Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 05:36:01 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ziber — The First Blockchain mobile operator.  (Read 23085 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
earnnmoney

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

Believe that it will be useful for people. But We all have the Internet and now I guess It more comfortable for communication.  Smiley
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfans

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

Who already used? For me it's hard. I can not understand. Can I call in any country, on any phone?
eatenbyagrue

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:39:22 PM

Who already used? For me it's hard. I can not understand. Can I call in any country, on any phone?

Look,it's easy. Try to bind your eth wallet and you can call anywhere. Now calls are free, don't miss your chance to try.
cani

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:48:15 PM

I looked through the project. That might be interesting, but still there are many doubts about whether it will work as you've said.

According to my own experience there are many swindlers. Now I'm searching for hidden disadvantages of the project.
Do u give an guarantee about  dividing tokens among everyone who has given their wallets ? And will we have use these tokens after 3 month?  

This will depend on the balance of the pegged purses

Unfortunately there are a lot of scammers now. But to me the project inspires confidence. Because everything is open to users. All conditions are published.....
BCbitcoin

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:51:04 PM

Hi!  Smiley Willthe Ziber tokens be used like Skype credits? Any other uses for it?

tokens can be sold or used to make calls via ziber. Or do you want to sell ziber tokens and use them in skype?  Grin Grin
wbk940122

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:12:20 PM

Good project, good development, good devs and good community can only mean that this one is a good coin to hold and I am really greatful that they are giving away carecoins in their bounty campaign. This maybe the kind of coin which is good to hold long term.
mrsramos

Activity: 7

Ron Paul 2012

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:55:56 PM

I wish good luck to the developers of the project! I think that the project has every chance of further successful development. The main thing is that everything works technically. Wink

dtodosi

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

I looked through the project. That might be interesting, but still there are many doubts about whether it will work as you've said.

According to my own experience there are many swindlers. Now I'm searching for hidden disadvantages of the project.
Do u give an guarantee about  dividing tokens among everyone who has given their wallets ? And will we have use these tokens after 3 month?  

This will depend on the balance of the pegged purses

Unfortunately there are a lot of scammers now. But to me the project inspires confidence. Because everything is open to users. All conditions are published.....

You can never be confident in anything. Truth of life.
Nahsil

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:03:36 PM

Can I add my credit card as a payment metod to Ziber or it works only with virtual wallets?
BCbitcoin

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:21:56 PM

Can I add my credit card as a payment metod to Ziber or it works only with virtual wallets?

interesting question. I also want to know the answer.... But in any case tokens can be purchased with a credit card
mrtornado

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:27:34 PM

"Mobile Numbers as a Proxy Server"

I wonder what the technology behind this but this line caught my attention. Thanks to the whitepaper, my question has been answered. This project is similar with Encryptotel.And with the recent success of Encryptotel ICO, the same also for this project. Will definitely participate.

There are some differences from the Encryptotel ICO project. Read carefully about Ziber and compare!
MichelleGonzalez

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

Hi!  Smiley Willthe Ziber tokens be used like Skype credits? Any other uses for it?

tokens can be sold or used to make calls via ziber. Or do you want to sell ziber tokens and use them in skype?  Grin Grin

That's right but I'm just interested Grin
JustLooking7

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:42:41 PM

Interesting project like I havent seen before for a while, good luck devs.

revenant2017

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

Believe that it will be useful for people. But We all have the Internet and now I guess It more comfortable for communication.  Smiley

I can agree with you Yes but consider the fact that most businesses pay for these kind of services. One great example is Viber. You can do free calls yes but there is a payment if you use Viber services to call a cellphone number. And they have a table comparing the rates from other that provide same services.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
bitcointarget

Activity: 252

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:02:31 PM

I'm sorry but the project really sounds copy cat to me. You could have found a creative name instead of Viber imitation name. This is really pitty if you're a serious team.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DaHerp

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:09:11 PM

Will you participate or organize any other conferences? It would be interesting to visit
CDKEY24

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:35:05 PM

I'm sorry but the project really sounds copy cat to me. You could have found a creative name instead of Viber imitation name. This is really pitty if you're a serious team.

I do not think that the developers intentionally wanted to make the name consonant with the viber. But nevertheless I would also like to know what their name means  Roll Eyes
makulo123

Activity: 154

Waves: 3PCkTzdYHKU6rj4C7tyew9cUgKXpMzHbAUL

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:39:39 PM

Do you have a bounty program? I would like to participate. Also, I cannot join to your slack team...

jukKas

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:09:33 PM

Hi!

This project looks quite promising. Is that blockhain IP-calling feature really working? If you get nice UX to that, that would be very popular.

Will be looking this closely.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ziber

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:15:35 PM

Will you participate or organize any other conferences? It would be interesting to visit
We will participate in conferences in future, we like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.