Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬  (Read 108568 times)
xfunk

Activity: 174
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

i wish we had a good lawyer around to start process against opus and return our ICO investments, because all their promises was not realised and they totally changed their "strategy" after they got our money.

Tyrantt47

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:12:04 PM by Tyrantt47

Do you know how many ETH Opus team raised during ICO?  ~ 17000 ETH.

The established OPUS STREAM LTD capital is 3000 GBP.
(https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10603019/filing-history)

- These guys came to us with beta version of platform which completely differs from the one we have now.
- The road map completele differs too. It was made the way to get more money during ICO  (established mainnet month was December 2017, together with promises about Bittrex listing from the CEO it seemed the best way to get money from investors).
- The team is differs too.

Everything they promised and showed us bacame useless and lie after they got our money:
- no "biggest" (as stated by CEO) exchanges;
- no team of developers;
- no office;
- useless roadmap and whitepaper;
- the CEO disappeared from the Slack and Telegram. Then the CEO was changed.

EVERYTHING AROUND OPUS ICO WAS SHOWING UP TO GET MORE MONEY.

What happen next? - You just got the money let's LAUNDER IT.

Seems like they really started to take care about the project.... but the way they do it... seems like it's another SHOWING UP thing:

- no working platfrom. In the latest update they stated that a lot of bugs are fixed, but I just tried to play the tracks - ITS STILL DONT WORK.
- conferences? Lol, who need it? It worth couple of dollars to rent a room and told couple of words to the few people... another "showing up". Instead of it you guys beter make the working platfrom and invite couple of superstars as you promised us. Those conferences are USELESS.
- with such raised funds, the way everything happens is too slow.

Seems like you guys just LAUNDERING OUR MONEY and really spend 3000 GBP or lil bit more on making SHOW insted of real work.

And I think everything that will happen next around Opus (all the delays, no working product, no better exchanges) will only confirm this point of view. Will see.

Can confirm. A couple of things you forgot to mention is how their PR dude, Philipp, is very ban happy. When they released their updated roadmap, I was one of the only people that questioned their shady tactics and how they changed everything once their ico ended. Rather than answering my questions, I was met with a ban. To this day, Philipp still throws out threats of banning every other day and who knows how many bans he's given.

Philipp also stated several times that he reads every message on telegram, but 90% of all questions are ignored and usually the only ones he answers are questions he has repeatedly answered, rather than new questions. In otherwords, he's purposely ignoring our questions if he reads them and doesn't answer them.

They keep stating that they will do an AMA "soon"^tm, and yet after a year, they still refuse to do something so simple that only takes an hour or two to do.

Since the team refuses to do an AMA to answer questions, they have been asked several times to join the telegram and step in every now and then to answer a couple questions, but again, refuse to do it.

This ico, team, and project have been one massive shit show. But jokes on us, they already have our money and have nothing to lose.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

OPUS partnering with 0chain https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-partnering-with-0chain-3c2dbe9ee5ea
As part of our mutual strategies to develop, and to share our technologies with each other in the hopes of tremendous growth, OPUS and 0chain are announcing a strategic partnership.

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

OPUS partnering with 0chain https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-partnering-with-0chain-3c2dbe9ee5ea
As part of our mutual strategies to develop, and to share our technologies with each other in the hopes of tremendous growth, OPUS and 0chain are announcing a strategic partnership.

Lets see. Maybe the daily Volume  going up from 0 to 100$ Smiley
Tyrantt47

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

Quote from: shewasfourteen

Lets see. Maybe the daily Volume  going up from 0 to 100$ Smiley

$0 x 100 = $0
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

$0 x 100 = $0
Grin ;Dlolx
well i think maybe opus team planing something big
and partnership with 0chain is a good move
now we have opus beta platform for everyone
let's see that in future what opus team gonna do to make opus platform more powerful and secure
i will wait more for the more developments by opus team
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

Etherdelta got removed too, the etherdelta site is a mess (orderbook seems to never get update) but trades can still go thru
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

Etherdelta got removed too, the etherdelta site is a mess (orderbook seems to never get update) but trades can still go thru
yes etherdelta is so slow i am really missing an exchange for opus token
hitbtc also not good for me because of huge fee
i am hoping an exchange for opus in coming weeks hopefully
but their is no news yet from the opus team about exchange
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

$0 x 100 = $0
Grin ;Dlolx
well i think maybe opus team planing something big
and partnership with 0chain is a good move
now we have opus beta platform for everyone
let's see that in future what opus team gonna do to make opus platform more powerful and secure
i will wait more for the more developments by opus team

You can calm yourself but they are just playing for time with all their useless conferensess, partnerships and fake promises.

Their web player is still BUGGY AS HELL, it can play two songs at the same time lol
Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

Do you know how many ETH Opus team raised during ICO?  ~ 17000 ETH.

The established OPUS STREAM LTD capital is 3000 GBP.
(https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10603019/filing-history)

- These guys came to us with beta version of platform which completely differs from the one we have now.
- The road map completele differs too. It was made the way to get more money during ICO  (established mainnet month was December 2017, together with promises about Bittrex listing from the CEO it seemed the best way to get money from investors).
- The team is differs too.

Everything they promised and showed us bacame useless and lie after they got our money:
- no "biggest" (as stated by CEO) exchanges;
- no team of developers;
- no office;
- useless roadmap and whitepaper;
- the CEO disappeared from the Slack and Telegram. Then the CEO was changed.

EVERYTHING AROUND OPUS ICO WAS SHOWING UP TO GET MORE MONEY.

What happen next? - You just got the money let's LAUNDER IT.

Seems like they really started to take care about the project.... but the way they do it... seems like it's another SHOWING UP thing:

- no working platfrom. In the latest update they stated that a lot of bugs are fixed, but I just tried to play the tracks - ITS STILL DONT WORK.
- conferences? Lol, who need it? It worth couple of dollars to rent a room and told couple of words to the few people... another "showing up". Instead of it you guys beter make the working platfrom and invite couple of superstars as you promised us. Those conferences are USELESS.
- with such raised funds, the way everything happens is too slow.

Seems like you guys just LAUNDERING OUR MONEY and really spend 3000 GBP or lil bit more on making SHOW insted of real work.

And I think everything that will happen next around Opus (all the delays, no working product, no better exchanges) will only confirm this point of view. Will see.

Can confirm. A couple of things you forgot to mention is how their PR dude, Philipp, is very ban happy. When they released their updated roadmap, I was one of the only people that questioned their shady tactics and how they changed everything once their ico ended. Rather than answering my questions, I was met with a ban. To this day, Philipp still throws out threats of banning every other day and who knows how many bans he's given.

Philipp also stated several times that he reads every message on telegram, but 90% of all questions are ignored and usually the only ones he answers are questions he has repeatedly answered, rather than new questions. In otherwords, he's purposely ignoring our questions if he reads them and doesn't answer them.

They keep stating that they will do an AMA "soon"^tm, and yet after a year, they still refuse to do something so simple that only takes an hour or two to do.

Since the team refuses to do an AMA to answer questions, they have been asked several times to join the telegram and step in every now and then to answer a couple questions, but again, refuse to do it.

This ico, team, and project have been one massive shit show. But jokes on us, they already have our money and have nothing to lose.

Because there is NO TEAM. Its just two school boys wasting our money with their pleasure.

And yeah its not just a words of sorrow from a deceived investors, its simple truth.

The fact that they really dont have a team of developers simply confirmed by their BUGGY PRODUCT that dont work properly for about 2,5 months.
Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

I have a question to the OPUS TEAM:

If the product and company are legit why you need to pass 17 000 ETH raised on ICO through mixers???
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

Check their reddit, telegram, discord channels. Check their product. Check OPT performance.

DEAD.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:13:00 AM

I heard their office will have a new door ringer. that will be next update👀
Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

I heard their office will have a new door ringer. that will be next update👀

LOL Grin

Most of all I like their updates about updates. They (I think only Philipp) stated that a lot of bugs are fixed, but that useless player still wont play tracks as it should do.

They also stated that there will be an app update in one of the fridays in the first part of July in the previous beweekly update. And again it was a LIE from the Philipp and the Opus team.

Today is a day when new beweekly update is awaited. Will see if it happen Roll Eyes
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Check their reddit, telegram, discord channels. Check their product. Check OPT performance.

DEAD.
hopefully that's not true, I've been waiting long enough for this project and until now there is no good news from the team. if the team has left this project it is very detrimental for investors like me, because they have not got anything from this project
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I'm looking at a lot of fun here with you, the project doesn't seem to be all right now. But once users joke, then everything is alive. Continue guys, I'm interested in watching.  Cheesy
zahidmoon

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:33:01 PM

I'm looking at a lot of fun here with you, the project doesn't seem to be all right now. But once users joke, then everything is alive. Continue guys, I'm interested in watching.  Cheesy
i think you are not interested in opus project anymore
you just waiting for some news about opus project and movement in opus token price
if the news come positive then you will start buying
if some good updates from opus team comes then their will be no chance of buying opus token at current price
now the price is really low
Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

So, as expected, there is no beweekly update, at least done in time. Opus team at it's best again Grin

Strange to see somebody still buying this hopeless token at HitBTC.
zahidmoon

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:11 AM

NOTE: I am only posting this thread on behalf of the opus team. I'm not part of the Opus team.
All concerns should be addressed to the Official Bitcointalk Account of Opus Team: OpusFoundation

♬-♬-♬-♬-♬ Latest Blog Updates ♬-♬-♬-♬-♬
Roadmap Update 09/24/17 New! Community Manager 09/19/17
Advisory Board 09/17/17
  Development Update 09/14/17 Crowdsale & Burning of tokens! 09/13/17

Announcement Thread Translations

Whitepaper Translations

Disclaimer: I am only the community manager for this project. I will not be held responsible should the developers fail to reach stated goals/obligations. I have been asked to post the thread so the images would show up. Please message OpusFoundation if you have any questions.

OPUS (OPT) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b503d8a0946281f54fc3640

its a very good post
now people of opus community should vote for opus token and show their support for opus
its looks like opus community is not really interested  in voting.
they just need new exchange for opus token.
and i admit that opus token really need an exchange for listing right now
Deepfoelife

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

OPUS (OPT) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b503d8a0946281f54fc3640

LOL another shitty exchange trying to get attention through reference campaign

"The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year.
With each member invited, you will receive an additional one month free trading fee."

What a JOKE.

We don't need such exchange we already have HitBTC.

What's more - nothing will help this useless project.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: