a high price, and now i wish i could sell them in the cost price 

Why did you do that?
maybe if in my opinion he experienced tremendous panic after yesterday's market experienced a very rapid price decline, most of those who experienced panic were like he sold when prices were low and instead bought at high prices
EOS is getting here more and more developments. This will be very beneficial.
I have many EOS that I save to get a lot more development in order to generate returns far greater. so I use many EOS to be invested.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

Sorry, I am a very cautious investor. I don't have EOS. I support BTC. I think other coins may be too risky. They are not mature. Even the powerful coins of Ethereum have fallen.

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:35:35 AM

I heard that EOS is ranked in the top 10 most successful projects, it's better to hold EOS from now on. I agree with you
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

I have just 1 EOS and yes my account is safe, i use an EOS LYNX APP for security
Humm, when you mention 3 years, are you trying to say we should expoect a huge surge for eos within 5 years ? if yes then that is a good prospect

but from reality, i think crypto currency will remain bearish unless it is altered by a huge usurp in price
im positive and i will conduct my personal research too
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

Are you in the 3 year EOS holder club?

10,000 for me.

Secure your private keys and enjoy the ride Smiley
Well I hold a lot of EOS right now along with ADA and PRG. So I would say that that invest in them and you will do great. This is the time when you all should hold these coins because soon they shall rise in value.
I have quite a lot of EOS there are at least 0.1 more coins EOS. I'll hold it in the long term so that the EOS experience developments that continue to increase and generate more profits in the future. so I will get the results was satisfactory with the EOS holds in the long run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:29:45 AM

At the moment I have not held EOS, but in the future there is the thought of buying it and holding it, because I am sure that this eos will grow more rapidly in the future and will become big, but to be a big coin it certainly takes a short time
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

I have bought only 200 coins so far, and there is no desire to buy more yet, besides eos there are many more interesting projects

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

I really don't have EOS coins, but I really want to buy them, especially now that prices are down, and this is an opportunity for me, besides me many people are also interested in this one coin, because EOS has great potential to be made an investment.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

I am holding 500 EOS, I had almost a 1,000 at one time I sold half of them at a 300% profit originally then watched it climb to $20 and was ruing my hasty decision. Sold another small batch at $17 so what I have now is all free and clear coins with no cost to me. Lot's of airdrops coming from EOS at the present time so happy to sit on what I have and wait for the market to start to recover next year hopefully.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:46:43 AM

Looking at the early comments of this thread, you will see that EOS sold at $0.7 in september and for the kind of bearish cryptocurrency market we saw this year, EOS is not doing badly. EOS have sold at $10 this year and this was a coin that was selling $0.7 a year before!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: