Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIREMATCH DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 8716 times)
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:57:50 AM

Greetings to everybody! Will there be any system for promoting those who is in search for work? Well, a kind of making my bet, in order to make me be shown to employers more often?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:32:32 AM

Hello! Sorry, but I somehow doubt the success of the search with the use of social networks! First, you can provide any info about yourself there, and secondly, not all the networks are ready to provide search robots with the access... So the successful search becomes ghostly.
specialAU

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:37:07 AM

Hello! Sorry, but I somehow doubt the success of the search with the use of social networks! First, you can provide any info about yourself there, and secondly, not all the networks are ready to provide search robots with the access... So the successful search becomes ghostly.
Good evening! You’re quite good at this matter and pointed out the true difficulties that the project will have to face. However, these issues can be solved. The search will be carried out in a complex way, with the help of different networks, that’s why the information that will be incorrect will immediately disappear. It will also be necessary to clarify some other data when talking to the candidate in face-to-face communication. So that’s real.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:42:09 AM

Hi everybody! I've heard that many IT companies use a kind of “talkers” on website – the robots that you can talk to. Will there be anything similar in this project?
romfish

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:43:17 AM

Good evening! You’re quite good at this matter and pointed out the true difficulties that the project will have to face. However, these issues can be solved. The search will be carried out in a complex way, with the help of different networks, that’s why the information that will be incorrect will immediately disappear. It will also be necessary to clarify some other data when talking to the candidate in face-to-face communication. So that’s real.
But there are also networks which are closed for searching. The headhunters’ sites, too. How will you deal with this?
californybit

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:45:31 AM

Are there any articles or reviews in periodicals with a big name in which the project is mentioned? I’d like to read about more opinions from outside.
specialAU

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:47:45 AM

But there are also networks which are closed for searching. The headhunters’ sites, too. How will you deal with this?
Even a closed network can be entered) But not by anybody. HireMatch is going to use Facebook, Twitter, linkedid... These are available networks with active users. There are mostly serious people who post true and up-to-date info about themselves in these networks
romfish

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

Even a closed network can be entered) But not by anybody. HireMatch is going to use Facebook, Twitter, linkedid... These are available networks with active users. There are mostly serious people who post true and up-to-date info about themselves in these networks
I got it! What is the reward for searching for staff?
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

Hi everybody! Are there any discounts or bonuses for investors now?
specialAU

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:56:07 AM

The cost of the search is always unique. It depends on the category of staff, its prevalence in the labor market. A person who is in search for the candidate will determine the cost of the search. It’s a kind of bid. If it is too small, there won’t be any search. This is the way of operating of the market mechanism.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:57:52 AM

Hi everybody! Are there any discounts or bonuses for investors now?

Greetings! Just now there’s a very attractive bonus for exchanging coins: 1 ETH : 900 + (300 BONUS) = 1200 HIRE
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:00:52 AM

Hello! The markets of which countries do you plan to start promoting the project in? After all, not all over the world at once, right? What is your priority at the initial stage?
romfish

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:02:19 AM

The cost of the search is always unique. It depends on the category of staff, its prevalence in the labor market. A person who is in search for the candidate will determine the cost of the search. It’s a kind of bid. If it is too small, there won’t be any search. This is the way of operating of the market mechanism.
It’s interesting. How many people are already working in the office?
ozxander

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

Hi guys, Merry Christmas to all of you!

Who follows the project? Tell me, is everything going well? Were there any difficulties at the early stages? What is the situation now as a whole? Is it better, worse or in accordance with expectations?
Hi there, we (the HireMatch team) are following the project. I guess we would not talk about difficulties but more challenges, not only at the beginning but at every stages. There is a lot to think about, decisions to take and work to tackle knowing that we also do not want to disappoint our community and investors. ICOs are not as 'easy' as few months ago where projects raised millions in few minutes but we believe strongly in our project and will continue to overcome the challenges to reach our goal which is to disrupt the recruiting industry.
Greetings to everybody! Guys, I’ve heard recently that there’s a revolution in the market of search and selection of staff... I mean that the interview can already be conducted by a robot. Is anything like that already used in the project?
At the moment, it is not an immediate plan but of course, Artificial Intelligence (A.I), Machine learning and so on will be areas that we could look into down the line.
Hello! I've heard about many projects that are developing in parallel and can be interesting for this startup... Does the project already cooperate with anyone? Or does it plan to do it?
So far, we have no cooperation with any other projects, but it does not mean it could not happen in the future.
Greetings to everybody! Will there be any system for promoting those who is in search for work? Well, a kind of making my bet, in order to make me be shown to employers more often?
The main focus of HireMatch will be to use Agents to link Candidates and Companies. They will be the ones promoting the candidates but depending on the needs in the community the platform could evolve.
Using the social networks can be quiet powerful and has been proven in many other industries (e.g.: advertising). You also do not have to forget about our API where other websites/networks will be able to interface with our platform.
Are there any articles or reviews in periodicals with a big name in which the project is mentioned? I’d like to read about more opinions from outside.
If you google HireMatch.io you will be able to find multiple websites that ranked our ICO and different articles about it.
Hello! The markets of which countries do you plan to start promoting the project in? After all, not all over the world at once, right? What is your priority at the initial stage?
First stage would be the U.S.A and the ASIA market should also be a big one.
It’s interesting. How many people are already working in the office?
Right now the team is less than 10 people but we are looking to hire more people.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:28:27 PM

Listen, what happens to the tokens unsold? Will they be frozen, or destroyed? Or will they wait for having a demand and be sold then?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

Listen, what happens to the tokens unsold? Will they be frozen, or destroyed? Or will they wait for having a demand and be sold then?
The answer to your question is unambiguous - they will be burnt!)) Just burnt, that’s all.
ozxander

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:42:57 AM

The answer to your question is unambiguous - they will be burnt!)) Just burnt, that’s all.
That is correct, all unsold tokens will be burned.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

Hello everyone! The project is curious, but it has many competitors. Is it planned to unite with any of them? After all, they are often not at all familiar with the blockchain and it’s advantages
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

Hello everyone! I decided to invest ... On the website found the link of the term of sale ... I clicked and got the document of September 19, 2017.... Has anything changed since then? On it and you can navigate?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:48:47 AM

Hello everyone! I decided to invest ... On the website found the link of the term of sale ... I clicked and got the document of September 19, 2017.... Has anything changed since then? On it and you can navigate?
Greetings! Yes, at him! This is a large, well-developed and weighty document. I wish you a pleasant study of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: