Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
rujak cingur

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
When the price is low that is the best time to buy and hold it and wait for the price that you think you can already have profit or better hold it until the price hit to the moon. Bitcoin price now is still low for me so this is still the best time for buying for more. If you have already bitcoin in your wallet hold it now.
bitcoin prices are unpredictable, but I think the time is right to buy bitcoin when the price goes down and wait for bitcoin prices to go up to sell it, if the price has gone up we can get a lot of profit
maybe i am now a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices start to improve the price keeps increasing

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

bitcoin price is hard to predict, right we bitcoin time its price is turung like now and we sell again when bitcoin price increase, suppose we buy bitcoin at price 5000 $ and we sell again at 10000 $ so our advantage many
shovonsarawa

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

I am bye bitcoin when its price is low and sell  when its price is high.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

I think the best time to invest in bitcoin is when it's prices are increasing, at least more than the price by which they have been bought last. The best time to buy bitcoin is when it's price is low down and to sell them is when it's price are skyrocketting.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

The unpredictable bitcoin price makes a difficult statement when it comes to buying and selling it. So when buying at the right price it will give a profit after selling it. buy when the price is low and hold up to the highest price.

Logically true since bitcoin is very volatile that its market value will rise and fall drastically. That made bitcoin hard to predict as to when to buy the dip when you see a constant dip of its value and same with selling since you don't know when it will stop pumping. All you have to is follow your instinct if you thing it's time to buy the dip and time to sell for a better profit.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:14:25 AM

The unpredictable bitcoin price makes a difficult statement when it comes to buying and selling it. So when buying at the right price it will give a profit after selling it. buy when the price is low and hold up to the highest price.

Logically true since bitcoin is very volatile that its market value will rise and fall drastically. That made bitcoin hard to predict as to when to buy the dip when you see a constant dip of its value and same with selling since you don't know when it will stop pumping. All you have to is follow your instinct if you thing it's time to buy the dip and time to sell for a better profit.
True as you say our instincts and instincts should also be used in addition to other factors. because our instincts sometimes give an idea when we should buy and when to sell it
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:03:31 AM

True as you say our instincts and instincts should also be used in addition to other factors. because our instincts sometimes give an idea when we should buy and when to sell it
It is best to have some knowledge about technical analysis and also a good understanding in doing fundamental analysis so at the end, your instinct will be stronger in concluding things because if you have those knowledge that you need then you will not doubt about your instinct anymore because you know that you have a high percentage that you are right.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

To buy when prices are lowered and to sell when raised if to act so that it is very profitable, in general, it is possible at any time to carry out such an operation
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

Certainly buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, but the problem is kia never know whether the current price is low or high, I think buy now is better and profitable because someday the price will be expensive.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

To buy when prices are lowered and to sell when raised if to act so that it is very profitable, in general, it is possible at any time to carry out such an operation
Until now there is no measure that states low or high prices, I prefer to buy bitcoin when the price of $ 15k in December last than to buy $ 8500 some time ago, this is because by buying when prices skyrocketed then the positive trend will continue when buying cheap and price trends are down.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
wonderchaff

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

none knows if bitcoin will go up or down... you can find some trading indicators but every trader is just guessing

USD - in God we trust / BTC - in code we trust
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

none knows if bitcoin will go up or down... you can find some trading indicators but every trader is just guessing
It all depends on our feeling, if we believe that we get a high price then immediately selling is a good option, and if you feel the price is low then buying will make us profit, this is what makes bitcoin trading very interesting and fun.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
I think the best time to buy bitcoin is when it is at it's lowest price. Bitcoin's price changes a lot so you must check it very well. Then when you see that bitcoin's price is going higher then maybe you can consider to sell them. But it's still up to you when will you sell them. You can perfectly sell them if you see that you gain a big profit from what you invested.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

What I do is I buy Bitcoin when the value is low, then will HOLD it for sometime and I will sell when the value is high so I can gain more profits.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price falls, and the time is right when the bitcoin price increases. Then we will benefit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:31:37 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 08:59:54 PM by anonymous2020

I think even now is the best time to buy bitcoin, the price was still low and affordable. So, it would be a wise idea if you buy bitcoin now and hold it until you'll able to meet your desired profits. I believe that bitcoin price in 2018 will break the record of December 2017 price. Expect that their would be more volatality along the way, so patient is a must in this kind of investment or else you'll be panic selling which is the common problem most the investor just to cut their losses.
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Some platforms such as GDAX and Gemini are aimed more at large orders from institutional investors and traders.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

I can't get why people want to know when to sell and when to buy insteed of get some education and think by themselves. People can't find answer on obvious questions and it's a pity.

gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

The time to buy bitcoin is always the present because it is a fixed supply with an ever increasing demand.
I agree .. of course everyone who invests here initially do not want to lose and get results though not many, but if you can profit a lot ..
It's all just desire, all the decisive time, and whether we can wait and survive.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:17:26 AM

The time to buy bitcoin is always the present because it is a fixed supply with an ever increasing demand.
I agree .. of course everyone who invests here initially do not want to lose and get results though not many, but if you can profit a lot ..
It's all just desire, all the decisive time, and whether we can wait and survive.
so that the bad does not happen and to minimize losses in case of unforeseen situations, otherwise we must always closely monitor the market and react accordingly.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: