Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108565 times)
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:16:51 AM

I was a participants of OPUS social media bounty campaign.I also seen the steaks of bounty campaign has been counted.so when the bounty will be distributed among us? Opus listed any exchange platform not? If listed, please give me the link of  exchange.thank you.

if i  not wrong
1-2 weeks after ICO end .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:27:10 AM

So we just have to wait for two weeks when tokens are ready for distribution. I just saw the final tabulation of tokens from signature bounty campaign. I am pretty much satisfied with it.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:06:26 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 06:24:02 AM by Isaaq.Almaguer

it's trading on EtherDelta now

https://etherdelta.github.io/#OPT-ETH
p0nts

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:37:20 AM

it's trading on EtherDelta now

https://etherdelta.github.io/#OPT-ETH

real coin or same shit as hitbtc?

website looks so bad and it loads very slow, unworkable for me
Isaaq.Almaguer

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:39:57 AM

Real coin, EtherDelta is a decentralized exchange, no IOUs there
Opusfoundation

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:46:53 AM

Welcome Opus Community,

We noticed a lot of misleading information regarding our development and that is why we would like to tell you more about our plans for the next few weeks. Let’s start with the Bounty campaign as this is strictly related with the Crowdsale which finished just a few days ago. All of the stakes will be given to our contributors in the next two weeks. We very much appreciate your help and engagement and it would be great if we could sustain the same kind of partnership when the product is ready to launch.

A lot of people have been asking us about exchanges and some of them definitely got wrong our last announcement. We never said we do not want OPUS to be listed on the exchanges and it is definitely not our goal. However, listing on the exchanges is not our priority at the moment. We respect your vote of confidence and it is exactly why we are going to devote a majority of the funds for the product development. Because we did not raise as much as planned we will need to change the proportions described in the whitepaper and devote more for development. We believe in the long-term perspective of the project and making the product as easy to use for users as possible is one of our biggest steps. Of course, the buyers who don’t want to wait several weeks for bigger exchanges might check out Etherdelta. Even though we did not contact them, our token is going to be listed there. Please remember that because of the tighter regulations a lot of exchanges changed their process of verification. One of the best examples is Bittrex which did not add any new coin since August 1st. At the end of the next week, we will release next update and we would like to keep it that way so you can learn more about our dev. You can expect there more news regarding the burning of the tokens.

Thanks!
DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:29:56 AM

to Opusfoundation, kindly see my pm.. it is so important.

please!
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:35:44 AM

Yes, it is already listed in Etherdelta because Opus is ERC20 token so it is automatically listed Decentralized exchange. I suggest don't rush for exchange because right many exchanges are following some different policies not like before.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

Yes, it is already listed in Etherdelta because Opus is ERC20 token so it is automatically listed Decentralized exchange. I suggest don't rush for exchange because right many exchanges are following some different policies not like before.
Prices on ETH-Delta are funnily cheap. I expect 500% gains in the coming week.
No idea why anyone is dumping @ 0.00016 ETH unless they deperately need money for other projects etc.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

Prices on ETH-Delta are funnily cheap. I expect 500% gains in the coming week.
No idea why anyone is dumping @ 0.00016 ETH unless they deperately need money for other projects etc.
Let the people sell low. We can then buy low and make great profit . This is the good thing about Crypto
Buy low and sell high . Those are just panic people  Grin  I'm doing doctor Hodl
Isaaq.Almaguer

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:45:51 AM

Welcome Opus Community,

We noticed a lot of misleading information regarding our development and that is why we would like to tell you more about our plans for the next few weeks. Let’s start with the Bounty campaign as this is strictly related with the Crowdsale which finished just a few days ago. All of the stakes will be given to our contributors in the next two weeks. We very much appreciate your help and engagement and it would be great if we could sustain the same kind of partnership when the product is ready to launch.

A lot of people have been asking us about exchanges and some of them definitely got wrong our last announcement. We never said we do not want OPUS to be listed on the exchanges and it is definitely not our goal. However, listing on the exchanges is not our priority at the moment. We respect your vote of confidence and it is exactly why we are going to devote a majority of the funds for the product development. Because we did not raise as much as planned we will need to change the proportions described in the whitepaper and devote more for development. We believe in the long-term perspective of the project and making the product as easy to use for users as possible is one of our biggest steps. Of course, the buyers who don’t want to wait several weeks for bigger exchanges might check out Etherdelta. Even though we did not contact them, our token is going to be listed there. Please remember that because of the tighter regulations a lot of exchanges changed their process of verification. One of the best examples is Bittrex which did not add any new coin since August 1st. At the end of the next week, we will release next update and we would like to keep it that way so you can learn more about our dev. You can expect there more news regarding the burning of the tokens.

Thanks!

But will you attempt to list it on bigger exchanges? Considering your previous statement "we cannot prevent people from trading it".
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:49:50 AM

Welcome Opus Community,

Thanks!

But will you attempt to list it on bigger exchanges? Considering your previous statement "we cannot prevent people from trading it".

I think crowd sale just has been ended so they need to work on a lot of things in the back ground. Let them give some time to them already Owner get a reply from the Bittrex, very sure they can update us in the next week about the listing of exchanges.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
bagera

Activity: 591
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:24:41 PM

The price is slowly but surely growing Smiley Wink
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:58:57 PM

The price is slowly but surely growing Smiley Wink
i think opus team did not announce OPT trade exchange
so after that announcement the price may be different then current price in ETHERDELTA
and it rising chances are pretty very good so i will wait until OPT got some good exchanges then i will be trade their OPT
best of luck OPT and its team.. best wishes
LaBlanj

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:07:29 PM

The Opus Developers seems reliable ppl. i believe this project. Firstly opus should hit an avarage exchange, forexample Liqui

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:12:03 PM

Something strange is going on.

1 OPT = 0.00018 ETH on EtherDelta

1 OPT = 0.000065 BTC on HitBTC

That is a huge difference!
agario

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

What is stopping me uploading the entire Beatles back catalogue?
If I can upload it, can I make money from it?
gmotta0386

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:17:53 PM

Yes, I had the exact same question, what is stopping me from uploading a famous track and making money off of it.
cyber-i

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:13:48 PM

Something strange is going on.

1 OPT = 0.00018 ETH on EtherDelta

1 OPT = 0.000065 BTC on HitBTC

That is a huge difference!

There's no real trading yet on HitBTC. They are selling their I-owe-you OPT - it's their usual prequel before enlisting a token... I guess to make some initial traction for it. You can't sell your tokens there just yet, and if you check the volume, it's almost nothing (0.2 BTC)... so probably just some 'symbolic' buy their market makers do themselves. The real trade there starts in a couple of days I guess.

So the current real trading price would be on EtherDelta.
cyber-i

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:43:28 PM

The Opus Developers seems reliable ppl. i believe this project. Firstly opus should hit an avarage exchange, forexample Liqui

Exactly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: