Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TIMEREUM (TME) VERSION 2.0: "ELIXIR" (ELIX) RELEASED (NEW THREAD)  (Read 126640 times)
Tonton99

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:08:10 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 09:19:47 AM by Tonton99

(a lot of people thought he could not program the concept)

True. I sometimes wonder where all the FUD went after the launch.

Roadmap on August 1? Looking forward reading it. After that we can start talking about exchanges again.

Indeed, why the rush! TME has no value yet since it's just a coin like many many others (mostly ICO's)
A clear vision, roadmap & potential purpose will add equity and then trading can start.

A message to all the holders of TME, make the initial supply scarce and wait a while to see how the equity value develops. Remember that you have 10 years to mine your TME and if done right (and if Dev delivers and adheres to his stunning roadmap) you have a pension plan in your hands that I suggest to cherish rather than burn.
What do you have to loose? You damn got these coins for free so lock them up, gently supply the market based on demand and work out your own plan towards maximum profit in the long term.

Let's built a community based on mutual commitment to make this a success, counter FUD (that will certainly start ones TME gets listed), contribute by posting OTB idea's that could be useful for Dev and have a common objective to get the max out of your supply in the long term.

Anyone who tries to dump his TME for quick cash is basically fucking up those who are committed to make this a long term success.

I certainly keep an eye on the one that plundered the genesis account that was offered 10 pages back. It was not really that difficult to trace back the person behind this so let's see what his objectives are :-)

CryptoMeister
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:12:25 AM

Roadmap ANN likely Aug 1.

August 1st - the most important date in 2017  Grin

again 2 two day to wait, how the market will react after this date, we don't know, but we are a roadmap for timereum  Grin
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

Roadmap ANN likely Aug 1.

This sounds nice while roadmap will be announced on that historic day. We can keep hope something interesting will be out from the chest of dev and this will push coin to the moon.
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:38:21 AM

Definately the roadmap is the first priority.  Without having a clear purpose nobody will want the coin so it will have a very low value if listed.  With a roadmap showing usefulness it will trade at a higher price from the start.

Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:27:58 AM

Good benchmark for explanatory website https://www.decred.org
An approach like this would certainly help TME to get more clear about it's purpose.

CryptoMeister
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:07:36 PM

any news about the roadmap?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
tanhv90

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

Dev said that the roadmap will be released at Aug 01.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:47:49 PM

Dev said that the roadmap will be released at Aug 01.
less than 48 hours , hope to see great roadmap for this project

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:44:20 PM

Roadmap on August 1? Looking forward reading it. After that we can start talking about exchanges again.

Indeed, why the rush! TME has no value yet since it's just a coin like many many others (mostly ICO's)
A clear vision, roadmap & potential purpose will add equity and then trading can start.

A message to all the holders of TME, make the initial supply scarce and wait a while to see how the equity value develops. Remember that you have 10 years to mine your TME and if done right (and if Dev delivers and adheres to his stunning roadmap) you have a pension plan in your hands that I suggest to cherish rather than burn.
What do you have to loose? You damn got these coins for free so lock them up, gently supply the market based on demand and work out your own plan towards maximum profit in the long term.

Let's built a community based on mutual commitment to make this a success, counter FUD (that will certainly start ones TME gets listed), contribute by posting OTB idea's that could be useful for Dev and have a common objective to get the max out of your supply in the long term.

Anyone who tries to dump his TME for quick cash is basically fucking up those who are committed to make this a long term success.

I certainly keep an eye on the one that plundered the genesis account that was offered 10 pages back. It was not really that difficult to trace back the person behind this so let's see what his objectives are :-)

Went back 9-11 pages back and didnt find it, I guess Ill have to dig deeper.
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:37:22 PM

Go to page 36
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

Go to page 36

Thanks. The information regarding possible partnerships sounds interesting. Imo the proper branding of the coin and roadmap are far more important than getting the coin immediately on exchanges.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:57:17 PM

Great news Dev! I'm excited for August 1st!!!
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:13:15 PM

I don't understand why most people are keen on the roadmap release, most projects in the space don't stick to their road map in anyway. The most important thing for me is the developer's commitment to their projects and not abandon the project, since this is no ICO project and lack of financial support can be frustrating for the team
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

I don't understand why most people are keen on the roadmap release, most projects in the space don't stick to their road map in anyway. The most important thing for me is the developer's commitment to their projects and not abandon the project, since this is no ICO project and lack of financial support can be frustrating for the team

I'll buy pizza for 10,000 TME Grin
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:33:04 PM

Because people want to see the purpose of TME and they hope to find it when the roadmap gets published. The dev will tell us where he wants to go with this coin. It's pretty reasonable to look forward to it.
btcionchi

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:23:17 PM

I have transferred from the sub-address to the parent's address. Could you please tell me how to operate the next step? Thank you!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Mr. Pool

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:29:16 PM

I have transferred from the sub-address to the parent's address. Could you please tell me how to operate the next step? Thank you!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

For god sake, read the manual
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:05:03 PM

hi i partecipate at the airdrop my two eth address are on the list but my child address don t receive 1 TME yet...admin/dev can you check please?

I saw your message. You've flipped the parent and child addresses. Your TME is there.
yes you are right my mistake my TME is there... thank you for your fast response...
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

I'll buy pizza for 10,000 TME Grin

But history wont get repeated even if you buy pizza or not. TME will remain TME that time has been passed and now part of history. 
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:39:51 AM

A roadmap is quite necessary though. It will hint directions from which the public can say:"Hey, I can help on this part" or just give general feedback which the dev can use.
It is the foundation of reasons to invest (or not) in a project.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: