Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIREMATCH DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 8714 times)
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

Hey there! When token sale is over? Hopefully not very soon… I’m still expecting the money I’m planning to invest   
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

Hey there! When token sale is over? Hopefully not very soon… I’m still expecting the money I’m planning to invest   
There’s still time! First round of ICO is going to be over on Feb 15. A month left to go. Good luck!
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:19:27 AM

Hey guys! How much money is going to be spent on project development after ICO? I do hope that the most of it)
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

Hey guys! How much money is going to be spent on project development after ICO? I do hope that the most of it)
Hello! All the money raised is going to be spend on it. Around 40% of the funds is going to finance future developments. There are two other big parts - marketing and transaction costs.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

Hi! They're different kinds of employees. I believe the project is not going to focus on unprofessional and low class recruiting… it's much more profitable to search for extraordinary and talented people in certain fields. Is that right?)
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

I'm interested in financial part. Did you do a research about the amount of money spent on recruiting in developed economies? What is this project capable of?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

hello everyone! What is founders’ marketing strategy that they're planning to use in order to compete with big old platforms?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

Can anyone tell me what projects founders and developers I participated in before? Was the result? Is there anything they're proud of?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

Hey everyone! I've heard that at first people are sorted out by robots. Are you planning to do something like that in order to get rid of people who don't match the requirements?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Hello! Don't developers understand that social media networks are just pile of junk? There is nothing useful over there. So the search of potential professional candidates in social media is pretty much a waste time. I'm talking about the most popular social media networks. I might be wrong though
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

Hello! Don't developers understand that social media networks are just pile of junk? There is nothing useful over there. So the search of potential professional candidates in social media is pretty much a waste time. I'm talking about the most popular social media networks. I might be wrong though
Good everything! These are just some obstacles that project will have to solve. But this is not a deal breaker. You can find candidates in social networks and conduct an interview carefully. They are going to use different networks and some of them cannot be called a pile of junk. People provide real information about themselves and expect to be looked at
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

Good everything! These are just some obstacles that project will have to solve. But this is not a deal breaker. You can find candidates in social networks and conduct an interview carefully. They are going to use different networks and some of them cannot be called a pile of junk. People provide real information about themselves and expect to be looked at
Is platform going to use private sources of information that they will have to pay for?
defender77

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Is platform going to use private sources of information that they will have to pay for?
Looks, HireMatch is going to use Facebook, Twitter, linkedin…  these are available networks with active users that usually provides real information about their life and professional skills
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

Looks, HireMatch is going to use Facebook, Twitter, linkedin…  these are available networks with active users that usually provides real information about their life and professional skills
Good! How are they going to set the the price for finding a candidate? A new employee
defender77

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Good! How are they going to set the the price for finding a candidate? A new employee
every price is unique. It depends on different categories and how spread it is on the job  market. Is this project the price is going to be set by employer. The higher it is the more agents are going to search for the right candidate
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

every price is unique. It depends on different categories and how spread it is on the job  market. Is this project the price is going to be set by employer. The higher it is the more agents are going to search for the right candidate
Got it! How many people are working on the project already?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

I wonder what you're going to do with unsold tokens?  Because they might influence the token value
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

I wonder what you're going to do with unsold tokens?  Because they might influence the token value

It's not secret they are going to be burnt!))) Simply like that. So they arent going to impact tokens value
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Hey everyone. What about the bonuses in first round? You know you got to pay for the trust))
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

Hey everyone. What about the bonuses in first round? You know you got to pay for the trust))
Greetings! Of course, there are going to be some bonuses. Those who invested might get up to 300 tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: