Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:17:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Buying and selling bitcoin does not have a specific time, but is best you buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

what do you think last news about china bans and did you see the market volume and price going on down slowly and strongly . it's very bad problem for new investors because they bought higher13 k $ now they are big problem on their money smaller than day by day .

China has tested that it can control Bitcoin and failed, and the influence of Israel and South Korea has also diminished. New Bitcoin users are not so unlucky that they buy from the $ 13,000 level because today Bitcoin has reached $ 13,000 again.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

I am buying it continuously and I bought it few days back too when price went below $10k as that was the perfect time to buy bitcoins and now price is almost $13k so even if I sell some of them at this stage it will give me good profits in really no time but I will prefer to hold it for some more time as I have a feeling that it will touch $20k price once again sooner or later so that would be the right time to sell bitcoins and get cash in hands and till then I am willing to buy even at the price of $15k as buying even at that price can be profitable in long term.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:54:09 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
anytime we can buu bitcoin but for me it is good to buy bitcoin when the price is low then hold it for a long-term and wait when the price is good or when the price is getting high then sell it for a big earn.but do not sell it all maybe the price is very getting high you do not know the time keep it for a while and wait for the very good value of bitcoin.Look always the price of bitcoin for your knowledge also be careful when sell bitcoin and think wisely for the better.
jmpelon18

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

I think anyone would want to buy the bitcoin when it is in low price then sell it in high price so that you can earn a profit .
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

You can actually bitcoin anytime. But most of the investors buy bitcoin when its in low price. Of course they want to hold bitcoin for a long time then sell it when the price hit its peak point,or even its in good rate. Nowadays bitcoin price is low,you can buy whenever you like cause probably at the 3rd quarter of the year,it'll increase again.

Lynchfondu

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:11:37 AM

Buy when pessimism is high, and sell when optimism is at an all time high. 100% guarantee. Really just look at the valuations and try to rationalize the reason behind the numbers.
daniel1156

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

buy when Bitcoini down and sell when bitcoin go up
lellullol

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

i always buy bitcoin, at any price because i believe in the project and i think the value will go very high after they fix all the issue, but if you are afraid you can wait every time the new pump before buying, it's a nice strategy to have, but if i can suggest. for me it's better to buy altcoin that can give you more money than bitcoin, because you can increase your bitcoin a lot if you know what you are doing
Not everyone can buy Bitcoin at any price, according to the needs of each individual should buy and sell Bitcoin different, Bitcoin always fluctuate in its price on the market and this makes many investors pretty concerned
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?

When market is crashed that is best time to buy bitcoins with USD , never store funds in Altcoins during crash always store in USD
i will suggest to never sell the bitcoins , if you really want to sell then sell it when you heard any news regarding ban of bitcoins , keep studying news and articles. recently when china and south korea both said about bitcoins  price of bitcoin fall down to 9500$ and current price is above 13500$ and i am sure price will reach 25000$ by the 2018 quarter. keep learn about trading , never store your funds in exchange site use Square wallet to save funds and activate google auth on your all accounts.

Like what many said to have a good profit in bitcoin you have to buy when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. But it is not easy to predict when the price of bitcoin will go down and when it will go up. I think much better to do is to buy bitcoin now and hold it for a moment because definitely the price will continue to rise and then sell it when the time you feel that you can have a huge income.
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

buy when Bitcoini down and sell when bitcoin go up

Bitcoin is unpredictable, value may go high and low as what is usually happened. But for me the earlier you buy and invest this month at bitcoin is the best thing to do. Right now the value is not so high, invest now and wait atleast a year then observe the trend of bitcoin. Im sure the value of it is un-imaginable, (invest and trade) that's what i do that's what i earn.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
When the price is low you can buy for more bitcoins and save and hold it if you want to have huge profit in the cominh years. Bitcoin is a good investment for me so what I can say is buy for it while the price is right.
Buy Bitcoins when its price is coming down or is down already but at that time and the wait for some time or long time depends on you how much profit you want, When you see that market is going up and the price of Bitcoin is increasing sell it immediately you will have the profit. This is the thing mostly users do. Good luck with your trading in Bitcoins.
muticabang

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

I think the best time is, sell when the current price is higher than when we buy, and buy when the current price is lower than the last price we sell, this way more safe compare with buy and sell gambling
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

When is the best time to buy  and when do you think is the best time to sell?
When the price is low you can buy for more s and save and hold it if you want to have huge profit in the cominh years.  is a good investment for me so what I can say is buy for it while the price is right.
I do agree with you. The price will be dumped after the fork for sure. Then, we can easily collect more bitcoin if you want. I expect that the price will below $4500 if you can wait for at least 1 or 2 months. Do not follow the hype right now. They just want to collect bitcoin gold and bitcoin2x. They do not care about the future and the potential of bitcoin. Whales will sell all coins after the forks.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

It is difficult to ensure the right time to sell or buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are unstable. You can buy when the bitcoin price goes down and goes when the price goes up.
manjina

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

Just buy low and sell high  Grin
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

we can buy bitcoin when bitcoin price goes down, after that we can sell bitcoin when the price goes up,
so in conclusion, bitcoin players use the same system with the sale and purchase of gold.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

When is the best time to buy  and when do you think is the best time to sell?
When the price is low you can buy for more s and save and hold it if you want to have huge profit in the cominh years.  is a good investment for me so what I can say is buy for it while the price is right.
I do agree with you. The price will be dumped after the fork for sure. Then, we can easily collect more bitcoin if you want. I expect that the price will below $4500 if you can wait for at least 1 or 2 months. Do not follow the hype right now. They just want to collect bitcoin gold and bitcoin2x. They do not care about the future and the potential of bitcoin. Whales will sell all coins after the forks.
I don't think that the price will go lower like that because that is now impossible for the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will be roaming more than $10,000 and it will not go lower than that and i think the best time to sell bitcoin is from november to december and best time to buy is the month of the january.
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

which you definitely buy bitcoin when the price goes down and collect as much as possible, and you have to sell bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is high. start to manage your bitcoin well, by managing good you will get good profit also from bitcoin.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

as I always do, I buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down or low then I'll sell it when bitcoin prices go up or have a high price and I've gotten a profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: