Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIREMATCH DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 8714 times)
nothappend

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:35:28 AM

Good afternoon.  I’ve encountered a huge number of sites on the Internet that constantly sent me work orders,  not related to my resume even to the smallest extent. How will you deal with this problem?

I’ve carefully studied the WP and can say that Hirematch will conduct analysis of market and reviews of competitors' users before developing their own interface. It may take a little time, but it's worth it.

Does it mean that the platform won’t begin to carry out its activity until all the results of research are turned into recommendations, and these recommendations will be implemented?

No, this is a stable process. A new idea or useful tool will be implemented every time when any of them appears. If you act according to the scenario you proposed, you would need to allocate more than half of the proceeds to consulting companies, which would slow the growth of the token value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

Do you conduct webinars explaining the principle of the operation of your platform to all who wishes? I'm far from stupid, but I couldn’t immediately appreciate the role of agents.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:40:55 AM

Good afternoon.  I’ve encountered a huge number of sites on the Internet that constantly sent me work orders,  not related to my resume even to the smallest extent. How will you deal with this problem?

I’ve carefully studied the WP and can say that Hirematch will conduct analysis of market and reviews of competitors' users before developing their own interface. It may take a little time, but it's worth it.

Does it mean that the platform won’t begin to carry out its activity until all the results of research are turned into recommendations, and these recommendations will be implemented?

No, this is a stable process. A new idea or useful tool will be implemented every time when any of them appears. If you act according to the scenario you proposed, you would need to allocate more than half of the proceeds to consulting companies, which would slow the growth of the token value.
By the way, I’ve quickly looked through the comments from forum users - many people like the idea of implementing an agent. It's like my personal manager trying to find the best job for me. And you know, I'm ready to pay for it. Let the introduction of researches remain a matter of foreseeable future.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

Good afternoon. I think that developing an API that allows integrating other major job hunt platforms would greatly simplify agents' selection of candidates. Do you plan to implement it?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:21:53 AM

What about making the platform absolutely open right after the ICO? All calculations are made in tokens which can be bought only on stock exchanges. The growth of value is guaranteed.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:23:28 AM

Hello. Who knows how many tokens are available in the framework of the public ICO?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:24:17 AM

Hello. The advertising campaign plays an important role in the development of the product. Do you prefer advertising on the network or with the help of offline sources, like TV?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:25:07 AM

Hello. Who knows how many tokens are available in the framework of the public ICO?
About 78 million are. And, by the way, about 5 million of them have already been sold.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:23:43 AM

Good afternoon. How many days is it left before the end of collecting means?
Shaurman

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:25:18 AM

If I remember correctly, something like 60. So if you want to get tokens – you still have time.
bit679

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

Hello. I'm a big fan of early access and beta testing. Do you need such people? I only ask for a few tokens in return.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:17:21 PM

Good afternoon. Do I have to buy tokens in order to become one of the first participants or will the registration on Hirematch be available to everyone?
ozxander

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

Do you conduct webinars explaining the principle of the operation of your platform to all who wishes? I'm far from stupid, but I couldn’t immediately appreciate the role of agents.

Hi there, you can join us tonight at 9PM EST (UTC-4) on our telegram AMA session (t.me/Hirematchico) where you will be able to know more about the agents and ask all your questions.
To answer your questions, agents can be humans using our platform or software agents using our API that will help the companies to find the right candidates. You can think about agents like recruiters (from a recruiting company) or recruiting platforms (monster, linkedin) in the traditional recruiting model. The agents would be anybody on the platform that would help the companies to find the right match.
ozxander

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:40:32 PM

I will try to tackle multiple questions here Smiley
Nice to see activity growing and thank you for making this project alive. As I always say, the project is only as strong as its community!
I may not be able to answer all of you right away (I am in UTC-8) but will always try my best to answer you asap Smiley I might not have all the answers right away but if you give me some time, I will find them out for you!

78 000 000 tokens will be available for the ICO with 100 000 000 tokens max supply

Good afternoon. I think that developing an API that allows integrating other major job hunt platforms would greatly simplify agents' selection of candidates. Do you plan to implement it?
An API will be available and ready for people/companies to use

The end of the ICO will be February 15th or until the hard cap of 78 000 000 tokens is reached

Good afternoon. Do I have to buy tokens in order to become one of the first participants or will the registration on Hirematch be available to everyone?
When you say participant, would be act as an agent or a job seeker?

Hello. I'm a big fan of early access and beta testing. Do you need such people? I only ask for a few tokens in return.
We will for sure let guys you if/when we need people for the beta phase

Hello. The advertising campaign plays an important role in the development of the product. Do you prefer advertising on the network or with the help of offline sources, like TV?
Totally agree with you, right now we are concentrating on the network and online medias but never say never for offline sources in the future Smiley
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:40:08 PM

can anyone write in a few sentences that hirematch differs from the leader crypto decentral market syscon??  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ozxander

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:08:00 PM

can anyone write in a few sentences that hirematch differs from the leader crypto decentral market syscon??  Cool

Never heard of it, sorry, so we will not be able to comment on this one.

What I can tell you is what HireMatch is:

'HireMatch has a mission to revolutionize and disrupt the recruitment industry by improving
the current job marketplace quality worldwide, reduce the costs across the board,
increase employee quality and create a community of people. Via our (HIRE) Token, we will
implement a democratization of the job market. By using and implementing this platform,
agents will receive rewards in the form of (HIRE) tokens, giving power back to the people
and away from large corporate job boards. Our ultimate goal isn’t to compete directly with
other cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, but rather to provide a solution and support for the
current woes in the job board and recruitment industry'

They are many other cryptos out there, our goal is not to compare our-self to others but to concentrate on our mission in the recruitment industry.
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:22:50 AM

I’ve always had a problem when it comes to describing my skills. Can agent help me with that free of charge?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:46:54 AM

Hello. Pretty much all the platforms have high commissions and lack of a level playing field. What are you going to do about it?
Immer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

Hello. Pretty much all the platforms have high commissions and lack of a level playing field. What are you going to do about it?
I don't know what you used for job search before but I believe nowadays there are so many ways to find job fast and easy. It’s other way around for companies who are looking for workers. They have to pay lots of money for posting their vacancies and sponsoring it.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:59:05 AM

I don't know what you used for job search before but I believe nowadays there are so many ways to find job fast and easy. It’s other way around for companies who are looking for workers. They have to pay lots of money for posting their vacancies and sponsoring it.
Both problem are going to be solved on Hirematch from the very beginning. A company pays to agents to find a right person so they don’t have to keep hr agent. When it comes to level playing field you got to change the agent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: