Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:14:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

I think that now there will be a good idea to start buying, and sell to start when prices go up and then decide when you will be profitable to sell or even wait
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

Buy now and the sell them when have a price but to do this is you to patience wait a high and cheap price is not easy to do it
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

If you buy now and then if sell is not easy because you need to be patience you just wait it but although ive said its easy.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:05:46 PM

Buy now at cheap price and then sell them when the price is high. So simple but need a patience because waiting for the cheap and high price it's not easy.
Exactly, we can get the price as last October, now bitcoin prices look very cheap and it looks like the $ 6200 price is the cheapest price and will not come down again, because it has lasted more than 6 hours.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is low. It is good to invest now at bitcoin while the price is cheaper so that by the time bitcoin increases it's value, bigger earnings will be put into your wallet by the time you trade it. Invest now at bitcoin then sell it at year ends im sure you will earn high! Trust me.
TiffanyLien23

Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

As we can see the status of the bitcoin, its in the red zone. Meaning to say it is in a very low price. Well investing bitcoin was so very risky because its value were so unpredictable and we really dont know when will it gonna be increase again. But if you insist to invest, i must say that now is the best time to buy and hold it until the price is rise up again.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is low. It is good to invest now at bitcoin while the price is cheaper so that by the time bitcoin increases it's value, bigger earnings will be put into your wallet by the time you trade it. Invest now at bitcoin then sell it at year ends im sure you will earn high! Trust me.
Agree, I think the opportunity to buy at a good price is now, we will never get this cheap price tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, and we will regret if the price is back above $ 10k, I've drained all the savings to bought bitcoin and I'm sure the price will soon past $ 10k.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
seaphoss

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:06 PM

As with anything, practice makes perfect...... right?
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

Since its actually difficult to know the next thing that will happen to price with all certainty, I will say the best time to sell is at the point where you are convinced that you can live with whatever happen next until then, dont sell and the same thing goes with when its time to buy, just buy but do it intelligently because at the point of waiting maybe it will drop further, it might take a reverse turn and you ended up blaming if you didnt buy few minutes ago.

I think this might be a close answer so far. Its very uncertain here in this crypto world

While I think it is far from close answer. Don't mingle professional stuff like trading with intuitions, better use scientific techniques as suggested by  F. W. taylor known as 'work study'.
This involves studying the Bitcoin market for few days and then make conclusive judgement when to enter market by buying.
Well i think the best answer is it is nkw really tbe best time to buy bitcoin buying biycoin in a verry low price may lead as to the huge profit in the near future it sounds really simple but thjs is really proven and tesred in all bitcoin believer so then we dont really have to be afraid of what we currently experience. base on the dropping of price because tbjs is an opportinity to gain.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Buying and selling bitcoin very easy when you know when pumps and dumps happpening but you never know exactly when so just try to guess Grin coin flip. man.

Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

You must study how the market works first, If you are too unsure, you not alone specially in cryptocurrency trading. The unpredictable market and the unstable volatility and liquidity makes, one of the reasons why you must grab enough knowledge in order to save your funds from total loss.

Graphical Analysis, one of the top indicators you can use, together with candlestick pattern, is two of the most easy to study, both are available online.
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

I'm in such a way that I really buy and sell of bitcoin as much as I can and whatever price because I believe that a project and for me the value is going well and high after all is fixed on a issue but if you are afraid to wait do each day and its time it has a new pump before it is really good for the strategy you have.I wish you would suggest for me it is really better to buy altcoin than we should give a big value that in bitcoin .as we use to increase our bitcoin by many and if we know what should we do !! You can do that at any time for our future as long as we have a proxy or return that investment should be done to buy or sell bitcoin.to earn money in that way we will live well and accumulate because of bitcoin.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

When is then best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?

It's silly to ask such questions, we all want to make a profit, so buying at low prices and selling at high prices is what everyone wants.
Now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because lately the beginning of 2018 until now the bitcoian price has always declined and this is an opportunity to buy it and buy as much as you or as much as possible. because I am sure bitcoin prices will rise again although not know how much rise but I am optimistic

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ronics

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

In this instance as a bitcoiner and bounty hunter in the days and time passed I would not really miss these opportunities to have a chance yet to be done .and time where to buy and sell at a time to join a campaign that is the opportunity to join a presale until the end of the crowdsale is that the way to earn money through a buy and sell in the market .it is really the day you buy and sell this way to earn you also in that opportunity should only  be the time of the moment you join buy and selling in bitcoin .that the way how you earn money here in bitcoin.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

Buy of course if we think the price is cheap and sell when the price is higher than when we buy, but we have to be optimistic that bitcoin prices will continue to be expensive and go up so buy is better for now.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

According to my experience you should follow two technique if you are doing only trading.
First you need to buy some bitcoins when price of bitcoin is fall more like present situation and then hold them for long term like when price hit 20k$ then you need to sell.
Second you need to buy more bitcoins anytime when price is falling some low like price fall now a days to 6500$ then you need to buy and when price hit 8000$ then sell your coins.
This way will give you profit at any time and you will be never bore in your trading.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:53:00 AM

In my opinion, if you want to invest or earn profit in bitcoin. A good way is to buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell when the price is high. I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin to start investing, because bitcoin prices are currently pretty low. If we want to invest in bitcoin, we must be sure the future of bitcoin prices will rise again.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

Yes, it is the best time to buy more (if you have enough money) because the price is still low, then sell it when the price rise again. More profits will be earn from it for sure.
But it also depends on the situation you are into. Just like mine, I need to sell it because I need cash right now, for my family.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

its simple, when you get a low price Because so many people are going to sell their Bitcoin by getting panic. I think this time is too much suitable for buy Bitcoin but not sell.Buy BTC in  a low price and hold then sell it for a higher price.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

When the price is reduced it is worth buying and if on the contrary is on the rise then selling, everything is very simple
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: