Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:17:48 PM

When is then best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

The best time to buy BTC is when the price goes lower than usual so you get in at a better price then what it was an hour, a day, a week ago, etc. The goal is to get a good trade.

My answer on when to sell, NEVER.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:25:36 PM

When is then best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

The best time to buy BTC is when the price goes lower than usual so you get in at a better price then what it was an hour, a day, a week ago, etc. The goal is to get a good trade.

I think that here I completely agree with you. The fact is that to date, selling Bitcoin will be very wasteful. If you are sure that in the future the price will be huge, today it is better to save and not to sell your coins.
Aratatat

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:43:47 PM

I think that here I completely agree with you. The fact is that to date, selling Bitcoin will be very wasteful. If you are sure that in the future the price will be huge, today it is better to save and not to sell your coins.

But you can never be completely sure about that, so sometimes it may be better to sell at least some.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

If you are to invest for short term or simply buy and sell, Look always at the rates and the trends since this are the tools that can help you decide in the future *this is in general*. If you are to buy now, do make sure that the rates to know it go do some research about the trends. Since this market is unpredictable, We can't say when is the best time to sell. Be smart in handling it, If you see that you already earned at least 5%-10% then sell it. It's a clear money from your side. Then repeat the process again.

bitKaBoom

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:10:26 PM

It is never late to buy bitcoins Cheesy
Besides, look at the tendencies on the market, there are many great sites for it on the web!
freundes (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:02:01 PM

i always buy bitcoin, at any price because i believe in the project and i think the value will go very high after they fix all the issue, but if you are afraid you can wait every time the new pump before buying, it's a nice strategy to have, but if i can suggest. for me it's better to buy altcoin that can give you more money than bitcoin, because you can increase your bitcoin a lot if you know what you are doing

Thats true regarding altcoins. I recently bought some ethereum and i traded with bitcoin and gain a few coins in the process.
bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:23:14 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?

Best time to buy bitcoin - Any
Best time to sell bitcoin - when it is above the rate you bought, hold till it is lower than your buy price.
Isn't that simple. Bitcoin history has shown us that sooner or later bitcoin reaches to new heights year by year. So if you are not panic investors, believe me bitcoins guarantee profits.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?

Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, as simple as that.

The best time to buy is during or after the correction or a big dump. This way you can buy more Bitcoin at a very low price. As for the selling time, this is a difficult one since we cannot predict when will the price be at its peak. So it is best to sell on bubbles or when the price is very high. A good way to gain more profit is to hold your Bitcoins for a very long time, maybe 3-5 years. That would be the best time to sell. Wink
shashko

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:59:57 PM

a great time to buy is when the prise is decreasing and the best time to sell is when its prise starts to increase

jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:29:25 PM

Any time is applicable in buying Bitcoin, just consider the time for how long do you intend to hold your coins. But it is wise and advisable to buy Bitcoin on dips or when the price is low. This way, you can buy more Bitcoin at a lower price. And in selling them, sell them if you will have a profit from it or simply selling them if the selling price is higher than the buying price when you bought them.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:20:29 AM

a great time to buy is when the prise is decreasing and the best time to sell is when its prise starts to increase

I beg to differ, the right time to buy will be when it has decreased and has reached a saturation point where it might not decrease further but rather looking to increase and the best time to sell is when it has increased considerably and has made a slight decline.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:39:00 AM

I beg to differ, the right time to buy will be when it has decreased and has reached a saturation point where it might not decrease further but rather looking to increase and the best time to sell is when it has increased considerably and has made a slight decline.

Well we wouldn't know exactly when that would be would we? Although there would be a lot of indications if you look at a coin's history in the charts. Some follow a pattern of pumps and dumps so in a way we'll have an idea of when the right time for entrance would be. As for the selling, as long as you're feeling good about your earnings, i think thats ok. Just make sure you never sell without profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:12:49 PM

If I base my trades in what you said, is the price movement today a buy or a sell? Im confused because the whole market and its participants seems to also be confused lol.
FomoATH

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

I use a fairly simple scheme - I buy when the price falls strongly and sell when the price grows enough to get the best profit. I do not see any special problems here.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:18:16 PM

I use a fairly simple scheme - I buy when the price falls strongly and sell when the price grows enough to get the best profit. I do not see any special problems here.

That is correct but you might feel cheated after selling a day earlier and you wake up to see a huge surge in the prices so I think the best time to buy and sell will be when it has attained stability.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:06:22 PM

Since its actually difficult to know the next thing that will happen to price with all certainty, I will say the best time to sell is at the point where you are convinced that you can live with whatever happen next until then, dont sell and the same thing goes with when its time to buy, just buy but do it intelligently because at the point of waiting maybe it will drop further, it might take a reverse turn and you ended up blaming if you didnt buy few minutes ago.
phantuan123321cxz

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

The purchase of bitcoin, I think you buy as soon as possible because the bitcoin price may increase to buy soon will benefit you later, the sale of bitcoin you should think carefully choose bitcoin price increase selling it.
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:37:57 PM

Well we wouldn't know exactly when that would be would we? Although there would be a lot of indications if you look at a coin's history in the charts. Some follow a pattern of pumps and dumps so in a way we'll have an idea of when the right time for entrance would be. As for the selling, as long as you're feeling good about your earnings, i think thats ok. Just make sure you never sell without profits.

Yeah, agree on that. You can't see the "lowest point", but try to analyze the market. Big Data Analysis is a good stuff for that.
freundes (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

Since its actually difficult to know the next thing that will happen to price with all certainty, I will say the best time to sell is at the point where you are convinced that you can live with whatever happen next until then, dont sell and the same thing goes with when its time to buy, just buy but do it intelligently because at the point of waiting maybe it will drop further, it might take a reverse turn and you ended up blaming if you didnt buy few minutes ago.

I think this might be a close answer so far. Its very uncertain here in this crypto world
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:15:41 PM

I think this might be a close answer so far. Its very uncertain here in this crypto world

While I think it is far from close answer. Don't mingle professional stuff like trading with intuitions, better use scientific techniques as suggested by  F. W. taylor known as 'work study'.
This involves studying the Bitcoin market for few days and then make conclusive judgement when to enter market by buying.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: