Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIREMATCH DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 8714 times)
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:52:17 PM

Is your platform going to have mobile app? If so then I would release an app for Android first and then later for other OS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ozxander

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:25:55 PM

Hi guys!

Hope that everybody is fine today.
Let me try to answer your questions:

Good Day. Can I pay to an agent with bitcoins or ETH? that would be so convenient.
The currency used for the platform will be HIRE tokens. You will be able to acquire them inside the platform or on outside exchanges with ETH or BTC

How many people have bought tokens already? Where can I find their details in blockchain?
You can find the numbers here: https://hirematch.io/progress.html

When are you releasing beta-version of your app? When many tokens should I have available to participate in testing?
We already have a fully functional alpha version and the Public Beta-Launch is schedule for Q3 2018. We will give the community the instructions for the testing phase if/when we will need some help

Looks like this platform is suitable for any company or organization whether it’s a sport club or private school. How many vacancies and occupations total?
You are absolutely right, the platform will be suitable for any company of organization. We do not have a maximum number of vacancies and occupations ... the sky is the limit

I’ve heard that you planning TV advertisement campaign. Looks like you would lose a hell lots of clients if you decide to drop it. How about federal channels advertising in prime time?
TV advertising (especially prime time) is very expensive. At the moment this option is not one that we are considering but who knows ... maybe it will be one in the future if the project is doing well

Hi. You are going to do market research then why not do it in different countries and then increase the  platform development budget in most cost-efficient ones?
Hi there! HireMatch is designed to be international. We will explore different options in different countries.

Is your platform going to have mobile app? If so then I would release an app for Android first and then later for other OS.
We already have a mobile app front end and we plan to have it available for Android and iOS
ozxander

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:22:25 PM

Hi. When does ICO start?

The ICO has already started and will last until February 15 2018 or until the hard cap of 72 000 HIRE tokens sold is reached
ozxander

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:32:09 PM

Hi guys, for those who have not seen it yet you can check the review of the ICO here:

https://www.icoranker.com/ico/hirematch/

and

https://icobench.com/ico/hirematch

Join us in investing in the recruitment revolution!
https://hirematch.io/tokensale.html
ozxander

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:19:25 PM

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we will have our 2nd AMA session this Friday December 15 with the co-founders Chad and Armando.
Please join us on our telegram channel: https://t.me/hirematchico

We need all the investors and believers in the project to be part of the Community! Hope to see you all there.
fragglevit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:45:20 AM

HireMatch listed at https://foxico.io/project/hirematch

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
ozxander

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:09:23 AM

Tokens sold out on ICOBOX: https://icos.icobox.io/projects/573
You can still get your HIRE tokens on our website https://www.hirematch.io/ with a limited time 300 HIRE tokens BONUS: 1ETH = 900 + 300 (BONUS) = 1200 HIRE Tokens
Get yours while they last!
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:51:15 PM

This project looks amazing check out their rating on the link below
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/hirematch/
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:25:08 AM

Hello! As far as I understand, one more mega-site for recruiting and searching for a job is being created, right? As for me, I’ve used several old and proven ones before... Does it still make sense to promote anything on this area? A strange choice for the project (
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:29:23 AM

Hello! As far as I understand, one more mega-site for recruiting and searching for a job is being created, right? As for me, I’ve used several old and proven ones before... Does it still make sense to promote anything on this area? A strange choice for the project (

Good day! I'm sure you’re wrong. I don’t want to tell you about the disadvantages of traditional services, but the proposed project has a number of significant, decisive advantages, which puts on a new level both recruiting and choosing the company. You should read WP more carefully.

unkletoken

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:32:03 AM

Good day! I'm sure you’re wrong. I don’t want to tell you about the disadvantages of traditional services, but the proposed project has a number of significant, decisive advantages, which puts on a new level both recruiting and choosing the company. You should read WP more carefully.

Seriously! What else can you invent for use in this field of activity? What differences can there be?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:37:06 AM

Seriously! What else can you invent for use in this field of activity? What differences can there be?
HireMatch is a decentralized app (DApp) that excludes the disagreements and costs of third-party intermediaries, such as expensive recruiters, other agents. HireMatch will reduce the cost of searching, interviewing and hiring new employees; all the unnecessary expenses will be excluded.
unkletoken

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:41:29 AM

HireMatch is a decentralized app (DApp) that excludes the disagreements and costs of third-party intermediaries, such as expensive recruiters, other agents. HireMatch will reduce the cost of searching, interviewing and hiring new employees; all the unnecessary expenses will be excluded.
I don’t even know! You’ve named some advantages, but how can one flesh out such “monsters” as Indeed.com?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:45:26 AM

I don’t even know! You’ve named some advantages, but how can one flesh out such “monsters” as Indeed.com?
These sites are centralized and do little to find quality candidates via a powerful social networking engine and other sources of information. These are old sites which are too complicated for users, especially when they return to the company's home page again. In addition, these sites are not fast enough for nowadays.
unkletoken

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:49:19 AM

These sites are centralized and do little to find quality candidates via a powerful social networking engine and other sources of information. These are old sites which are too complicated for users, especially when they return to the company's home page again. In addition, these sites are not fast enough for nowadays.
I agree with you! But what can be found in social networks?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:51:22 AM

Hi everybody! What marketing measures do you plan to take in order to develop the project? After all, it’s quite difficult to compete with the giants in this industry.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:30:03 AM

Hi guys. Until when will the sale of coins last? I’d like to know the exact date. I'm going to invest, but it’s necessary to plan everything adequately))
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:38:22 AM

Hi guys. Until when will the sale of coins last? I’d like to know the exact date. I'm going to invest, but it’s necessary to plan everything adequately))
Go plan it! You still have some time. The first stage of the ICO will be over on 15 February. So, hold all the aces!) 
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

Hi everybody! What amount of the fees collected will be allocated to the development of the project? I’m sure that the sum should be impressive.
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:45:17 AM

Hi everybody! What amount of the fees collected will be allocated to the development of the project? I’m sure that the sum should be impressive.
Greetings! According to the plan, 40% are allocated to it at the moment. Another 2 major areas of costs are marketing and operating costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: