Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19039 times)
MonikaLeop

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:18:20 PM

GUYS! Have you heard something about REcoin's brand new bounty campaign?? I've signed up for it and it seems to me like a pretty good potential of free bunch of money!
Can u explain me what is the sense of it?
Make moneeyy))

and with referral links it is easier in using:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:26:28 AM

hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....

Can't you see this is all a scam coin? It definitely will have to report to the SEC. How do you believe that 1 million number? Where has this been proven?

that's exactly my concerns and the number of "supportive and positive" comments is surprising and I just want to give them the benefit of the doubt and let them response.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:53:48 AM

hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....

Can't you see this is all a scam coin? It definitely will have to report to the SEC. How do you believe that 1 million number? Where has this been proven?

that's exactly my concerns and the number of "supportive and positive" comments is surprising and I just want to give them the benefit of the doubt and let them response.

everything in this world can't have only positive sides, not all ideal
mihohil

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:54:28 AM

GUYS! Have you heard something about REcoin's brand new bounty campaign?? I've signed up for it and it seems to me like a pretty good potential of free bunch of money!
Make moneeyy))

and with referral links it is easier in using:)

it's easier in making more money)
mihohil

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:55:35 AM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...

There are different cryptocurrencies, why did you choose btc?
Maybe it's better to invest in smth new?
Also think so) The road is open for young and progressive!
Recoin is a new project, of course. But it is supported by a traditional, stable, material asset. But bitcoin does not have such an advantage!
You also right, but BTC has another good advantages...)

but BTC doesn't have Bounty company:)

maybe it had it when btc was an ICO, but now it's biggest cryptocurency which doesn't need bounty campaign
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:54:53 AM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

Recoin is a new project, of course. But it is supported by a traditional, stable, material asset. But bitcoin does not have such an advantage!

but BTC doesn't have Bounty company:)

maybe it had it when btc was an ICO, but now it's biggest cryptocurency which doesn't need bounty campaign
Cannot agree with you, once it got no sense, vuz bounty campaign advertises REcoin at most of topics of bitcointalk, for instance.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:57:11 AM

1 000 000 $ was achieved ?? wow, so fast. Honestly, I did not think that success would come so fast.
so , it's uncommon, but it is absolutely true
One million is not tht much, considering that they had discounts for the coins at start.
Jake Roberson

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:57:46 AM

hi all,

You must be dumb or what, stop spamming here, all the evidences/proofs can be found of REcoin's official webiste, stop showing yourself as silly amateur first-time investor.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
casey.anthony195

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:59:42 AM

Real estate is a very good asset.
This is a good and profitable way to invest.
What do you think about it??
I am sure it is not good asset to invest in right now
as real estate market is going down nowadays

Agree with thoughts that real estate market is going down nowadays...

why down??

I recommend you to read about real estate prices, for example,  in Canada, you will see that the situation is really going down for investor.
The real estate prices will be going down, it is true. But that's why we have RECoin! It provides an alternative stable investment opportunity!
Jake Roberson

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:00:08 AM

1 000 000 $ was achieved ?? wow, so fast. Honestly, I did not think that success would come so fast.
One million is not tht much, considering that they had discounts for the coins at start.
Precisely! This number is just for the beginning, you should consider the growth of REcoin's popular as future market's volatility #1 cause.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
casey.anthony195

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:02:49 AM

Precisely! This number is just for the beginning, you should consider the growth of REcoin's popular as future market's volatility #1 cause.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
I think that RECoin will become more popular once real estate prices will start to fluctuate, as it will provide a much needed alternative!
helga22richter

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:16:47 AM

Charitability and social consciousness are the REcoin’s most important traits. Up to 70% of the profit from REcoin is dedicated to a range of different charities and is written into the program code to ensure that the token always distributes a portion of its earnings to the most important charities in the world.
It's pleasant and important information for me. What do you think about it?
helga22richter

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:19:10 AM

▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
Great! I'll be waiting for future results.
helga22richter

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:23:09 AM

REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.

I think, every member of this forum knows it Smiley
nightmip

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:18:53 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 10:57:14 AM by nightmip

Is it reliable? Now I'm reading all theese comments and don't know for sure how to react. Tell me about security please.

everything is fine with protection just read WP. But about the reliability no one can give you some guarantees.
It would be more accurate to say that there can never be a 100% assurance in the world of investment, be it real estate, shares or cryptocurrencies. There is always risk tied tightly to profitability.
There is a risk, but as far as I know the protected currency of the crypto currency
No dividends are paid to any beneficiaries, which means that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus costs and maintenance.
There is always a risk. In any invest
Investing in ICO it's  a dangerous road for young progressive and inexperienced. After all, we cannot predict what will happen to the economy or real estate in a year or two years

Yes, it can be dangerous, but it gives many opportunities. Let's be bold!
You're right
Without risk you will not get anything
nightmip

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:26:07 AM

I would say that Bitcoin has much more advantages) For example, that he had been in the world market for a long time and showed himself as a reliable coin.
nightmip

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

Make moneeyy))
It seems to me that making money is the sense of everything)
Chlen88

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

I am sure it is not good asset to invest in right now
as real estate market is going down nowadays
Hmm ... You say that real estate is better not to invest now . What do you recommend to invest? Huh
[/quote]
Undoubtedly, the real estate market is not the most stable asset. But the colobium of prices has always been on it and now it is stupid to emphasize it. After all, the fall will be a jump)
Chlen88

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

Browsing the website knowing that it is a one man show, end story!
Tell me more precisely why? Very interesting.
Chlen88

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:04:29 AM

I just want to know for sure if REcoin can be used only for people who have a real estate? Am I mistaken?
No, of course. You do not need your own property, just a token supports world real estate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: