Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19039 times)
Chlen88

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

GUYS! Have you heard something about REcoin's brand new bounty campaign?? I've signed up for it and it seems to me like a pretty good potential of free bunch of money!

Yes, the bounty program is really good for them!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:04:07 AM

I am sure it is not good asset to invest in right now
as real estate market is going down nowadays
Hmm ... You say that real estate is better not to invest now . What do you recommend to invest? Huh

Undoubtedly, the real estate market is not the most stable asset. But the colobium of prices has always been on it and now it is stupid to emphasize it. After all, the fall will be a jump)

It's funny that when crypto is not backed by anything and ICO is only an idea about some technology improvement people are totaly OK with it. But when it is backed with something everybody is smart what would be a better asset to back it with Smiley
Can somebody tell me with what are first 5 currencies on CMC backed with?
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:45:39 AM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...

There are different cryptocurrencies, why did you choose btc?
Maybe it's better to invest in smth new?
Also think so) The road is open for young and progressive!
Recoin is a new project, of course. But it is supported by a traditional, stable, material asset. But bitcoin does not have such an advantage!
also the advantage of the REcoin now is that it can be bought at a still low rate, bitcoin is already difficult to buy, the rates of crypto-currencies promise to grow even with the beginning of autumn
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:47:07 AM

REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I'm following the REcoin platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
I already invested and received a profit from the program to attract friends, for each transaction 6 percent. Therefore I think the REcoin is an advantageous and profitable crypto currency.

Such a good program, if you have many friends)
it's for sure, I do not have many friends and acquaintances, but I already have my dividends, while it's $ 145, but I'm sure it's only the beginning
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:48:22 AM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
I invested a couple of weeks ago, the rate was even lower and I was lucky to invest, I'm waiting for the rate to grow, I think I can sell it in November
MaryBiggle

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:59:33 PM

REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
I already invested and received a profit from the program to attract friends, for each transaction 6 percent. Therefore I think the REcoin is an advantageous and profitable crypto currency.

Great! Hope my investment will be successful too
We all hope it would)
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:29:19 PM

1 000 000 $ was achieved ?? wow, so fast. Honestly, I did not think that success would come so fast.
so , it's uncommon, but it is absolutely true
One million is not tht much, considering that they had discounts for the coins at start.
Precisely! This number is just for the beginning, you should consider the growth of REcoin's popular as future market's volatility #1 cause.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign
I think that 1 mln is very good "for the beginning", but will they do that much to be on the market?
mihohil

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

Great! Hope my investment will be successful too
We all hope it would)

and what you will do if not?
mihohil

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:30:44 PM

I invested a couple of weeks ago, the rate was even lower and I was lucky to invest, I'm waiting for the rate to grow, I think I can sell it in November

and how much you will earn?
Chlen88

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Pretty Good.  I Just hear about ReCoin Back.
I don't think.  We should Compare BTC with ReCoin.  
Should i Buy Recoin For Future.? & ReCoin rate Will Up?  
I'm sure that more than you need to buy a Recoin with hope in future.I am already invested and was happy at least because they have really good bounty system and in the minus I'm not going away. And about the course, I'm sure that it will be rised very soon.
Chlen88

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:06:55 PM

1 000 000 $ was achieved ?? wow, so fast. Honestly, I did not think that success would come so fast.

Wink
Such success was achieved through backing by real estate
Yes, with such a beginning it seems to me that he will beat all the forecasts!
Chlen88

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:09:00 PM

How long it takes for the REcoin Foundation to review the application and approve it?
No one can guarantee that in some specific line it will happen. But as for me that project is so much alive and ambitious that it will be soon.
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:01:51 PM

Wink
Such success was achieved through backing by real estate
Yes, with such a beginning it seems to me that he will beat all the forecasts!

Such success is achieved due to a good idea
Yuliya_Matscykh

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:04:57 PM

Charitability and social consciousness are the REcoin’s most important traits. Up to 70% of the profit from REcoin is dedicated to a range of different charities and is written into the program code to ensure that the token always distributes a portion of its earnings to the most important charities in the world.
It's pleasant and important information for me. What do you think about it?

I think most people are primarily interested in personal profit, not charity
Yuliya_Matscykh

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:08:02 PM

Hi guys! I have invested in Recoin (referral program)
Can someone tell me if they do it too and how much profit did you earn?
Recoin had just started. It's too early to calculate the profit
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:33:01 PM

Not too early to realise it is gonna be #1 RE cryptocurrency tho, I guess it passes to main BTC partner.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
MonikaLeop

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

I'm sure that more than you need to buy a Recoin with hope in future.I am already invested and was happy at least because they have really good bounty system and in the minus I'm not going away. And about the course, I'm sure that it will be rised very soon.

We have already seen good results because number of investing is really shocked! You can see this information on the official site.
Jake Roberson

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

How long it takes for the REcoin Foundation to review the application and approve it?
No one can guarantee that in some specific line it will happen. But as for me that project is so much alive and ambitious that it will be soon.
I mean, it's still better than the alternatives, also, backed by real estate which demands more respect and rightful attitude.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
Jake Roberson

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:46:44 PM

We have already seen good results because number of investing is really shocked! You can see this information on the official site.
And you know what? That's not unexpected, considering how many ppl were involved into that.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
MonikaLeop

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

Not too early to realise it is gonna be #1 RE cryptocurrency tho, I guess it passes to main BTC partner.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
"REcoin Bounty"? What does it mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: