Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts  (Read 16165 times)
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:36:48 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:14:01 AM by trackr-im

Why do you need a token for this project?
The token will be basis to provide services on the application. We're still finalizing the details on exactly what features will fall under the subscription model, and will share more information in due time.

We will also be launching an online portal for any TKR token holders, they will be able to directly influence key decisions and vote on future additions/ideas for Trackr.

This to me is the only information that matters. You are asking for funding, but not giving information on how I will make a return on my investment. The app seems comprehensive, looks like it would be a good tool to use. What am I buying by investing in your ICO? Can you give an example of a chance to influence key decisions? Voting shares?

Will the tokens be bought back? What will the tokens be backed by? How?

We'll be updating our FAQ today/tomorrow with a more comprehensive answer to these questions as they've been asked a few times now throughout the thread.

The app will require tokens to drive its in-app 'economy' for its subscription model:

• Users pay a nominal monthly fee for the subscription of 'advanced features', these tokens are traded back on the exchange and dividends are issued on an interim basis on profits (meaning throughout the year). The subscription price varies by the token price against ETH, as the value rises you would need to pay less in 'TKR' which gives early investors a bonus, either through a longer subscription or through enjoying a higher trade price on exchanges.
  • You're able to register on a portal that will launch post ICO as a token holder (regardless of the amount you hold), we'll be holding monthly meetings in which 'token holders' are invited to join and present their idea, disagree or agree with key decisions regarding our future or any other concern.
  • There's a lot of room for in-app 'advertisement' (non-obtrusive and completely subtle) for users that use the free tier, an example would be a news tab on cryptocurrencies. A news could be 'promoted' (and marked as such) at the top, this would clearly be labelled as such. A subscription user may be able to enjoy lower subscription fees in return for having the promoted news displayed to them (or not if they don't wish to).
  • Users are able to share their successful portfolio, meaning someone may be able to advertise their portfolio and their success. The user could then opt to 'share' their portfolio, which could be traded to other users where the requesting user pays x amounts of TKR for it. The exchange of tokens would be conducted by smart-contracts, a modest service fee (1-5%) could apply and the remainder is sent to the owner of the portfolio.

These are just some initial ideas, we're still drafting our subscription model on what exactly is possible but as you can see there's a lot of room for ROI (both in dividends and in actual token price). This is also an example of one of the the key decisions a majority token holder would be able to influence (through a majority vote of the token holders).  All of this would be facilitated through smart-contracts and eventually drive higher price for all token holders and issue higher dividends as the money is directly poured back.

The exact requirement on how dividends will by drafted by legal beforehand once we're in that position. While I'd love to tell you the exact model, I'm unfortunately no lawyer and thus can not comment on the exact specifics.

Below is where you mentioned this 50 ETH being small that which you meant is your minimum for your pre-ICO. Did I just read this correctly?
I read all the posts in this thread because I thought of joining the campaign but find it sketchy.

50 ETH was indeed our target, but not our minimum as we didn't have a minimum. What we meant was that the hard cap was limited to 50 ETH (rather than using a big number such as 1000), this would solely be used for marketing/advertisement as we've already invested a considerable amount of money in getting licences to publish our app (iOS/Android), investment for AWS to purchase upfront reserved instances among other things.

We also became aware of the recent 'hack' on Coindash, I'd just like to mention that we will publish our contract beforehand for anyone to audit and that we are looking into purchasing an ENS domain. Users do not have to be concerned with the security of our project, all of our infrastructure and technology is listed in our whitepaper along with any security or privacy concerns. Everything that we run on a website is just statically hosted on Amazon's S3 service (i.e. there's no server running on our side). There are no 'exploits' that users can use to gain unauthorized access as they'd still need a physical device that only we hold with us.

As always, please message us on Slack as we'll be able to answer any query (dividends, subscription model, suspicion/doubt, proof of development, you name it).

maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

A token application that is very needed by the community, hopefully TKR project completed well at the end of ico.goodluck

Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:22:34 PM

This is perhaps one of the most interesting projects since last time. Success!

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:33:20 PM

Announcing the ICO for Trackr ('TKR' coin), a smart portfolio management and tracking app with predictive market alerting as pumps or dumps are about to happen

The 'TKR' coin will be used to fuel an in-app subscription model (a free tier is also available) and app development among other things, please read our whitepaper for more information

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | SLACK | FACEBOOK

Great idea but I have a doubt though. How will your tracker application connect to the various exchanges ? Does the user have to provide direct API access for the exchange or directly login through your application?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:07:31 AM

Great idea but I have a doubt though. How will your tracker application connect to the various exchanges ? Does the user have to provide direct API access for the exchange or directly login through your application?

Users don't need to connect to the various exchanges, our API will handle and store the data as required. Remember that Trackr is not a platform where you can set up a trader and buy/sell on these exchanges. Only the data is used to represent the prices and such, candlestick charts/order books and such don't need a private API access either (as they're publicly available through websockets or direct REST api).

Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:00:49 AM

Will this app be available on desktop?
I hope it is also available on the desktop, as some people including me prefer to use the desktop because of the bigger look and easier monitoring.

That's a very good point, you'll be pleased to know that Desktop users won't be at a disadvantage. You can see on our roadmap on the website that our Ulva release will have "Functional web client with desktop notifications support" (most likely written using Electron)
This will be a great project. Hopefully its launch will be successful
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:03:26 AM

the project is normal ,as I see ,it's not a scam!
my friend tell me that the newbie can join the signature bounty,
and the project is potential

I agree with you my friend. Trackr is legit and you can tell by how they respond here. People who post negative comments here should make their research before they post it. It gives bad reputation. Trackr has been doing their best and they are improving!
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:26:12 AM

Users don't need to connect to the various exchanges, our API will handle and store the data as required. Remember that Trackr is not a platform where you can set up a trader and buy/sell on these exchanges. Only the data is used to represent the prices and such, candlestick charts/order books and such don't need a private API access either (as they're publicly available through websockets or direct REST api).

So what are the security measures you are taking because right now there are many big exchanges facing the same situation of hacking. How far you are different from them because today most of the customers needs security.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:26:29 AM

For me this project is the best project because they build this system of course with innovative and loyalty and dedication high, to create a project that can compete with other projects.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:58:18 AM

I just reading some explaination in whitepaper, It's look like useful project, offers an all-in-one interface to view and manage your portfolio, predicts cryptocurrencies deemed safe for investment, so we need to pay fee for using the app or maybe monthly fee or we can directly use it if I hold that token , sorry for noob question
coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

i think community have to take a second look to this project.
Genial idea with a lot of attraction by solving daily real issues.
People need similar projects to get more involved into the crypto environment.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:03:01 AM

very promising trackr project and most active on social and slack services. everyone liked this project. really good project.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:29:42 AM

There is no facebook like this week.
VAdamson

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:05:50 AM

It's a great idea to create such a mobile application. For beginners this will be a lifeline. I believe in success.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:13:35 AM

The project looks promising. I hope you will succeed.
Already joined in twitter bounty and good luck team
Hope it can be listed by bittrex.
zidanaltaer

Activity: 340

idap.io

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:26:01 AM

i think community have to take a second look to this project.
Genial idea with a lot of attraction by solving daily real issues.
People need similar projects to get more involved into the crypto environment.
Yes, I agree with you, this is the latest breakthrough in the form of application so it is very user friendly to use, I think this project will be successful

GAMORA

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:31:02 AM

the pre-ICO has finished! - It's excellent, I think after this news people will go here and review the attitude to this project
Vesperion

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

Well done Devs, for the successful Trackr-im pre ICO. Time to bring this project to the next phase and gain more attentions from crypto world society.

Account burned by the community.
Rallymost

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

yeah, congratulation sir for the successful pre ICO. I think this application gives new breakthrough to user to increase profit. Maybe tokens can also be a communication tool and double security
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:16:09 AM

So what are the security measures you are taking because right now there are many big exchanges facing the same situation of hacking. How far you are different from them because today most of the customers needs security.

Our security measures are all in our whitepaper, but just to re-iterate: we don't store user data on our servers nor do we use anything dynamic to display our websites (which rules out the ability to be able to exploit server vulnerabilities). The whitepaper has a section about our infrastructure for our backend, let me know if there's anything specific you want to know (our paper goes in-depth).

There is no facebook like this week.

We'll put one up today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: