Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we push the actual use of Bitcoin ?  (Read 8601 times)
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:34:45 AM

Actually we don't really need to push because when everyone realize the usage of Bitcoin they will start to accepting Bitcoin the problem is some people knew Bitcoin as a criminal coin, so they don't want to used or accept Bitcoin, if Bitcoin popularity and usage can be spread in positive way, I believe we will gained more users
When I say bitcoin to some of my friends they say it is for deepweb only and I think we need to change the perspective of other people to the bitcoin as soon as they know how bitcoin works and get educated about it they will actually accept bitcoin. And actual use of bitcoin is no need to push.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

There is no need of a pushing, let it grow on the gradual manner as it's now. If this needs to be promoted already several advertising might have been done, but in reality the growth is enormous and trustful through word of mouth rather than other means of promotion.

True. There is no need to push bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin has its own way of moving. Since more and more people are having much more interest in bitcoin, it can help to promote bitcoin through telling stories and positive statements about bitcoin to others who doesn't know about it.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

Your motive is good.First,you could start from the beginning by approaching small retailers and explaining them the benefits of accepting bitcoin as payment.We could explain them that once payment is made in bitcoin,it could not be reversed.Also,we should explain them that bitcoin transactions are very fast and it has been legalized in japan and other countries too ready to legalize it.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:40:25 AM

Your motive is good.First,you could start from the beginning by approaching small retailers and explaining them the benefits of accepting bitcoin as payment.We could explain them that once payment is made in bitcoin,it could not be reversed.Also,we should explain them that bitcoin transactions are very fast and it has been legalized in japan and other countries too ready to legalize it.

And it would probably come naturally in time without us regular users doing a lot. Btc's popularity has grown tremendously especially this year and people are businesses im sure have taken notice of btc. So in the future, as businesses use btc, more and more would follow suit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

And it would probably come naturally in time without us regular users doing a lot. Btc's popularity has grown tremendously especially this year and people are businesses im sure have taken notice of btc. So in the future, as businesses use btc, more and more would follow suit.
Bitcoin really helps to make businesses easier specially when transacting from one place to anothet place with ling distance. It makes transactions easier as we don't have to worry that our transactions might be suspended due to suspicious activity. Bitcoin helps us to transact as much as we can without limitations which is significant for every people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

The one above me is correct. There is no need to shove bitcoin into market. Once scaling is solved and transaction time is no longer a problem, this will come in naturally. The only thing that can be required from the community is its continuous support and usage of bitcoin. The market will adopt to it when it recognizes that the volume of bitcoin users is quite large or profitable.
This is true,there no really need to push up since it would really be recognize by the public gradually when they saw that its become more and more popular as the time goes by.If scaling would be solved then it would really be a great thing but we wont still be assured if it would happen. If it doesnt then still bitcoin wont stop to grow and we cant stop this thing.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:32:41 AM

it's already been pushed by japap, other country will follow slowly, especially after we fix the block limit issue, you don't need to do anything, in fact this same question was brought up many years ago

and it's not like we did something, it's just happened that japan has a predominant attitude towards high technology and revoluzionary things like bitcoin, and that make it
BlokF4No27

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:28:05 PM

The amount of financial regulation makes bitcoin difficult to accept and used for real transactions, I think is depend of the market, as long as it can still accept the use of bitcoin can be continued.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

I and many others just hold their bitcoins and wait till it gets worth more. But that is not how a currency should work. A currency is meant to be used in daily trades for groceries and so on.

My question is how can we push the actual use of the bitcoin and what is nessacary to do that ?

I think first, we should wait till the scaling problem is hopefully solved in near future, because right now even if I had f.e. a grocery store, I would not accept Bitcoin as payment becasue of the confirmation time of the tx (I would hand out some coupons which can be bought for BTC)

After this problem is solved this would be my ideas, I hope you help me gather more:

• Convince organisations like amnesty international to accept bitcoin as donations
  • Convince big internet companies like amazon to accept payments via bitcoin, this should take a while but with some petitions they might consider it (propably better starting with some smaller companies)
  • Start accepting bitcoins yourself, not only on the interent but for example if you are a student and do some private tutoring, and have a small ad for you on a blackboard somewhere, you could print a "Bitcoin accepted" on it.
Actually the problem lies in Bitcoin itself. Bitcoin has a limited supply and thus has inbuilt deflation. Each bitcoin will be worth more and more as the total number of Bitcoins maxes out. Since each bitcoin will be valued higher with each passing day, the question of when to spend becomes important. This way Bitcoin largely becomes an investment asset through which investors can earn higher returns (then why not).

Even if some bigger merchants and sellers start accepting bitcoin. I doubt people will be willing to pay in bitcoin when fiat, an inflationary currency is an available option.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

Ordinary users are still too little in the hands of the coins to talk about the use of bitcoin in real transactions. Still not fixed the problem of speed and rates of passage of transactions. Probably it will take more than one year before we will be able to use bitcoin along with Fiat.
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:02:03 PM

I and many others just hold their bitcoins and wait till it gets worth more. But that is not how a currency should work. A currency is meant to be used in daily trades for groceries and so on.

My question is how can we push the actual use of the bitcoin and what is nessacary to do that ?

I think first, we should wait till the scaling problem is hopefully solved in near future, because right now even if I had f.e. a grocery store, I would not accept Bitcoin as payment becasue of the confirmation time of the tx (I would hand out some coupons which can be bought for BTC)

After this problem is solved this would be my ideas, I hope you help me gather more:

• Convince organisations like amnesty international to accept bitcoin as donations
  • Convince big internet companies like amazon to accept payments via bitcoin, this should take a while but with some petitions they might consider it (propably better starting with some smaller companies)
  • Start accepting bitcoins yourself, not only on the interent but for example if you are a student and do some private tutoring, and have a small ad for you on a blackboard somewhere, you could print a "Bitcoin accepted" on it.

It is not easy for us to promote the development of bitcoin, look at its history, it took 8 years to be recognized by some nations, and during those eight years it has struggled. Continuously, government is the most important factor to promote the development of bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

northstarh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

Actually we don't really need to push because when everyone realize the usage of Bitcoin they will start to accepting Bitcoin the problem is some people knew Bitcoin as a criminal coin, so they don't want to used or accept Bitcoin, if Bitcoin popularity and usage can be spread in positive way, I believe we will gained more users
When I say bitcoin to some of my friends they say it is for deepweb only and I think we need to change the perspective of other people to the bitcoin as soon as they know how bitcoin works and get educated about it they will actually accept bitcoin. And actual use of bitcoin is no need to push.

Unlike you, my friends do not know about bitcoin, and when I talk about it, they think I'm a fool. I used to feel angry, but now, I feel they are really stupid.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

This also really bothers me. I remember when people bought a lot of stuff with BTC and the market for BTC trade was alive and well. Sadly, this isn't like it used to be.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

Introducing Bitcoin to other people will never a good way. Unless you are a famous person, the only way you can push the actual use of bitcoin is to use bitcoin daily and try to purchase everything by bitcoin. I know it sounds hard but there is no other way to urge other to use bitcoin. Famous people can easily convince other people and add bitcoin to their own business s
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

Unlike you, my friends do not know about bitcoin, and when I talk about it, they think I'm a fool. I used to feel angry, but now, I feel they are really stupid.

Unfortunately many people don't understand Bitcoin. When I mention Bitcoin to others that don't get it, I make sure to mention that one Bitcoin is worth about $2500. That price makes them curious because they begin to realize this is serious business and not some scam or game. It's been around long enough and has gained enough value to be an investment that people will begin to take seriously.

Another way to look at it is that it's okay if we are getting in on it before they are because we will have already become wealthy from Bitcoin long after they open their first Bitcoin wallet.
shield132

Activity: 2212
Merit: 853

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:41:18 PM

Personally I ask many people if they know bitcoin and luckily much people know it but only from tv news, they don't know potential of it. I tell them how and why is it great but usually they think it's waste of time and unsafe. Very bad, people don't want to understand so personally I don't care much if anyone knows bitcoin, I use it and feel well.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:55:08 PM

I really like your idea this idea is slow and can take months but there is no wrong in trying. In my area there is really cheap electricity and many have solar panels installed , there is a empty apartment and i told them why not mine over here first none of them understood i explained them and now we mine amd share all the coins equally. We are planning to expand but gonna recommed our government also to use bitcoin
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:57:20 PM

This also really bothers me. I remember when people bought a lot of stuff with BTC and the market for BTC trade was alive and well. Sadly, this isn't like it used to be.

Of course bitcoin demand will into in effect with it's demand to the marketplace and it's sell value will also increase soon. So in trading of bitcoin at th market, you are making a better idea of profit gaining and losing. That why  we are now doing this lot of stuff like this promoting other coins im order to generate other sources of btc through trading and from bounty tokens.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 10:47:20 PM

It is not easy for us to promote the development of bitcoin, look at its history, it took 8 years to be recognized by some nations, and during those eight years it has struggled. Continuously, government is the most important factor to promote the development of bitcoin.
I agree a lot has changed in these 8 years and the unfortunate part about pushing for the actual use of bitcoin is that big companies/banks have decided to adopt the blockchain technology for their own projects leaving out bitcoin in the picture but after the anticipated fork is rolled out we should start seeing more countries support bitcoin

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
CuriousInvestor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:51:51 PM

We can push it by making so miners aren't manipulating transaction fees so services such as Bitpay are actually viable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: