Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108570 times)
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:16:40 PM

With such small volume ($7k per last 24h) even bounty hunters cannot sell their bounties without crashing price lower.
It is obvious that we need more exchanges, like liqui (excellent one) / cryptopia / yobit. One can only dream about Bittrex... Smiley
Agree with you.
Liquid would be great at this point. Later Bittrex if possible.
Cryptoia volume is low but I think it is reputable exchange.
For me, I would like to see it more in liqui than in cryptopia, although liqui is quite new compared to cryptopia AFAIK but they have attract the trust of the traders and they have a bigger volume compared to cryptopia. However, if it's possible to have both then I guess it's always a good idea to make it happen.

It seems that nobody cares Yobit these days  Grin
Liqui is new but really got attention lately and I don't have any bad experience with them.
Yobit? No, I never want Opus listed on this exchange, Yobit even bad more than Cryptopia many much. Although both are two trash exchange (most altcoins on them are trash coin) but the volume trading of Cryptopia still better than Yobit.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Oclock

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

Crypto-currencies & Blockchain Consultant

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:21:43 PM

Glad to announce that today OPUS formed the Advisory Board with its first member - Aaron Steinberg. Aaron is a Media & Entertainment tech and strategy consultant at OnPrem Solution Partners, residing in Los Angeles. He is an advocate for artists and is passionate about the utilization of new technology to help create a fair ecosystem in the Music Industry. Aaron has worked in various creative, business, and technology roles in the Music, Media & Entertainment Industry. He is also a songwriter.
Please feel free to read more here: https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-advisory-board-e9509256cbc2

This a great news, I can't wait to see OPT listed on main exchanges!
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:50:58 PM

Even if Opus is as good as VSM. then we have a high chance of growing it more
since VSM trying to increase their supply
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:57:05 PM

With such small volume ($7k per last 24h) even bounty hunters cannot sell their bounties without crashing price lower.
It is obvious that we need more exchanges, like liqui (excellent one) / cryptopia / yobit. One can only dream about Bittrex... Smiley
Agree with you.
For me, I would like to see it more in liqui than in cryptopia, although liqui is quite new compared to cryptopia AFAIK but they have attract the trust of the traders and they have a bigger volume compared to cryptopia. However, if it's possible to have both then I guess it's always a good idea to make it happen.

Liqui is new but really got attention lately and I don't have any bad experience with them.

yeah because yobit is shit exchange so noone want to put token there.
coinexchange and cryptoria is a good exchange. hope it will be listed there.
liqui and binance is great at first by my point of view
binance is new exchange but have bright future and very good volume and its also chinese exchange
bittrex is much difficult because of its stricted rules
opus is in the voting list on c-cex. for support opus coin vote on c-cex for opus
and yes i agree with that statement that yobit is third class exchange and many many scam coins are listed there
i am not prefer yobit for token like opus
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

Agree with you.

binance is new exchange but have bright future and very good volume and its also chinese exchange
opus is in the voting list on c-cex. for support opus coin vote on c-cex for opus
and yes i agree with that statement that yobit is third class exchange and many many scam coins are listed there
It's not even easy to get listed on liqui anymore. Exchanges are becoming pickier each day and many decent currencies still only trade on ED.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:29:16 PM

Agree with you.

It's not even easy to get listed on liqui anymore. Exchanges are becoming pickier each day and many decent currencies still only trade on ED.
yes binance is more strict with adding a new coin or token on their exchange
but for opus its no so difficult to be listed their
i checked opus twitter page and got some news that new member is in the advisory board named as Aaron Steinberg
its a good news
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:01:56 AM

i still don't receive opus on my wallet. Can I get certainty when it will be paid?? it has spent much time to waiting for the payment.
aagert

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:06:15 AM

Any news on signature bounty payments? As in many other ICOs, team became very silent after getting a shitload of money...

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

the price is fall more and more whereas there are much tokens burned. what happend with this token??

bitcointalk.org
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:59:45 PM

so I do not think any more that someone here gets his bounty. They have their millions and do not need to work anymore.
there are no people like you and me. I think it's bad people with bad manners. Normal people do not.
they lie in the sun and laugh at us. who knows  Wink
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

What's happened to the project? I didn't invest, because I got skeptical when only a few tokens were sold and the dev team didn't adjust the amount of to burned tokens. I hope this is not another scam project. Are the devs still active on other social media like slack, telegram?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:20:15 PM

For project news you can check their blog articles: https://medium.com/@info_62555
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:00:06 AM

I was a participants of social media bounty campaign , till now i only received twitter social  media bounty token.When i will get another(facebook)social media bounty? This ico finished a long time ago.why OP didn't paid us? any deadline for bounty distribution?
I was bored waiting for the announcement from dev and team about bounty facebook payment.
Hopefully, dev soon gives you an answer about all this.

Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

I see this project is running well but the token price in the market is now not as good as we all want I hope the developers of this project can maximize the price of tokens in the market
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:42:00 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:56:18 PM by Deepfoelife

Hey Opus just introduced community manager. Things keep going better Smiley

https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-community-manager-f5c8332b027f

We will soon be moving the development of the platform to Poland, where a highly skilled team of programmers will be working to make OPUS everything it set out to be. This will be a very exciting time for the community, and I will keep you posted on our progress.

I really inspired by this Smiley
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

Hey Opus just introduced community manager. Things keep going better Smiley

https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-community-manager-f5c8332b027f

We will soon be moving the development of the platform to Poland, where a highly skilled team of programmers will be working to make OPUS everything it set out to be. This will be a very exciting time for the community, and I will keep you posted on our progress.

I really inspired by this Smiley

And at the end of the week there should be an update on the roadmap too. We will see what happens next. I think Opus is on the right way.
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

Glad to see the project is still active. I will definitely keep an eye on Opus although I haven't invested yet. It's an brilliant idea with a great potential. It's sad that the team is not active on BTC. It should leave extend its marketing because I am sure that many people in this forum haven't heard about this project yet.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dinct

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:09:45 PM

The team is not  active on social media as it was during ico!
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

there are tokens burned but the price is still cheap. and how the progress about bounty payment?? is it still no info??
Deepfoelife

Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:54:41 AM

The team is not  active on social media as it was during ico!

You are wrong about it. They got community manager and got more acrive over the last few days.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: