Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIREMATCH DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 8715 times)
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:54:54 AM

Greetings to all! How many people are already working on the project? How much is it planned to be attracted during the year, for example? Are agents who are just interested in the matter considered, even without experience?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:00:29 AM

Tell me, did the project appear somewhere at big exhibitions or forums? Does it have reviews of famous people?
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:41:04 AM

Hello! I read the WP. Very concisely described everything, you can quickly figure out what's what. I just do not understand, the project is going to work only for crypto-currency, blockchain start-ups? Is it like your recruiting agency in a decentralized world?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

Hello! I read the WP. Very concisely described everything, you can quickly figure out what's what. I just do not understand, the project is going to work only for crypto-currency, blockchain start-ups? Is it like your recruiting agency in a decentralized world?
Good evening! )) Not at all! HireMatch itself is based on the advantages of blockchain, but there are no restrictions on the zones of work. On the contrary, to the same extent as the globalization of large-scale blockchain, the project's plans are as great
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:48:12 AM

Good evening! )) Not at all! HireMatch itself is based on the advantages of blockchain, but there are no restrictions on the zones of work. On the contrary, to the same extent as the globalization of large-scale blockchain, the project's plans are as great
The plans are clear. And what does the proposed technology offer to the traditional world? Are they okay?
gavrosh

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:52:09 AM

The plans are clear. And what does the proposed technology offer to the traditional world? Are they okay?
HireMatch is a decentralized platform that eliminates losses and intermediaries in the labor market in the search for personnel. First of all, you will feel the consequences of the deployment of the recruiters project. But the companies themselves, using the platform for search, will have more opportunities to find talents and "stars"
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:55:46 AM

HireMatch is a decentralized platform that eliminates losses and intermediaries in the labor market in the search for personnel. First of all, you will feel the consequences of the deployment of the recruiters project. But the companies themselves, using the platform for search, will have more opportunities to find talents and "stars"
I doubt very much here. The fact that recruiters will get somewhere to move. They sit tightly in companies and recruitment firms.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:58:08 AM

I doubt very much here. The fact that recruiters will get somewhere to move. They sit tightly in companies and recruitment firms.
Yes, now it is. HireMatch is designed to revolutionize and destroy the recruiting industry, improving the current quality of job vacancies in the world market, reducing costs in all areas, improving the quality of employees
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:01:32 AM

Yes, now it is. HireMatch is designed to revolutionize and destroy the recruiting industry, improving the current quality of job vacancies in the world market, reducing costs in all areas, improving the quality of employees
The goals are ambitious. I will follow. And what fees for the use of the system is planned?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

After the ICO, are any HIRE listings planned on world exchanges? I heard this helps in the promotion of the project
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:24:32 AM

After the ICO, are any HIRE listings planned on world exchanges? I heard this helps in the promotion of the project
Hello! Yes, it's planned. But while the development team does not name the stock exchange, where the listing will be made. So what are we waiting for!
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:39:54 AM

Guys, where you can swing the main provisions of a smart contracts? I would like to penetrate as deeply as possible
ozxander

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:07:07 PM

Hi guys,

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! The project is curious, but it has many competitors. Is it planned to unite with any of them? After all, they are often not at all familiar with the blockchain and it’s advantages
Hi there! There are not many competitors that share our model or concept. We are not working with any other companies at the moment but we are not against a collaboration/partnership if we find a good project that would complement ours.

Hello everyone! I decided to invest ... On the website found the link of the term of sale ... I clicked and got the document of September 19, 2017.... Has anything changed since then? On it and you can navigate?
We are currently redesigning our website and will update anything that needs to.

Greetings to all! How many people are already working on the project? How much is it planned to be attracted during the year, for example? Are agents who are just interested in the matter considered, even without experience?
Currently 12 people are working on the project. With the project growing we are planning to hire more people in 2018 (especially in the development team). Agents do not have to have any experience in HR, for example,
 you could recommend a friend of yours if you think he would fit to the description of the job.

Tell me, did the project appear somewhere at big exhibitions or forums? Does it have reviews of famous people?
We will be at the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami in few weeks https://btcmiami.com/ and are planning to go to more big conferences in 2018.

Usually there are 2 major deciding factors for a company when it comes to choose a product: Cost and Quality. If you can provide a great solution that is also cheaper, companies will use your platform.
ozxander

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:44:27 AM

We redesigned our website to give it a fresher look, do not hesitate to check it out: https://hirematch.io and invest in the ICO!
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

This project is amazing
check their rating in the link below
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/hirematch/
Hestnomes

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

Hello! Any bounty camaigns?
ozxander

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:28:57 AM

########TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT########
After working around the clock behind the scenes, we are glad to announce you that we signed a partnership with www.recruiter.com which is one of the leader in the recruiting industry.
Please check the full Press Release here:
https://www.newswire.com/news/recruiter-com-partners-with-hirematch-io-to-launch-the-first-20143220

It is still time to invest in the recruiting revolution: hirematch.io
ozxander

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

Hello! Any bounty camaigns?
Hi there, bounty campaign is already over.
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

Hello everyone! How to invest something? What currency?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

Hello everyone! How to invest something? What currency?
Greetings! For investment, you need to have bitcoin or etherium. You can invest through Coinbase. Everything is clear there)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: