Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108570 times)
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:20:15 AM

I think we have made the right decision .Everything is going very well so far
The Ico runs well . The news is also in order .
The number of investors is also very large . I think that will end up a success for everyone .
All benefit from the projet  , the Developers, employees, friends and investors
yes everything is going very well
900 million token for crowd sale and
28452241 tokens sold and that's a huge amount
this ICO will be end up with great success for sure
28,452,241 token is very small amount with total token supply of Opus ICO, because it just = 3% total token for crowdsale (900 million).
I hope in last week of ICO crowdsale can attractive more investor.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Capuchino

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:07:01 PM

The number of investors is also very large . I think that will end up a success for everyone .
28,452,241 token is very small amount with total token supply of Opus ICO, because it just = 3% total token for crowdsale (900 million).

It is possible that in the last days of investors will be added. It happens often
coinalt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:54:47 PM

if unsold tokens are burned from 900mill, team will still keep 600mill tokens? or will it be decreased as well?
Opusfoundation

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 11:22:20 PM

Hey,

we decided to lock 95% of the foundation tokens for at least a year for the future fundaraising rounds.

YIz

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:01:15 AM

Hey,

we decided to lock 95% of the foundation tokens for at least a year for the future fundaraising rounds.

Sounds good. One year is enough time to grow the platform and the volume.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:53:31 AM

It is possible that in the last days of investors will be added. It happens often
You're right .Many investors are waiting, look at the Ico and decide to invest late.
I've seen many other ico and there it is exactly . The first week with bouns and the last week is mostly the best
Many wait for the ico to develop, how the developers work and answer questions
And since there is answer here I see the project positive
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:12:13 AM

Distributed to the Opus foundation, developers and angel investors. That is a big amount. Can you elaborate the distribution. Who is gonna get what amount of tokens?

Since not all tokens might be sold at the end of the crowdsale, how it is gonna effect the other parts of token distribution. If only 60 Millions token are sold, but 900 millions tokens still go to the system it will be easy to manipulate opus.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
YIz

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:18:41 AM

Distributed to the Opus foundation, developers and angel investors. That is a big amount. Can you elaborate the distribution. Who is gonna get what amount of tokens?

Since not all tokens might be sold at the end of the crowdsale, how it is gonna effect the other parts of token distribution. If only 60 Millions token are sold, but 900 millions tokens still go to the system it will be easy to manipulate opus.
They've said that the community will decide on the usage of those tokens. they will use it to develop it further.
LavaWave

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

What exchanges planned after ICO finished?

I think Etherdelta will be automatic, any other exchanges?

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
Opusfoundation

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:29:19 PM

What exchanges planned after ICO finished?

I think Etherdelta will be automatic, any other exchanges?

Yes, as OPT is ERC20 token so it will be possible to trade it on EtherDelta 48 h after the end of the crowdsale. Bittrex is planned 1-2 weeks after the end of the crowdsale.

john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:02:03 PM

OPUS is now working with MUSICOIN
Then the two sides of the token will be exchanged with each other?
Learnalot

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

I read the whitepaper and I'm wondering about a few things:

Once you put a song on Opus, it can never be removed, right? Can an entry be removed from the UMRN database?

Can the song price be changed? If yes, can only the artist/owner/uploader do that or can Opus too?

Can the artist remove her own songs? Or can the artist disable her own song using another, new smart contract?
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:26:15 PM

if unsold tokens are burned from 900mill, team will still keep 600mill tokens? or will it be decreased as well?

Yes I also wanted to know the same thing, if ever the 900M tokens will not be sold out and since currently as I saw your site the tokens sold now is around 30M which is only 3% of the tokens, how do you go about this? I haven't seen the soft cap also on your site which got me asking if it will be decreased or what.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:39:53 PM

Yes I also wanted to know the same thing, if ever the 900M tokens will not be sold out and since currently as I saw your site the tokens sold now is around 30M which is only 3% of the tokens, how do you go about this? I haven't seen the soft cap also on your site which got me asking if it will be decreased or what.
The rest of unsold tokens will be definitely burned, and 95% from the 700M tokens will be locked for 1 year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
obszoenling

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

The rest of unsold tokens will be definitely burned, and 95% from the 700M tokens will be locked for 1 year.

The few sold crowdfunding coins are worthless if almost one billion of coin a hold backhand. Opus should develop a solution for the token distribution. I guess no big investor will take part in the crowdfunding at the moment.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

The few sold crowdfunding coins are worthless if almost one billion of coin a hold backhand. Opus should develop a solution for the token distribution. I guess no big investor will take part in the crowdfunding at the moment.
if their is no big investors is invest in OPUS then how they sell more then 30 mil coin
i think this ICO will be end up with success for sure
and yes in the end of ICO the remaining coins will be burn i have seen it in the road map
you guys should check out the roadmap on OPUS official website
my all support with OPUS team and surely OPUS team will be successful.
obszoenling

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:51:26 AM

if their is no big investors is invest in OPUS then how they sell more then 30 mil coin
and yes in the end of ICO the remaining coins will be burn i have seen it in the road map

The unsold coins from the crowdfunding are going to be burned. The coins for the team etc won't get burned. So lets assume the crowdfunding ends with 50 Million sold tokens. Then only 50 Million from 750 Million existing tokens are circulating. The rest is in the hands of the foundation. This means either the token is worthless or the OPUS team are billionaires. Think twice which option is more realistic.

Learnalot

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

The unsold coins from the crowdfunding are going to be burned. The coins for the team etc won't get burned. So lets assume the crowdfunding ends with 50 Million sold tokens. Then only 50 Million from 750 Million existing tokens are circulating. The rest is in the hands of the foundation. This means either the token is worthless or the OPUS team are billionaires. Think twice which option is more realistic.

They seem to have removed from their website the number of tokens sold. The Chinese version of the page still lists a number: "21942279 OPT".

obszoenling

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:18:09 AM

They seem to have removed from their website the number of tokens sold. The Chinese version of the page still lists a number: "21942279 OPT".

Seems fishy. I would not recommend taking part in the crowdfunding until this problem is discussed and solution offered by the devs.

EDIT: I checked it myself. The sold tokens number is still there: 33184739 tokens sold

llordic

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:18:03 AM

Can we see how much you collect?
It just shows how much tokens sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: