Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:07:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:40:41 AM

The time to buy bitcoin is always the present because it is a fixed supply with an ever increasing demand.
I agree .. of course everyone who invests here initially do not want to lose and get results though not many, but if you can profit a lot ..
It's all just desire, all the decisive time, and whether we can wait and survive.
so that the bad does not happen and to minimize losses in case of unforeseen situations, otherwise we must always closely monitor the market and react accordingly.

All bitcoiners is want a big profits. I think we buy in low price value, that we can buy as many as we want. And sell it in higher price. That we can earn as much as we want.
lodi123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
We can  buy bitcoin when we monitor that when the value  it's at low prices and sell at high prices it is the best way of trading as long as you can handle it
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

You can buy Bitcoin every time you want as long as you have money to buy ,but if you can't afford it now because bitcoin have a high rate you can also wait it until its price will be low so you can afford ,but you have to be patient to wait for it .Then you can sell your bitcoin of its rate is high .
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:42:39 AM

It's depends on bitcoin users. If user have enough money d that botcoin price is down, then it is perfect time to buy.
Again, when the bitcoin price is high & user have need money, then user can sell the bitcoin.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

For traders certainly buy bitcoin is when they feel the low price and sell when get a high price, but for me that much time out in the office then I will buy every month and never sell for the near future and will sell when the end of the year as I experienced in the year 2017 ago, and I am grateful to get a big profit.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

It's depends on bitcoin users. If user have enough money d that botcoin price is down, then it is perfect time to buy.
Again, when the bitcoin price is high & user have need money, then user can sell the bitcoin.
I will agree and the best way to sell your coins if the volatile movement of cryptocoins was getting high.And the second if the value of coins will getting low just simply buy it and earn your profits to make it grow.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

It is logical to assume that it is worth buying when the price is lowered, and when it is sold, it is not only profitable but also reasonable
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

You can buy for a long-term perspective at any time, and if you want to quickly make a profit, you need to buy when the price has fallen as much as possible and sell when it reaches the optimal level.
Bitcoins can be bought at any time, but depending on the choice of investors, if you buy at a high or low price, it will also involve your profit. Different amounts but they do not hold long, and the risk can come so they sell Bitcoin away to minimize the losses that may be encountered while investing

jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

Its up to you, you can buy and sell bitcoin anytime because no one can tell the exact time when it will pump or dump. And it is better to hold and wait for the value of the bitcoin to rise, that is the exact time to sell.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when you see its value falls down in a straight period of time. The best time to sell bitcoin when it goes up and make some anticipation of its peak and never sell your bitcoin less than its acquisition.

KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

so buy the bitcoin it needs a really good feeling what else can not now be expected bitcoin will go up and down I think the best time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin mengalamai decrease in price, because why? try to think of when you buy bitcoin while rising then down on a sudden surely there is a loss. if you buy bitcoin when bitcoin price down the possibility of bitcoin can rise in price and gain profit
Dondon1234

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

in trading in bitcoin is buy when the price drops and sells when the price rises or you already get a profit of at least 5%
You can buy if its down. But for me, I always buy bitcoin because the supply of bitcoin is limited and very high market demand. So im think twice if i sell or buy more bitcoin. 
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

For sure, as I have read in many topic related on this, I have seen and observed that mostly people do buy cryptos like Bitcoin and altcoin on the time that it was currently suffering the red mark meaning when it was currently on dump because the price is much more affordable compared to the price on pump despite of many speculations that was being heard, still people see the dump as an opportunity for buying. The best time to sell is anytime I guess because why would you rather sell your Bitcoin if you can just hold it until it pumps up?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

We'll honestly buy bitcoin if the price goes down if the price reach 200k, if not then wait for the right time to buy because the smaller the amount the larger the profit. And for the selling, you need to sell bitcoin if it has a larger value that satisfy your needs or it reached the maximum amount of yours. And also you can sell it if you need money urgently.
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

The best way to buy Bitcoin is when its price is affordable , and when its price is getting high that's the point for you to sell
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

The main question is how long can you hold it. Because if you can hold it 2-3 years, you can just buy it now and forget about it. I am absolutely sure that it will grow minimum 10 times.
In my opinion in short-term conditions buying bitcoin below 8K will be smart decision.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Prices of Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is like a shares of stock of a certain company in which the price is variable in market that no one can predict its trending, if I'm not mistaken. So, the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is much lower than the previous price and the right time to sell is when the price is much higher than your buying price or when you badly needed money for emergency purposes that there is no other reason but to sell. But if you really want a long term investment, just keep it and it may continue to grow as you almost forgot that you have a bitcoin investment before.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

For sure, as I have read in many topic related on this, I have seen and observed that mostly people do buy cryptos like Bitcoin and altcoin on the time that it was currently suffering the red mark meaning when it was currently on dump because the price is much more affordable compared to the price on pump despite of many speculations that was being heard, still people see the dump as an opportunity for buying. The best time to sell is anytime I guess because why would you rather sell your Bitcoin if you can just hold it until it pumps up?
Yes, that is mostly the basis of buying and selling of bitcoin and its just like any other goods that if there are many selling means there is a dumping and the effect is more supply than the demand then its price will go low and affordable and vice versa if there are a lot of demands the value or the price will go higher.

usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

Prices of Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is like a shares of stock of a certain company in which the price is variable in market that no one can predict its trending, if I'm not mistaken. So, the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is much lower than the previous price and the right time to sell is when the price is much higher than your buying price or when you badly needed money for emergency purposes that there is no other reason but to sell. But if you really want a long term investment, just keep it and it may continue to grow as you almost forgot that you have a bitcoin investment before.
it is not completely like stocks in stocks prices rise after a lot of time but in bitcoin price rises often and it continuously rise toward the higher node values so its better to buy at the extreme lower values of dump and sell at the most higher and profitable value.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:25:47 PM

If you are planning to buy and sell bitcoin, ofcourse you have to monitor the price of bitcoin. No one can tell when the price is down that is why you have to check it from time to time. And when the price is down, buy. Wait until the price goes up and then you can sell it and have your profit.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: