Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

There's no real easy way to know when it's the right time to sell or buy. You have to try to determine where the high part of a trading range is and the low part. Sometimes you have to wait a long time to sell or buy. There should always be opportunities to sell when the price goes up.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:21:06 AM

Now I think the best time to buy it is because the price is significantly reduced, but it can scare away the fact that its price is falling too quickly, and to sell it better wait until it soars up
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

There's no real easy way to know when it's the right time to sell or buy. You have to try to determine where the high part of a trading range is and the low part. Sometimes you have to wait a long time to sell or buy. There should always be opportunities to sell when the price goes up.
True, but for me buying today is ok because of the super low price right now. And as the price increase the same at the last ath is the right time to sell and a very sweet profit for me. But waiting for the bitcoin to increase and decrease is really long just be patient.

samanthacrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

this time is good for buy. also you are hold few months, you can take many cheap, also we should patience. you are sell good time
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

There is no right time  and wrong time in buying and selling bitcoin. Because no one knows when will it rise and when will it fall. Its price is very volatile, in which it changes from time to time. There are times where its price is very high then suddenly it will fluctuate in an unexpected time. So you may not know when will be the perfect time to buy and sell.

There are cases where people are waiting for a higher price, until they've notice that they lost the time to sell or buy. We must be not be greedy, if you think that it is enough for you then go for it. Don't wait for the biggest reward you wanted to get, instead learn to be contented of what you've got.

DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:54:55 AM

True, but for me buying today is ok because of the super low price right now. And as the price increase the same at the last ath is the right time to sell and a very sweet profit for me. But waiting for the bitcoin to increase and decrease is really long just be patient.
Yes, it is true that there is the low and high part in terms of value and price of a coin in the market, therefore it is visible if when is the right time to buy and sell our coin. For me there is no need to deeply analyse because based on the trend alone we can determine that it s more better to buy a low price coin and sell it later if its value will go somewhere in high value.

lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:03:55 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin. And hold it till the right time. I do not know when that happened. While bitcoin has not increased yet keep it. We know that bitcoin will increase in the future. And do not be a panic seller. Stay consistent to hold the bitcoin and remove the panic.
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:14 AM

right about now or the following days, it should be a good time to buy btc, it has a good dip, so the price is very low for it

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cybeerian

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Buy now and sell after the Chinese New Year.
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

The best time to buy btc is when the price of the btc crash just wait for few more days and see if the value is going even lower than this you may buy it when you feel that it is at the lowest just wait for one more week to go so that you can buy in more btc as possible as per me the right time to sell bitcoins are just hold your coins for a year or more and you definitely sell them in high end profit as the price will be more than the double of what you invested on within a year.So always buy in btc when the price is low and cash them out when you find it profitable.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

The best time to buy btc is when the price of the btc crash just wait for few more days and see if the value is going even lower than this you may buy it when you feel that it is at the lowest just wait for one more week to go so that you can buy in more btc as possible as per me the right time to sell bitcoins are just hold your coins for a year or more and you definitely sell them in high end profit as the price will be more than the double of what you invested on within a year.So always buy in btc when the price is low and cash them out when you find it profitable.
Yes i agree on that buy and selling is really depend on the present price and it really depends on the decision of the person.Basicaly people really sell bitcoin during high price except to those who really do panic selling while buying is always on a low price because we can really buy many bitcoin in a verry low amount if the price is low.
clouder12

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

You can buy btc now, or wait for it drops to 5k6 $
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
By studying the cryptocurrency world, you will know when to buyor to sell cryptocurrency. I am still studying the trading because my dream is to become professional trader. I know that I can become expert trader if I will work hard.
luckybegum3907

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

the price of bitcoin tends to turn. Maybe this will continue down. Because investors are afraid of losing their bitcoin due to the issue of bitcoin segments on August 1st. You can buy it before that date because I think maybe bitcoin will go down. a group of people creates a situation when people feel afraid of holding Bitcoin due to some rumor. then another group of people starts to sell their Bitcoin at a low rate. I think that time was the best suitable to buy Bitcoin.  I think the right time to buy bitcoin is anytime now.but the real question here is when to sell bitcoin?. For me, just to be safe, put a target price that you want to reach before selling. For example, 50% gain, if the bitcoin you bought gave you a profit of 100% gain, then that is the right time for you to sell your bitcoin, but if your gain does not meet your target, then you need to wait a little more, just till you reached your target.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

Buy low and sell high that’s the nature of cryptocurrency you should remember that.  Don’t hesitate to buy bitcoin now, just realize the previous price of it. If you’re planning to buy bitcoin, this time is the right time to buy bitcoin, we can’t tell what will be the next step of bitcoin.  Study the market and begin to invest when the price is still low. You should set what price would you like to sell or buy. Sometimes you just missed the target your aiming for.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Akash boss

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

When the price decrease it's the best time to buy the bitcoin and when the price increases it the another best time to sell it back in order to gain the maximum profit out of your investment.The only rule to buy at low and sell at high value.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

When the price decrease it's the best time to buy the bitcoin and when the price increases it the another best time to sell it back in order to gain the maximum profit out of your investment.The only rule to buy at low and sell at high value.
Yes I agree, this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, I've bought about 0.85 btc and get the price of $ 6400, dare to take risks is the thing we have to do, I'm sure that the price immediately skyrocket and we will smile before summer.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

you can buy now. its the best time to buy. and sell it after it reaches little up. be wise. thats the best way

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

Easy way to do it is you buy now when everyone is selling, then you hold however long it may take for it to go up to a new all time high and then you sell.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

Buy now at cheap price and then sell them when the price is high. So simple but need a patience because waiting for the cheap and high price it's not easy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: