Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIREMATCH DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 8714 times)
Gabrola

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the agents are an inherent part of you platform, but I don’t fully understand what roles do they have. Maybe someone can give me a detailed response?  
In this case the same principles are used as when realtors sell a flat. You choose a person and provide him with your data, and then he monitors constantly all the possible vacancies and chooses for you the most appropriate one.
I got it. But why wouldn’t all the companies just register their HR-managers on your platform and transfer them this competence? Why should you involve third-party experts?
First, HR-manager not only searches for an employee bit also helps new person to integrate and work within a team. This platform will allow finding the most appropriate person which doesn’t need any additional training or intership. Secondly, not a; the companies can afford to hire an HR manager.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the agents are an inherent part of you platform, but I don’t fully understand what roles do they have. Maybe someone can give me a detailed response?  
In this case the same principles are used as when realtors sell a flat. You choose a person and provide him with your data, and then he monitors constantly all the possible vacancies and chooses for you the most appropriate one.
I got it. But why wouldn’t all the companies just register their HR-managers on your platform and transfer them this competence? Why should you involve third-party experts?
First, HR-manager not only searches for an employee bit also helps new person to integrate and work within a team. This platform will allow finding the most appropriate person which doesn’t need any additional training or intership. Secondly, not a; the companies can afford to hire an HR manager.

Thank you, it’s clear now. It turns out that every agent will have his own set of candidates, so he’ll be able to significantly speed up the search for an employee for a vacancy. There’s only one question left: do the agents hold interviews themselves?
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:08:58 AM

Hi. Will I be able to offer me services to several agents at the same time? In my opinion this will increase my chances to find the wanted vacancy.
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

Good afternoon. Does company pay a 35% commission everybody for all the candidates with whom there was an interview conducted or only for those ones that were hired? 
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

Does the company which hires an employee or the platform itself determine a reward for invites employee?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:52:21 AM

Will the companies that are interested in getting tokens be able to buy them directly from your platform after the end of the ICO? It would increase reaching users.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:53:47 AM

Is there any difference between the numbers of the tokens that I get for any activity in an app and on a site? In my opinion this number must be identical in both cases.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

Good day. Tell me please, when will ICO end?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:59:25 AM

If there isn’t  any changes, the 15th of February 2018 will be the last day of the ICO.
ozxander

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:59:52 PM

If there isn’t  any changes, the 15th of February 2018 will be the last day of the ICO.

Hi Rocket, the ICO will last until February 15th 2018 or until the cap is reached. Let's take this ICO to the moon!
ozxander

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:26:44 PM

Will the companies that are interested in getting tokens be able to buy them directly from your platform after the end of the ICO? It would increase reaching users.
Hi Termo, yes, the company that wants to hire a candidate will be able to decide which bounty (how many HIRE tokens) they want to use for the hiring process.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

As far as I understand, the candidates are divided onto two parts – the recommended ones and those ones who has undergone the final assessment. What do I have o do in order to undergo it?
ozxander

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:26:23 PM

It should be the same in both cases yes.
ozxander

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:40:31 PM

Hi there, yes the companies will be able to buy tokens directly from the platform and/or exchanges.
ozxander

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:59:16 PM

As far as I understand, the candidates are divided onto two parts – the recommended ones and those ones who has undergone the final assessment. What do I have o do in order to undergo it?

The candidates would have first to be selected by the agents (who can recommend them to the hiring companies) and then the hiring companies will decide which candidates will go through the final assessment. As a candidate, you just have to wait for the interview and show them that you are the best candidate for the job. As an agent, you would just recommend the best candidate(s) for the position and wait for the company to take a decision.
ozxander

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:31:41 AM

Good afternoon. Does company pay a 35% commission everybody for all the candidates with whom there was an interview conducted or only for those ones that were hired? 

In the example we gave in the whitepaper, 35% would only go to the agent that recommended the placed applicant. 25% would be split between agents that provided the applicants for interviews and then 15% split between agents that provided profiles that did not make it to the interviews. The last 25% would go back to the company which issued the bounty. With this system, it's a win-win situation for everybody.
ozxander

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:37:45 AM

Hi. Will I be able to offer me services to several agents at the same time? In my opinion this will increase my chances to find the wanted vacancy.

Hi there, if you are looking for job, multiple agents will be able to represent you and recommend you for different job offers. It would be the same as you do today when you post your resume on different platforms (e.g.: Monster, Indeed and so on) at the same time.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:27:16 AM

Good afternoon.  I’ve encountered a huge number of sites on the Internet that constantly sent me work orders,  not related to my resume even to the smallest extent. How will you deal with this problem?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:30:53 AM

Good afternoon.  I’ve encountered a huge number of sites on the Internet that constantly sent me work orders,  not related to my resume even to the smallest extent. How will you deal with this problem?

I’ve carefully studied the WP and can say that Hirematch will conduct analysis of market and reviews of competitors' users before developing their own interface. It may take a little time, but it's worth it.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:33:03 AM

I’ve carefully studied the WP and can say that Hirematch will conduct analysis of market and reviews of competitors' users before developing their own interface. It may take a little time, but it's worth it.

Does it mean that the platform won’t begin to carry out its activity until all the results of research are turned into recommendations, and these recommendations will be implemented?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: